Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give me a f**king break. Yeah, we all have a copy of a Chanel booking in front of us on the bedroom floor when we’re breastfeeding.
And some dermalogica casually in shot too... Only to send the pic to her sister... yes, yes Anna, you’ve got loads of money and the best of the very best 😴🤥

Reactions: 3
What does the post actually have to do with Johnson’s? Baffled.
Maybe to let us plebs know that she uses only the best on her skin but uses products on her baby from a company that has been identified in a court of causing harm and serious illness from using them. Yeah, you go Anna... you’ll have to work a little harder to ‘influence’ me to swallow your fake life

Reactions: 4
What does the post actually have to do with Johnson’s? Baffled.
Half of the Johnson’s ‘ambassadors’ do really unrelated posts and messages when they’re flogging Johnson’s. Thismamalife is another one where you’re left saying ‘eh?!’ after one of her Johnson’s posts! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Give me a f**king break. Yeah, we all have a copy of a Chanel booking in front of us on the bedroom floor when we’re breastfeeding.
Totally. She’s just putting it in the frame to show off, literally no other reason for it!

Is this breastfeeding part of her ‘work’ with Johnson? And considering it’s a paid ad with Johnson surely she shouldn’t be including other branded names in there- Chanel, Dermalogica..

Reactions: 2
There she was tonight, videoing the girls playing in the chair... what does she do?? Moves the camera to the right to show off her staged sitting room.
make up your mind Anna, who are you focusing on ... your girls or your home decor?

• Heart
2 Johnstons ads within 12 hours?! Well saying Christmas is coming, and she needs to use her followers to pay for her presents 😡

There she was tonight, videoing the girls playing in the chair... what does she do?? Moves the camera to the right to show off her staged sitting room.
make up your mind Anna, who are you focusing on ... your girls or your home decor?
Surprised she didn’t turn the camera round to get her own mug in on the action as well 🙄

• Haha
I've been following Anna for a while now as she's fairly local to me. At first I thought she came across really well and could identify with her. However ever since she gave up her job and committed to instagram full time, I just feel it's exposed her on so many levels.

Firstly her poor kids, they are so exposed! I've been able to work out exactly where there house is and the layout! Which school they go to, even which church they attend. Also it's not a massive area, so when she says she's taking them to a certain activity, it's not hard to work out where and when.

Then there's all the ads and all the photos staged to within an inch of their life. It really shows the shallow side of her personality. Making it look like her life is real and achievable, it's not most of it is free or sponsored. I have no hope of achieving that in my lifetime. I just feel that advertising in this way is so sneaky and wrong, it really preys on the vulnerable and part of me is shocked that someone local to me could jump on that bandwagon. I know she's not the worst or the only one but as I said it's local to me so really has struck a chord.

I feel this site is so good at showing up this murky side of advertising for what it is. I don't think it gets taken seriously because there are a lot of personal attacks on here and that's a real shame. I don't agree with mocking her or her family but she really doesn't help her herself and I really worry about their personal safety as so much of their life has been made public.

Reactions: 9
I've been following Anna for a while now as she's fairly local to me. At first I thought she came across really well and could identify with her. However ever since she gave up her job and committed to instagram full time, I just feel it's exposed her on so many levels.

Firstly her poor kids, they are so exposed! I've been able to work out exactly where there house is and the layout! Which school they go to, even which church they attend. Also it's not a massive area, so when she says she's taking them to a certain activity, it's not hard to work out where and when.

Then there's all the ads and all the photos staged to within an inch of their life. It really shows the shallow side of her personality. Making it look like her life is real and achievable, it's not most of it is free or sponsored. I have no hope of achieving that in my lifetime. I just feel that advertising in this way is so sneaky and wrong, it really preys on the vulnerable and part of me is shocked that someone local to me could jump on that bandwagon. I know she's not the worst or the only one but as I said it's local to me so really has struck a chord.

I feel this site is so good at showing up this murky side of advertising for what it is. I don't think it gets taken seriously because there are a lot of personal attacks on here and that's a real shame. I don't agree with mocking her or her family but she really doesn't help her herself and I really worry about their personal safety as so much of their life has been made public.
I’ve said before she annoys me the most as she is local. Please don’t think that you need to “achieve” their life. I don’t feel like people who have to show their whole personal life to strangers, in order to get free products that they probably wouldn’t buy or use otherwise, are anything to aspire to, or look up to. Instagram is fake and staged, just remember that. If they were as well off as they look, they wouldn’t need to sell their soul to every Tom, Dick and Harry

Reactions: 6
I’ve said before she annoys me the most as she is local. Please don’t think that you need to “achieve” their life. I don’t feel like people who have to show their whole personal life to strangers, in order to get free products that they probably wouldn’t buy or use otherwise, are anything to aspire to, or look up to. Instagram is fake and staged, just remember that. If they were as well off as they look, they wouldn’t need to sell their soul to every Tom, Dick and Harry
No I don't aspire to that as I know for me it is unachievable. Without saying too much, I work with some very vulnerable women and she is looked up to, mainly because she is local. It was a client who put me onto her as we were discussing decorating/home interiors etc.

First time posting and want to say Blossomingbirds particularly annoys me too! I 100% think she reads on here and notes all the criticism directed at other instagrammers and tries to avoid it in an effort to be more relatable. I think clever but not that clever as it’s quite transparent. For example all the people she has aspired to and copied, like RVK and Hunters and Heels, they have been criticised here for things like try hard, ridiculous outfits for baby, I think she takes note, Anna protests that she just keeps hers in plain white baby suits. RVK and bland beige toys, Anna copies her boring play gym but says of course she has all the colourful stuff, Hunters is rightly critiqued for being so over the top with advent boxes, Anna makes sure that everyone knows she keeps it humble with her normal chocolate calendar. I think she reads this and if tattle didn’t exist she’d be all over the excess to the hilt as it wouldn’t be keeping her informed. I already think everything is extravagant and try hard, her home is ultimate Instagram cliche with elements taken from all the other instagrammers and it’s annoying to see all the sheep fawn over her amazing style as if she’s a trendsetter when really she just copies all the trends going. Even when All that’s Pretty said she was doing the charity thing, Anna quickly put up post about milk donation. I think she’s the worst as she tries to conceal the extravagance and appear normal. Perhaps cynical but it seems the baby was for content as the new house was getting boring.

First time posting and want to say Blossomingbirds particularly annoys me too! I 100% think she reads on here and notes all the criticism directed at other instagrammers and tries to avoid it in an effort to be more relatable. I think clever but not that clever as it’s quite transparent. For example all the people she has aspired to and copied, like RVK and Hunters and Heels, they have been criticised here for things like try hard, ridiculous outfits for baby, I think she takes note, Anna protests that she just keeps hers in plain white baby suits. RVK and bland beige toys, Anna copies her boring play gym but says of course she has all the colourful stuff, Hunters is rightly critiqued for being so over the top with advent boxes, Anna makes sure that everyone knows she keeps it humble with her normal chocolate calendar. I think she reads this and if tattle didn’t exist she’d be all over the excess to the hilt as it wouldn’t be keeping her informed. I already think everything is extravagant and try hard, her home is ultimate Instagram cliche with elements taken from all the other instagrammers and it’s annoying to see all the sheep fawn over her amazing style as if she’s a trendsetter when really she just copies all the trends going. Even when All that’s Pretty said she was doing the charity thing, Anna quickly put up post about milk donation. I think she’s the worst as she tries to conceal the extravagance and appear normal. Perhaps cynical but it seems the baby was for content as the new house was getting boring.
I never thought about it like that but you’re so right 👏🏻 I always wondered why I was still drawn to her life even after having had my eyes opened to all of the other influencers and this is it. She makes everyone believe she isn’t an influencer by ‘keeping it real’ and I think this is where she’s been clever about it all to make herself stand out.

I agree i dont think anna has a mind of her own. Even years ago she was always copying others like rvk and littlewoodlife. Emma and anna dont seem to be aa pally now emma has moved away from IG. Its all fake fake fake.

I think Littlewoodlife is a rarity on Instagram, she is real and her content is honest. She rarely plugs anything and if she does it's transparent and subtle. Anna used to be like that until insta became her job, now it's a cheesy QVC channel using her kids and hubby as staff! It's all so staged and fake.

More staged photos for her Johnson’s ads. The perfect candid sweet family capture... Pity one of her daughters is picking at her toes in it. Boke 😩

Anna literally repulses me. The stupid accent, the face, her dumb photos. She is just farrr too sweet to be wholesome. Even my husband picked up on how staged their life is... they can’t even go for a walk in the park without asking a randomer to take a photo of them. So cringe. She came into my work one day with a daughter, and I took great pleasure in not giving a single fiddle. I’m sure as she sat there she was hoping people would recognise her 🤣
Also, those absolutely stupid baby dummies that look like you’ve shoved a bath plug into the child’s mouth.
Anytime she puts a photo up of that baby I’m just like Hmmmm👀🤔😶👀

I never thought about it like that but you’re so right 👏🏻 I always wondered why I was still drawn to her life even after having had my eyes opened to all of the other influencers and this is it. She makes everyone believe she isn’t an influencer by ‘keeping it real’ and I think this is where she’s been clever about it all to make herself stand out.
I would agree that she’s tried to make everyone believe she is “keeping it real” but this only makes it appear more pathetic, and I mean that in a stating the obvious kind of way! If it were me I would be mortified knowing that people were actually looking at me in the town I live in or at a local school thinking the way they are as has been mentioned in previous posts here are although she probably walks around trying to look “oblivious” to it all. Have unfollowed her for ages as I couldn’t stand the add after add on her instagram. Doing that with so many these days. The odd one is reasonable but doing add’s every bloody day would do your head right in!!

Instead of posting both stories and grid posts that your daughter changed her Christmas list and hashtagging that you’re going to have to exchange, just tell her she has already sent her list to Santa. She’s about 5 or 6, she can be talked round or at least grateful no matter what she gets.

Instead of posting both stories and grid posts that your daughter changed her Christmas list and hashtagging that you’re going to have to exchange, just tell her she has already sent her list to Santa. She’s about 5 or 6, she can be talked round or at least grateful no matter what she gets.
But then she can’t do the whole ”isn’t my little Annie a hoot in my cutesy twee fake world” 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.