Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah 100%. Even the amount of materials they would have needed to get. The timber, topsoil and polythene for a start. I know loads of tradesmen struggling to get materials, yet they managed to conjure up all this in a pandemic.
I said on here mid April about the big grab load lorry I saw at her house, delivering materials/working. Funnily enough she didn’t mention any of that on Instagram that day

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I said on here mid April about the big grab load lorry I saw at her house, delivering materials/working. Funnily enough she didn’t mention any of that on Instagram that day
She got a delivery from quarrystoreni- she mentioned it and the name is on the aggregate bags sitting around the garden. I know they're still delivering goods as we got some gardening stuff from them.

I think it's probably help from family rather than workmen, didn't she say it was family that came to put up the fence at the girls' play house?

She got a delivery from quarrystoreni- she mentioned it and the name is on the aggregate bags sitting around the garden. I know they're still delivering goods as we got some gardening stuff from them.

I think it's probably help from family rather than workmen, didn't she say it was family that came to put up the fence at the girls' play house?
She definitely didn’t mention it on the day of delivery because I checked. I wonder if she mentioned it after reading on here? I didn’t see it on the day she did mention it, I ignored her posts for a few days

It probably is family helping but that’s not allowed, well wasn’t at that time.

Did Colin not have fractured ribs? No way is he digging the garden by himself. He’d be very stupid if he was. They take 4-6 weeks to fully heal and you’d still have to watch yourself

Reactions: 2
She definitely didn’t mention it on the day of delivery because I checked...
I had to go back and double check, just to make sure I hadn't made it up 😆

It was on a story about the seating area, I assumed all the materials came from the same place mainly because there's very few places open at the minute.

Social distancing only applies to other people!

And poor Colin, broken ribs or not, Anna gets what Anna wants, got to keep those insta views up.
072FDC4D-69AA-4E09-8B2A-30D62C625517.jpeg

I had to go back and double check, just to make sure I hadn't made it up 😆

It was on a story about the seating area, I assumed all the materials came from the same place mainly because there's very few places open at the minute.

Social distancing only applies to other people!

And poor Colin, broken ribs or not, Anna gets what Anna wants, got to keep those insta views up.
View attachment 128913
this grab load lorry delivery was a week or two after these seating area stories but could well be the same place

yip too many “influencers” think the rules don’t apply to them:(

Stating the obvious here I know but absolutely everything with these influencers is monetised. Every life event is captured for the masses and used to make money. I grew up believing you that if you worked hard at school, you got a good job and you enjoyed your rewards because you worked hard for them. Are there children out there now who will grow up thinking you make money by putting on make up, getting dressed up and looking pretty on their special occasions to sell a product? I can see how people start out probably not intending to make money and then get sucked in to it all and just lose themselves themselves before they know it. It makes me so sad.
I remember Anna has put in one of her “honest captions”(🙄) a few times that she wants her guuurrrls to grow up to be worried more about the gender pay gap, rather than thigh gap or something as equally twee.
Yet here she is, all about appearances and tarting yourself and kids up in order to sell products and make money. I must say that’s a bit of a contradicting message she is sending out to those wee guurrrls?

Reactions: 11
She really should change the name of her insta to flogginmykidslives, without parading those girls ,dressed in free 1950's style clothes, in front of the camera she wouldn't have any content. The endless breastfeeding/cluster feeding/Martha biting her nipples comments, what is she trying to prove? We get it woman you breast feed 😴The utter bullshit, pretending she's keeping it real when every little detail is carefully pictured and captioned. Concealer and coffee my arse more like full makeup and lies. What must her days be like, prancing about taking pictures of her children, nauseating cutesy captions and monetising everything from her breastfeeding to her child's birthday. Go back to TESCO Anna and make an honest living!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She also really copied the style (kids dressed like WW2 evacuee chic) that Little Wood Life went for. Agree she was way more relatable when she was a working mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She also really copied the style (kids dressed like WW2 evacuee chic) that Little Wood Life went for. Agree she was way more relatable when she was a working mum.
I love littlewood life. She is so graceful and her style is just her own. Loved the way she took a break when it just didn’t feel the right fit anymore for her.

Reactions: 8
I also really like littlewoodlife, she seemed genuine and she really limited her advertising and photos of the kids. Anna should contact her for tips!

Reactions: 6
I also really like littlewoodlife, she seemed genuine and she really limited her advertising and photos of the kids. Anna should contact her for tips!
She was one of the pioneers of flogging stuff & blagging freebies on insta. I unfollowed her When she did the sobbing stories of her alleged stalker writing her letters. I always found her unbearably twee.

She was one of the pioneers of flogging stuff & blagging freebies on insta. I unfollowed her When she did the sobbing stories of her alleged stalker writing her letters. I always found her unbearably twee.
I missed that. When??. She had a stalker?? And advertises the kids the way she does?

Reactions: 1
She couldnt take criticism at all. Prob best for her sanity to step away from insta. Her and anna dont appear to be friendly anymore.

Reactions: 1
I’m another Littlewood Life fan too and you can tell she is very sincere. Her and Anna seemed like they used to to be good friends but now there’s not that same friendship, not on Instagram as far as I see anyway. This is founded on nothing but I always thought Anna used her as Littlewood comes over as a lot more intelligent and experienced but when people like All that’s Pretty we’re doing well she just jumped on them. Just my theory 😅 or else maybe Littlewood just saw everything wee did and wanted to distance herself from her and all the tackiness.

I’m another Littlewood Life fan too and you can tell she is very sincere. Her and Anna seemed like they used to to be good friends but now there’s not that same friendship, not on Instagram as far as I see anyway. This is founded on nothing but I always thought Anna used her as Littlewood comes over as a lot more intelligent and experienced but when people like All that’s Pretty we’re doing well she just jumped on them. Just my theory 😅 or else maybe Littlewood just saw everything wee did and wanted to distance herself from her and all the tackiness.
I think emma just became obsessed with instagram and then realised shes actually got a lovely life and didnt need to feel sad when complete strangers pissed her off every time she went on holiday by criticising her which she didnt like as i do think her intentions are good but she does come across too goody two shoes for me. as for anna i think shes all about herself and isnt a real friend to any of these bloggers. Shes basically ripped them all off then sat back and watched her following somehow grow.

I missed that. When??. She had a stalker?? And advertises the kids the way she does?
LWL did sobbing stories about someone writing nasty letters to her, received through the post. This was years ago. I feel it’s dangerous to flog your life/ kids online but it’s a choice many make & unfortunately this comes with it. I’ve been stalked & it’s terrifying. Hence I’d avoid putting myself at unnecessary risk.

I love Littlewood Life. Her travel stories and highlights have a lot of useful information and research in them. You don’t often get anything from any of these instagrammers now. Usually a fake swipe up of something they would never have spent the money on. Or an ad for a teeny outfit on a freezing cold day like Anna yesterday. I don’t care if she acknowledges the weather is bad; the post is completely irrelevant and pointless

I don’t know how many times a day we need to be reminded that Anna breast feeds
It’s not actually normal, considering she didn’t mention breast feeding annje until her “journey” was over 🙄 love how today she said she was still I. Her pjs but with a full face of make up #putonwithashovel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.