Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tiktoks are awful. I’m mortified for them. They’re only early 30s but it felt like I was watching older people and cringing

Reactions: 6
Speaking of the dancing, it reminded me of that time she took the “career break” (snort) from tesco and posted that dreadfully cringy video of her dancing around her living room to Madonna’s Holiday wearing that brutal straw hat and trying to keep her teeth under control. I scrolled back to treat you all to it again, but she’s deleted it, wonder why 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Them poor chicks being used as props disgusting. Poor things .leave the poor things alone .
I know! They should be in their wee bed resting not set on top of eachother for the 'perfect' shot! Suppose this way shes focusing on the chicks means less air time for the girls which I am sure they will be delighted with in 10 years time!

Reactions: 4
Speaking of the dancing, it reminded me of that time she took the “career break” (snort) from tesco and posted that dreadfully cringy video of her dancing around her living room to Madonna’s Holiday wearing that brutal straw hat and trying to keep her teeth under control. I scrolled back to treat you all to it again, but she’s deleted it, wonder why 🤔
“Trying to keep her teeth under control” 🤣 I just can’t 😂 she has exactly the same mouth as her dad, I saw him in a recent photo one of them posted and was like flip me, she’s her father’s daughter 👀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
An ad...about a doggy camera so we can watch our dogs when we are out...during quarantine...when we arent allowed out... good timing there Anna!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
An ad...about a doggy camera so we can watch our dogs when we are out...during quarantine...when we arent allowed out... good timing there Anna!
If it wasn’t so greedy it would be face palming hilarious read tragic. It’s cold and so ruthlessly salesy to have ads during all of this but for something so unnecessary and expensive and to be used when most are told to stay inside! Uuuummm what? Maybe she’s trying to sell it to the key workers! She should’ve done the decent thing and cancelled the ad or handed back the money as the timing is terrible. She is flaunting money around buying henhouses so obviously doesn’t need it. That ad, among many she has posted during this pandemic as well as all the constant affiliate links is just utter greed.

Reactions: 9
If it wasn’t so greedy it would be face palming hilarious read tragic. It’s cold and so ruthlessly salesy to have ads during all of this but for something so unnecessary and expensive and to be used when most are told to stay inside! Uuuummm what? Maybe she’s trying to sell it to the key workers! She should’ve done the decent thing and cancelled the ad or handed back the money as the timing is terrible. She is flaunting money around buying henhouses so obviously doesn’t need it. That ad, among many she has posted during this pandemic as well as all the constant affiliate links is just utter greed.
It is just utter greed and thoughtlessness, but everything that is going on is showing these influencers are desperate for money and therefore do not have the wealth that they all like to give the impression they have. Got to pay those credit cards!

Yeah, but someone got in touch and asked her about it..and conveniently there’s money off at the same time that person got in touch.
a he’s the gift that keeps giving.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, but someone got in touch and asked her about it..and conveniently there’s money off at the same time that person got in touch.
a he’s the gift that keeps giving.
no one was going to ask about it now. She mentioned it once when she first plugged it, never to be mentioned again. I’m sure no one thought of her when a dog camera was mentioned in their house 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
And if you’re only posting because someone asked about it, then just reply to them privately, especially at this sensitive time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.