Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a new thing, it's been about for the past 5 years that I know of, probably longer!
Holy moly, we have well and truly lost the run of ourselves. The Great Depression we’re about to go in to is going to come as one hell of a shock to a lot of people. People are going to struggle to put food on the table never mind breast milk in to a ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone just give her a certificate or something! Wonder if I can get a ring made out of the formula I give my child

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This bungalow in Ballymena cost in and around 220k houses are cheaper over here! My friends have a joint income of about 40k per year and easily got a mortgage for similar amount
Oh wow really! Thanks for the replies, all seems to make sense now. A house like hers near me would be about £600k before all of the modern renovations

Reactions: 2
I think people outside of NI don't realise how much cheaper houses are here. I've no idea how much their house cost but I would say no more than £300k. I'm sure it would be double that out in the country in England.
The house was on the market for a fixed price of £265k and Anna said she had her offer accepted so assuming she went in a bit below the asking price. It included PC sums for the kitchen, bathrooms, tiles etc and she mentioned in her blog that hubby ruled she couldn't go over these.

It is a beautiful house but we didn't think it was worth the money because of the neighbouring properties (not just the one behind) and shared driveway so passed on it - that sort of money could get you something with more privacy round here!

Even so, her constant spending is mad. It's worth her while buying new clothes, as she probably makes the price of the clothes back through af links, but the bigger purchases like panelling, painting etc wouldn't be gifted. I've missed what type of car they bought, is it a new discovery? If so, that's got to be at least £500 a month!

She is either making a fortune though her insta or they are in a lot of debt.

Reactions: 1
Even so, her constant spending is mad. It's worth her while buying new clothes, as she probably makes the price of the clothes back through af links, but the bigger purchases like panelling, painting etc wouldn't be gifted. I've missed what type of car they bought, is it a new discovery? If so, that's got to be at least £500 a month!

She is either making a fortune though her insta or they are in a lot of debt.
I was told very recently by friends of his, that it’s all credit. I didn’t realise they were mutual friends previously, and we were all talking as a group about social media and how fake and dangerous it is.

I was told very recently by friends of his, that it’s all credit. I didn’t realise they were mutual friends previously, and we were all talking as a group about social media and how fake and dangerous it is.
Explains the ad after ad and affiliated link after link. Has to pay the bills someone and if that means using your kids at every given chance, Anna is ok with that. I just noticed in one of her posts the other day. Her sink is a exact replica as RVK loves. She even has the same soap AND has them positioned in the very same way. She’s as desperate as it gets

Reactions: 5
Explains the ad after ad and affiliated link after link. Has to pay the bills someone and if that means using your kids at every given chance, Anna is ok with that. I just noticed in one of her posts the other day. Her sink is a exact replica as RVK loves. She even has the same soap AND has them positioned in the very same way. She’s as desperate as it gets
100%. No original style as i said before !

Was their old house not on the market for just 165k? If they paid 265k for this one it is quite the jump to increase their mortgage. Instagram must be very lucrative as I would doubt that the ‘business’ could be bringing in that much income. It couldn’t possibly be credit could it as her husband and parents appear to enable her, wouldn’t they try and advise caution for such reckless behaviour? She wouldn’t be able to sleep at night with the amount of spending she does. I’ve noticed it too she copies so many people, it used to be very blatantly Cara Suthers, now it’s RVK loves and The Suffolk Nest.

Was their old house not on the market for just 165k? If they paid 265k for this one it is quite the jump to increase their mortgage. Instagram must be very lucrative as I would doubt that the ‘business’ could be bringing in that much income. It couldn’t possibly be credit could it as her husband and parents appear to enable her, wouldn’t they try and advise caution for such reckless behaviour? She wouldn’t be able to sleep at night with the amount of spending she does. I’ve noticed it too she copies so many people, it used to be very blatantly Cara Suthers, now it’s RVK loves and The Suffolk Nest.
I can’t remember exactly how much her old house was on for but it was more than that, so they would have got a good deposit from it. Also she was still on the books for Tesco when she bought the house so was probably using them and self employed for her income. She conveniently didn’t announce she was leaving Tesco until after the purchase, probably wanted to put down all incomes . The husband and parents are as bad as her, they are loving the showing off.

Reactions: 3
I can’t remember exactly how much her old house was on for but it was more than that. Also she was still on the books for Tesco when she bought the house so was probably using them and self employed for her income. She conveniently didn’t announce she was leaving Tesco until after the purchase, probably wanted to put down all incomes . The husband and parents are as bad as her, they are loving the showing off.
It was a very quick turnaround for moving house, I was surprised that she sold the old one so quick and it must be a hefty enough mortgage compared to what they were paying before.

An influencer just this morning done a Q&A about her ‘job’ and said she earnt more last year from ads than her husband did who is a teacher (may even have meant his 5 years of teaching but wasn’t written very well so unsure?) and her following is 16k the amount of ads Anna is constantly shoving down our throats must be good money really

Oh yeah I’d say the amount of ads she is doing she makes good enough money from ads, but not enough to justify showing every aspect of your kids lives, and it wasn’t enough for her to take real maternity leave - not the same as she would have gotten to take with Tesco. You have to have the income to get the credit.

Was their old house not on the market for just 165k? If they paid 265k for this one it is quite the jump to increase their mortgage.
I think it was around £165k - I remember thinking that even if they were mortgage free on the old house, 100k is still quite a large mortgage to have.

I do think they are making a huge income from Instagram but after Colin's McDonald's ad, I wondered at what price would you sell your dignity - it was the most cringeworthy ad ever, I was embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 4
I think it was around £165k - I remember thinking that even if they were mortgage free on the old house, 100k is still quite a large mortgage to have.
It’s all relative - ours is way more than that & we’re a good 10 years older than her. £100k paid back over 30 years wouldn’t be much a month especially if you’re both working.

Reactions: 3
There must be a lot more money in insta than people realise. I'm sure she wouldn't have left her job at tesco unless she was making a good living from it. Their standard of living has definitely went up since she left her job. More expensive house, car and she's definitely spending more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.