Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not actually normal, considering she didn’t mention breast feeding annje until her “journey” was over 🙄 love how today she said she was still I. Her pjs but with a full face of make up #putonwithashovel
Its cos she has nothing else to talk about...! 🤷‍♀️ lacking content big time. I heard someone on the news talking about advertising and how it was a struggle...im hoping this is the end of insta blaggers. Surely it has to be !

Reactions: 4
I was watching Cara Suthers stories earlier. She joked about her white shirt meaning she was subconsciously telling her husband she wasn’t doing any work today. I thought it was quite funny. Whaddyaknow single white Anna a woman with nothing of interest to say or any ideas of her own rippin her mates lines off!!!!! How does this copycat have a following?

• Wow
I don’t know if any of you follow Rachael from Spoilt Belle Boutique (you should she’s a delight) but she has said she currently isn’t accepting or packages or gifts to advertise as she knows small businesses are having a tough time right now, but if she knows the quality of the product or has shopped with them before she’s happily giving them a shout out and letting her followers know how great the company is etc. She’s so relatable and genuinely lovely as I know her friends and how she’s been during this pandemic has made me want to go shop in her local business to support. She’s very understanding how people won’t have the money right now for unnecessary purchases and it’s such a refreshing change.

I don’t know if any of you follow Rachael from Spoilt Belle Boutique (you should she’s a delight) but she has said she currently isn’t accepting or packages or gifts to advertise as she knows small businesses are having a tough time right now, but if she knows the quality of the product or has shopped with them before she’s happily giving them a shout out and letting her followers know how great the company is etc. She’s so relatable and genuinely lovely as I know her friends and how she’s been during this pandemic has made me want to go shop in her local business to support. She’s very understanding how people won’t have the money right now for unnecessary purchases and it’s such a refreshing change.
what is her insta handle ? Is is just spoilt belle boutique ? Sounds like the sort of person to follow not these money grabbers

Reactions: 1
what is her insta handle ? Is is just spoilt belle boutique ? Sounds like the sort of person to follow not these money grabbers
shes rachael_spoiltbelle

her family have always been wealthy but she isn’t affected at all. I remember she had a beautiful arch made from flower wreaths at her wedding and after the wedding she left all the wreaths outside her shop for people to lift for free if they had a loved ones grave they wanted to leave flowers on. There’s been other instances but that’s one I can remember - you can tell she’s very kind

• Heart
Reactions: 3
shes rachael_spoiltbelle

her family have always been wealthy but she isn’t affected at all. I remember she had a beautiful arch made from flower wreaths at her wedding and after the wedding she left all the wreaths outside her shop for people to lift for free if they had a loved ones grave they wanted to leave flowers on. There’s been other instances but that’s one I can remember - you can tell she’s very kind
that’s so lovely.

Does anyone follow Anna’s “preloved” insta for selling stuff? She must have sold as lot as there is 215 posts but it is private

Ooh what is the handle??
Is this where she flogs all the stuff she has been gifted but doesnt deem it suitable for the gram???
blossomingbirdspreloved - it’s private so I don’t know what she has been selling, but if it has been stuff that has been previously gifted then that is pretty low. It could easily have been gifted on to the local Woman’s Aid for example. 215 posts is a lot for a selling page

blossomingbirdspreloved - it’s private so I don’t know what she has been selling, but if it has been stuff that has been previously gifted then that is pretty low. It could easily have been gifted on to the local Woman’s Aid for example. 215 posts is a lot for a selling page
Greed!!

Reactions: 2
Why didn’t she just get RVKloves to come over and help with the garden. It’s clear she’s infatuated by her. Copies everything else she does so no surprise she’s trying to copy her garden 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
And now saltwater sandals for a baby that can't even walk! How sad is that?
I’m sure Martha’s feet were freezing, the sun might be shining but it’s never been warm enough for a baby to be wearing those cliche sandals round here (another RVK copy)

It definitely wouldn't have been warm enough for them here, and I'm not that far away. I'm always a bit amazed at how they all dress, unless of course Ballymena has it's own microclimate!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.