Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else thinks her garden updates looking a bit tit!?šŸ˜‚
Definitely. Dont think the garden is even that big she just angles the shots to make it look like the fields are all part of it. No doubt theyll eventually build houses all round her and she will be gutted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely. Dont think the garden is even that big she just angles the shots to make it look like the fields are all part of it. No doubt theyll eventually build houses all round her and she will be gutted.
Her garden isnā€™t as big as she likes to make it look. They arenā€™t her fields. And there is a larger two storey house right at her back fence looking right in to them, quite close (hers is a bungalow with the attic made in to rooms). Smoke and mirrors

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I agree I didnā€™t think it was a great improvement either, plus Ā£80 actually seemed steep for some stark looking gravel. The garden does look very large to me but bitty and just doesnā€™t quite work. I want to know though where and how is she always able to buy non essential items? Iā€™ve also wondered about their upstairs downstairs set up and why she bothered creating a nursery when they sleep upstairs, will they let the baby sleep downstairs when she moves into her cot when theyā€™re upstairs? Or was the nursery just for show and will never be used

Reactions: 4
I agree I didnā€™t think it was a great improvement either, plus Ā£80 actually seemed steep for some stark looking gravel. The garden does look very large to me but bitty and just doesnā€™t quite work. I want to know though where and how is she always able to buy non essential items? Iā€™ve also wondered about their upstairs downstairs set up and why she bothered creating a nursery when they sleep upstairs, will they let the baby sleep downstairs when she moves into her cot when theyā€™re upstairs? Or was the nursery just for show and will never be used
I think the issue with the garden is her lack of original style. Normally she just copies other peoples.

Reactions: 3
I think the issue with the garden is her lack of original style. Normally she just copies other peoples.
Very true, her house looks like sheā€™s taken ideas from all the other instagrammerā€™s homes and made her home one big mash up of all ther ideas. But all her followers think sheā€™s the original šŸ¤£

Itā€™s not tiny at the front as most of it is leading up to the house but not how she makes it look in angles either, and nothing at the back really but another house. Anna is all about strategic angles.
I didnā€™t get the nursery thing either as far as I can remember. They will have to move rooms

Wow sheā€™s working those girls hard this Easter whatā€™s next do you think weā€™ve had new house, baby, chickens, surely there canā€™t be much else to keep her interesting......... oh hang on šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 1
Very true, her house looks like sheā€™s taken ideas from all the other instagrammerā€™s homes and made her home one big mash up of all ther ideas. But all her followers think sheā€™s the original šŸ¤£
Mainly H&H
Her idol, Our Laurā€™
RVK_loves
Watch their accounts, within days Anna is wearing the item, showing said item in background or copying the story.

Itā€™s sad really, an affliction even with no doubt a huge credit card to show for it.

You have a healthy family, just put your phone down and concentrate on them. Take the photos and then put them in an album Anna, donā€™t turn them into a brag or an #Ad for that matter

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Think Anna has been reading here, both herself and Colin have shown the house behind them in their stories of the garden- I believe thatā€™s a first!

Mainly H&H
Her idol, Our Laurā€™
RVK_loves
Watch their accounts, within days Anna is wearing the item, showing said item in background or copying the story.

Itā€™s sad really, an affliction even with no doubt a huge credit card to show for it.

You have a healthy family, just put your phone down and concentrate on them. Take the photos and then put them in an album Anna, donā€™t turn them into a brag or an #Ad for that matter
She has been copying rvk loves now for as long as she has been blogging!! Sad.

So.... Anna says it's not ideal to go to A&E in the middle of a pandemic but it was ok to fly to London with a baby and flaunt herself around an underground in search of a suitable photo for her gram. Oh wait... that Trip was for money. The trip to A&E is just for health reasons.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just find her so false and so desperate to paint this picture of her family being something to aspire to. Adding music to her stories to make it seem like her GURRRLSS and her are having such a magical time making memories in such a magical moment when really she is just sitting on her phone. I couldnā€™t imagine planning every activity and everything I buy based on how my Instagram looks. She dresses her daughters like itā€™s 1920 and canā€™t even give her baby a normal dummy. It has to be one of those ugly Instagram sheep ones

Reactions: 12
Hubby hasnt been well and shes caring for him and the three girls and let's not forget the chickens but she still has time to do a hashtagggg AD. *facepalm*

• Haha
Hubby hasnt been well and shes caring for him and the three girls and let's not forget the chickens but she still has time to do a hashtagggg AD. *facepalm*
And they are ā€œpaying customersā€ too donā€™t you know??

Reactions: 1
And Laura Ann puts up the same #ad, neither of which would persuade me to make a purchase. Sorry ladies but I can calculate my own ingredients, it's not actually that difficult! šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 6
And Laura Ann puts up the same #ad, neither of which would persuade me to make a purchase. Sorry ladies but I can calculate my own ingredients, it's not actually that difficult! šŸ˜‰
Yes but Anna needs that time to paint her face and do her hair.

Reactions: 2
They arent worth the money these boxes and i just think any company asking bloggers to do ads during this time dont deserve our custom.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.