Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They arent worth the money these boxes and i just think any company asking bloggers to do ads during this time dont deserve our custom.
Agreed. They are a total extravagance at the best of times- and these are far from the best of times.

Reactions: 4
Poor Colin being unwell will be a major inconvenience to her as she won’t be able to work him to the bone doing all the cooking, cleaning, diying that usually seems to go on. I thought it looked bad that he had been at a&e but she was outside and still had time to get made up and dressed up. Then she was taking stories about it all and doing even more ads, it is complete madness I just don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The bracelet making sets she’s promoting today look just like the bracelets her friend sells, that she was advertising a few weeks ago. I’m sure her friend is thrilled.

She had a story up at 10am out a run, had a story up not long after 2 out sitting in the garden talking about being at A&E. I saw her driving out her road at about 12.30 so they weren’t in A&E too long considering it’s about 20/25 from their house. Maybe instead of ads you could have spent more time praising the NHS for your very quick turnaround in A&E during this pandemic, xrays and all? Or did Colin have to drive himself while in agony?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The bracelet making sets she’s promoting today look just like the bracelets her friend sells, that she was advertising a few weeks ago. I’m sure her friend is thrilled.

She had a story up at 10am out a run, had a story up not long after 2 out sitting in the garden talking about being at A&E. I saw her driving out her road at about 12.30 so they weren’t in A&E too long considering it’s about 20/25 from their house. Maybe instead of ads you could have spent more time praising the NHS for your very quick turnaround in A&E during this pandemic, xrays and all? Or did Colin have to drive himself while in agony?
I think he went by himself judging by some of her replies on comments. He just got pain.

Reactions: 1
Can’t bear the woman but going by himself was probably the best thing to do in the circumstances. Not a good idea for a family of five to be rocking up to A&E during a pandemic and it’s not as if she could ask anyone to mind the girls whilst she took him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think he went by himself judging by some of her replies on comments. He just got pain.
In her stories she said he was grey and no colour in his lips - I wouldn’t be letting anyone drive themselves if they were that bad, they didn’t know what it was at that time 😳

Can’t bear the woman but going by himself was probably the best thing to do in the circumstances. Not a good idea for a family of five to be rocking up to A&E during a pandemic and it’s not as if she could ask anyone to mind the girls whilst she took him 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I agree they couldn’t go in, could have dropped him off and waited though, she was he was colourless. Thought she could have praised the NHS a bit more anyways was the main point

I know the influencer life is fake but where does this woman get her money from! My husband earns around £70k and I £11k (part time) which seems like a healthy amount but he’s classed as a higher tax payer so after that, pension, healthcare we don’t see a lot of it. We pay off a little bit of debt my husband had from his ex from before we got together (ugh). We live in a basic 4 bed semi detached and we get by most months, no extravagant holidays but one a year, no home improvements. We want to extend the kitchen but we’re going to have to save for a good few years to do that. How does she have a brand new house with so much expensive furniture and be able to do new projects at the click of a finger?! She buys so many clothes, the kids are so well dressed, all the gadgets etc. Neither of them seem to work very hard or be high earners so how?! and it could all be on finance but they have to pay it back! Makes me so mad 😡

I know the influencer life is fake but where does this woman get her money from! My husband earns around £70k and I £11k (part time) which seems like a healthy amount but he’s classed as a higher tax payer so after that, pension, healthcare we don’t see a lot of it. We pay off a little bit of debt my husband had from his ex from before we got together (ugh). We live in a basic 4 bed semi detached and we get by most months, no extravagant holidays but one a year, no home improvements. We want to extend the kitchen but we’re going to have to save for a good few years to do that. How does she have a brand new house with so much expensive furniture and be able to do new projects at the click of a finger?! She buys so many clothes, the kids are so well dressed, all the gadgets etc. Neither of them seem to work very hard or be high earners so how?! and it could all be on finance but they have to pay it back! Makes me so mad 😡
This is what makes me sad about Instagram now - it makes people wonder how people do it. The car, clothes etc will be on lease/credit. The furniture is Ikea unless it is #gifted. The house was turnkey and a lot of things included in the price. They have to pay everything back yes, but they will be paying it back at the minimum and will have it hanging over their heads long after Instagram is gone. I know people who have been in her house and she is all about the angles to make things bigger, better and clean!! Someone once described her as “all the gear and no idea”. She’ll have been gifted something or done something up, but it’ll be her dad or Colin fitting it/painting it etc etc and it’ll be a half arsed or messy job as neither of them are qualified, but sure with the right photography it looks fab. On closer inspection things are different.

Instagrammers are no better off, have no better way of life than anyone else, they just know how to make it look like that.

Reactions: 9
I think people outside of NI don't realise how much cheaper houses are here. I've no idea how much their house cost but I would say no more than £300k. I'm sure it would be double that out in the country in England.

I think people outside of NI don't realise how much cheaper houses are here. I've no idea how much their house cost but I would say no more than £300k. I'm sure it would be double that out in the country in England.
Her house is a bungalow in ballymena to put things into perspective.
Instagram is fake people, dont forget it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Colin is probably relieved to be allowed to recover this week during the nice weather rather than have to do everything on his days off. I work in the community and cover out to where they live and yesterday there was a big grab loader lorry delivering stuff. Essential purchases??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally never stops spending! No doubt we'll find out in a few days what the next project is and poor Colin will have his rehab cut short.

Reactions: 2
Colin is probably relieved to be allowed to recover this week during the nice weather rather than have to do everything on his days off. I work in the community and cover out to where they live and yesterday there was a big grab loader lorry delivering stuff. Essential purchases??
No most likely more gifted crap she’s been on the beg for!

I thought she had a huge stash in the freezer that she always talks about, so why would she need Colin to buy milk or was that to just act the martyr for the premature baby bank? She’s all about the virtue signalling. Breastfeeding is normal it doesn’t make her any better a mother, doesn’t matter even if it’s 19 months, she would be more respected as a mother if she didn’t sell her daughters souls for cash.

Reactions: 7
This bungalow in Ballymena cost in and around 220k houses are cheaper over here! My friends have a joint income of about 40k per year and easily got a mortgage for similar amount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.