Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just stunned that we are in the middle of a global health nightmare and she's decided to get hens??!! So much for social distancing, essential trips only and self isolation. My first thought when lockdown was announced was will the feed merchant still be open (it's a sad life l leadšŸ™ˆ šŸ˜‚) as we rely on them but she's just angling for more content šŸ™„ Unless of course she's adhering to all the advice and waiting until this nightmare passes, in which case I apologise!

Reactions: 4
I think advertisers are going to be looking towards influencers who are presenting a more wholesome, organic ā€œgood lifeā€ when this is over. As a result influencers will be desperately trying to reinvent themselves right now so they will appear relevant in a very changed world. It would be nice to think the days of rampant consumerism are over but I fear ads will just be packaged up differently.

Reactions: 6
I'm afraid I had to unfollow both Anna and Laura-ad.

Anna decided yesterday she was going to get hens and suddenly there's the girls with a chicken coop and a run in the garden with hens being delivered today. I keep hens (and local to Anna) and I find it hard to believe that she has this sorted within a day.

Good luck with the country idyll of free range hens, they crap all over the garden, scratch up flower beds and grass and as for the dog... ours bite the head of a hen when she flew out of the hen run. šŸ™ˆ

The eggs are lovely but when you can buy organic eggs for Ā£1.50/half dozen, hens are not the easy option especially when you already appear to be time poor and constantly winging it. Oh, and foxes just don't come out at night!

Reactions: 6
I think advertisers are going to be looking towards influencers who are presenting a more wholesome, organic ā€œgood lifeā€ when this is over. As a result influencers will be desperately trying to reinvent themselves right now so they will appear relevant in a very changed world. It would be nice to think the days of rampant consumerism are over but I fear ads will just be packaged up differently.
Driving a Range Rover is neither wholesome or organic šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think your right however Anna will never appear wholesome or part of the good life though no matter how desperately she wants to portray that and the true eco brands will see through that faƧade. She just canā€™t help herself and she is the true capitalist dream as ther is barely a day that goes by that she canā€™t help consuming, buying, advertising, wanting. She probably thinks this sort of spending is acceptable right now but she should be so embarrassed at herself and the role model or lack of that she is for her daughters. Her mum seems so humble, I do wonder what she makes of her daughter being so extravagant and greedy. If she gets rid of the fancy car, all the clothes, all the constant excess, doesnā€™t redecorate her house ten times a year I will stand corrected that maybe she really wants to live a more sustainable and minimalist lifestyle. No matter what she does they still end up looking like the most beige family.

I'm afraid I had to unfollow both Anna and Laura-ad.

Anna decided yesterday she was going to get hens and suddenly there's the girls with a chicken coop and a run in the garden with hens being delivered today. I keep hens (and local to Anna) and I find it hard to believe that she has this sorted within a day.

Good luck with the country idyll of free range hens, they crap all over the garden, scratch up flower beds and grass and as for the dog... ours bite the head of a hen when she flew out of the hen run. šŸ™ˆ

The eggs are lovely but when you can buy organic eggs for Ā£1.50/half dozen, hens are not the easy option especially when you already appear to be time poor and constantly winging it. Oh, and foxes just don't come out at night!
I have SUCH an issue with their constant ads at this time. I left a message on fortnums latest insta post expressing my disgust and they deleted it. How is a box of easter eggs essential delivery for any postal worker? Irs disgusting

And as for her hens....dont even start me

Waiting for the ā€œhereā€™s the affiliate link to my top that so many of you are asking aboutā€

have you noticed granna/ Laura ad Et al only ever do talking stories when theyā€™re wearing something current that they can link via an affiliate scheme, hmmmm...
I had come off this site after caroline flacks death but LA and Anna have irritated me sooo much since this pandemic began i had to come back. They are so shallow, out of touch with reality and self obsessed.

Reactions: 2
šŸ¤£ I cannot abide those twin sisters that post gushy gut-churning comments on every post of Annaā€™s. They are literally so annoying. Go away and stop being so puke šŸ˜·
Are these the blonde twins with the handle alittlebitoflife or something like that? I know lifeā€™s been a struggle for them and Iā€™ll be the first to admit theyā€™ve done brilliantly and achieved so much but my god one of them has a horrible attitude. Well over a year ago I met her at a makeup demo in house of fraiser and she was so rude, arrogant and entitled because sheā€™s a blogger, actually shocking. I see her on insta commenting constantly on certain ā€œbiggerā€ instagrammers pages blowing smoke up their arses, itā€™s a bit much šŸ™ˆ

Are these the blonde twins with the handle alittlebitoflife or something like that? I know lifeā€™s been a struggle for them and Iā€™ll be the first to admit theyā€™ve done brilliantly and achieved so much but my god one of them has a horrible attitude. Well over a year ago I met her at a makeup demo in house of fraiser and she was so rude, arrogant and entitled because sheā€™s a blogger, actually shocking. I see her on insta commenting constantly on certain ā€œbiggerā€ instagrammers pages blowing smoke up their arses, itā€™s a bit much šŸ™ˆ
Youre not the first ive heard this about their attitude. They post to try to get more engagement on their own pages

Not a mark on any of their wellies. Sheā€™s trying too hard to portray that they live in the middle of nowhere with loads of land. They donā€™t.
Without ā€œoutingā€ yourself, are you close by?

Driving a Range Rover is neither wholesome or organic šŸ¤£
Do we think this is a leased car then? Insta must be paying her loads as there is a sizeable purchase most weeks even though a worldwide pandemic

Last edited:
Without ā€œoutingā€ yourself, are you close by?

Do we think this is a leased car then? Insta must be paying her loads as there is a sizeable purchase most weeks even though a worldwide pandemic
Yes Iā€™m close by. Theyā€™ve lived in the same town all their lives and are now only a couple of miles outside it.

Iā€™d say itā€™s on lease. I know a few people that are very friendly with the husband, and they are living on credit like everyone else.

Iā€™d say even more so since she left her job because she wants to keep up with the Jonesā€™. She is very fake

Reactions: 3
Yeah them. Sorry, disability or not, they are gut-churning and fake, utterly tiresome to watch and listen to. I can imagine meeting them in real life would be a joy, not šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
The hens have arrived... let's brace ourselves for the following....

1. All 3 being given names that the girls obviously helped chose
2. Banter from colin about being outnumbered in the house
3. Some snippets of the hens with some chicken related background music

In all seriousness, theres a pandemic going on and shes getting chickens delivered at midnight...

• Haha
Reactions: 10

In all seriousness, theres a pandemic going on and shes getting chickens delivered at midnight...
Did she do a story? I didnā€™t see anything about midnight chickens šŸ¤£

ā€œif I didnā€™t think I was henpecked before, i definitely am nowā€œ or something as equally predictable/ cringe.

@Eyerolling I think I know where she lives- does she live on a road that begins with K?

I feel like we need to call them all out for their sloppy behaviour mid pandemic.

Of course she will give them names , and probably bows, headbands, or jumpers. Shes keeping up with laura ann dont forget and she has ponies!! šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ if anything good comes from this pandemic itll be the end of these insta blaggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Pumpkins, peonies, panelling and pandemics, she can make anything seem like a bandwagon. So weā€™ve had the new house, new business, new baby, new chickens. Any guesses what sheā€™ll need to get next in her endless quest for content which ironically never makes her content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.