Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'lady' doth protest too much, methinks!!

Her stories show Colin talking to someone, now it could be one of the kids, but it looks more like him talking through what to do in the garden to someone. Although whoever he is talking to is, coincidentally, just out of shot.. and the camera cuts off quickly when colin starts to move 🤷

Then on her post, she makes a point of saying he did it all himself 🤷

Reactions: 4
The country is in lock down. She’s gone for a walk with. Rucksack on her back. You’ve a perfectly, more than capable basket carrier thing under the stroller. Can’t you use that for essentials Anna?? How far are you gone walking?
@Dippy dolly is right - all smoke and mirrors, and a photo from the bag giveaway shoot. She doesn’t go out for actual walks looking like this! While out working today, I saw her walking back up her lane from a walk, jeans, trainers, big jumper and mum bun. This was not long before the stories of Colin in the garden appeared.

Her stories show Colin talking to someone, now it could be one of the kids, but it looks more like him talking through what to do in the garden to someone. Although whoever he is talking to is, coincidentally, just out of shot.. and the camera cuts off quickly when colin starts to move 🤷

Yes it looked like a serious conversation about the garden, with pointing

Reactions: 1
Yes he was definitely talking to someone in that story earlier! There's no way they are doing all they are doing without coming into contact with others.

I thought the exact thing! Plus did he not crack a rib a few weeks ago?? And now hes out gardening...Didnt hear much more about that...

Reactions: 3
Yes I thought he was talking to another adult, you can tell by his demeanour. No such thing as patiently waiting for lockdown to be lifted for our Anna. There are so many using ‘social distancing’ as a loophole to meet their own ends when it wasn’t implemented for an insincere influencer to get her garden done up, it was so people could safely pick up food or medication. Just as bad as her taking that unnecessary flight to London.

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Absolutely and then gets the camera off quick!! Pathetic.

Latest story has hit a new low... she has #ad her own daughter's birthday party *face palm*. Can she not leave some things to be private and special.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
One of the things which has disappointed me has been the lack of empathy for retail workers. As someone with a retail background she missed a brilliant opportunity to work with Tesco or other retailers to get important messages out on Covid. I can think of so many really useful things she could have done which would have helped her account too, giving it a bit of meaning and individuality. Instead she's just following the Insta textbook with no imagination and it's boring as hell, I find it all quite cold and monotonous.

Reactions: 7
Latest story has hit a new low... she has #ad her own daughter's birthday party *face palm*. Can she not leave some things to be private and special.
Stating the obvious here I know but absolutely everything with these influencers is monetised. Every life event is captured for the masses and used to make money. I grew up believing you that if you worked hard at school, you got a good job and you enjoyed your rewards because you worked hard for them. Are there children out there now who will grow up thinking you make money by putting on make up, getting dressed up and looking pretty on their special occasions to sell a product? I can see how people start out probably not intending to make money and then get sucked in to it all and just lose themselves themselves before they know it. It makes me so sad.

Reactions: 9
A couple of quotes from 5th September 2017.

"that's why my children feature less and less on my page"
"I also said months ago on a blog post that my page was going to be less child focused and more fashion and interiors and it is"

Throughout the following year there are pictures of the family advertising child related products every month.

• Wow
A couple of quotes from 5th September 2017.

"that's why my children feature less and less on my page"
"I also said months ago on a blog post that my page was going to be less child focused and more fashion and interiors and it is"

Throughout the following year there are pictures of the family advertising child related products every month.
Anything for the money. Using her kids in that way is disgusting, especially on a birthday. It wasn't about the poor child at all. All that fuss wasn't made to celebrate her birthday, it was made to line Anna's pockets 🙄

Reactions: 8
Birthday ad's, if this isn't pimping your kids out i don't know what it is, so sad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I do feel in years to come, the Corrys will regret how they handled bringing up their children in this 'instabubble'. Yes its all sunshine and rainbows at the minute (or so it seems) with their big house and endless free stuff but I know if i was a kid whos life had been documented from my first tit, bathtimes, first tooth, and #ad birthday parties etc etc for thousands of faceless followers to see and comment on, I would seriously resent not having the choice to say NO i dont to be documented...i dont want you to tell the world about my poonami or me sucking your boob 400 times yesterday lol...cuz Anna breastfeeds...yano?

The girls seem like lovely sweet kids who deserve to have a mum that gives them their full attention, not from behind a phone making them pose in a bid to s get the next 'pretty picture and honest caption' that will make the most £££....its very sad! Rant over!

Why would you take your trailer round the back of the house and put a ramp down from it just to take your wheel barrow off? Quicker just to wheel it round from the garage, unless the wheelbarrow didn't come their garage. Also, that's a pretty heavy duty trailer, twin axle isn't something the usual household would need. It's also a different trailer to the one used when they made the seating area with the white gravel - that one has the registration mark of an 18 year old silver Vauxhall which I doubt very much belongs to them.

That's the problem with putting most of your life online - easy to be caught out on the lies.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The girls seem like lovely sweet kids who deserve to have a mum that gives them their full attention, not from behind a phone making them pose in a bid to s get the next 'pretty picture and honest caption' that will make the most £££....its very sad! Rant over!
You can see the change in the girls as time has went on though, playing up for the camera and jostling for position. Very sad

Reactions: 4
Why would you take your trailer round the back of the house and put a ramp down from it just to take your wheel barrow off? Quicker just to wheel it round from the garage, unless the wheelbarrow didn't come their garage. Also, that's a pretty heavy duty trailer, twin axle isn't something the usual household would need. It's also a different trailer to the one used when they made the seating area with the white gravel - that one has the registration mark of an 18 year old silver Vauxhall which I doubt very much belongs to them.

That's the problem with putting most of your life online - easy to be caught out on the lies.
Lol, love this, you’re good!!! They’ve defos had workmen in, she can’t wait for anything.

Yeah 100%. Even the amount of materials they would have needed to get. The timber, topsoil and polythene for a start. I know loads of tradesmen struggling to get materials, yet they managed to conjure up all this in a pandemic.

Boy, has she been influenced 😮
I had a nose through RVK's feed earlier, I hadn't been on it for months and the similarities between her house and Anna's were unbelievable. She has copied practically everything. She has no originality whatsoever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.