Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It definitely wouldn't have been warm enough for them here, and I'm not that far away. I'm always a bit amazed at how they all dress, unless of course Ballymena has it's own microclimate!
:ROFLMAO:Im in Ballymena and it is definitely no warmer than anywhere else!

Reactions: 1
Anna is nearly always in light dress/jumpsuit or if it's jeans, it's with a summery short sleeve top. We had a few nice days a few weeks back, but recently I'd be frozen if I dressed like her.

Reactions: 3
She can't even pronounce Nivea right. It's the same when she does her Joules adverts. Absolutely ridiculous that these companies are paying someone who can't even say the brand name correctly!

She finally says Joules correctly, but it's taken a few adverts for her to master it 🤦

It's Niv - ee - ah, Anna, not Niv-ee-ay! A simple listen to one of their professional adverts that are all over the TV regularly will tell you that 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said she went back to work in January. Whys ther been no more talk of this? It’s a business based on social media so would this not been the perfect time to show social media for commerce in action? With her influence the very least she coulda done was provide advice and guidance for smsll businesses on how to navigate social mediato try and help them through this crisis. This would’ve helped others and gave her some content of value. Depending on how valuable her knowledge is.............

Reactions: 2
Her latest stories giving us all some tips on how to stay safe in the sun...use suncream and wear a hat...no tit sherlock! You can totally tell she is reading it off something behind her phone too, so natural. So monotone. Yawn! I see Colin has had to up the ante too with his profile beginning to #ad again. Suppose they gotta keep the dolla coming in somehow!

Reactions: 4
Her latest stories giving us all some tips on how to stay safe in the sun...use suncream and wear a hat...no tit sherlock! You can totally tell she is reading it off something behind her phone too, so natural. So monotone. Yawn! I see Colin has had to up the ante too with his profile beginning to #ad again. Suppose they gotta keep the dolla coming in somehow!
its all a loada balls as she seems to think Annie is really dark skinned and envies her tan. Reference was already made recently to Annie’s sandal tan lines. When there’s a tan it shows your skin is already damaged by the sun so why would I take your advice?????

😂😂😂😂😂😂 well done Anna. Jeeeeeeez these influencers. If they arent making dickheads of themselves like that theyre squatting in fields or showing us how to grow veg. It's attention seeking and you bet these instagrammers were all attention seeking little twats when they were kids!!

She said she went back to work in January. Whys ther been no more talk of this? It’s a business based on social media so would this not been the perfect time to show social media for commerce in action? With her influence the very least she coulda done was provide advice and guidance for smsll businesses on how to navigate social mediato try and help them through this crisis. This would’ve helped others and gave her some content of value. Depending on how valuable her knowledge is.............
I dont imagine companies will be paying her a hefty fee when theyre all closed and doing no business. Plus she cant spell or speak who would employ her ?!!

Oh Anna.. your Nivea #Ad 🤦‍♀️ Can you not just come on and talk about a product you are promoting. You like to put your self out there as ‘relatable’. can you not just talk about the importance of protecting you and the kids from the sun rather than having a script beside your phone reading it like a robot and not very flattering your eyes. 🤪

Reactions: 4
Oh Anna.. your Nivea #Ad 🤦‍♀️ Can you not just come on and talk about a product you are promoting. You like to put your self out there as ‘relatable’. can you not just talk about the importance of protecting you and the kids from the sun rather than having a script beside your phone reading it like a robot and not very flattering your eyes. 🤪
They’re really bad ads aren’t they. Her voice always sounds really shaky and like she’s reading (badly) from something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.