Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely gets colours mixed elsewhere, same as her old house but tells everyone it’s an expensive brand when it’s not. People then go buy the expensive brand and it doesn’t turn out the exact same colour at all. Fake

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She definitely gets colours mixed elsewhere, same as her old house but tells everyone it’s an expensive brand when it’s not. People then go buy the expensive brand and it doesn’t turn out the exact same colour at all. Fake

To be fair, she's said quite a few times that it's farrow and ball colour whatever but she got it mixed for a lot cheaper. I've heard her say that more than she's said it's actually farrow and ball!

Reactions: 1
To be fair, she's said quite a few times that it's farrow and ball colour whatever but she got it mixed for a lot cheaper. I've heard her say that more than she's said it's actually farrow and ball!
You are missing the point entirely.

Its like buying a knock off Louis vuitton handbag at a local market stall, taking a pic of it and tagging LV in the post. You wouldn’t even dream of tagging the owner of the market stall as buying knock offs doesn’t fit in with the affluent image you are trying to portray. As I said before, fur coat and no knickers.

You are missing the point entirely.

Its like buying a knock off Louis vuitton handbag at a local market stall, taking a pic of it and tagging LV in the post. You wouldn’t even dream of tagging the owner of the market stall as buying knock offs doesn’t fit in with the affluent image you are trying to portray. As I said before, fur coat and no knickers.
No, I get the point.

The comment I replied to had no mention of her tagging it. It stated that she gets it mixed elsewhere and tells everyone it's f+b. I pointed out that yes she does, and she tells us that she gets it mixed.

Fair enough, in this instance she tagged the brand. But the comment I was replying to was talking about in general, not just that post.

Reactions: 2
No, I get the point.

The comment I replied to had no mention of her tagging it. It stated that she gets it mixed elsewhere and tells everyone it's f+b. I pointed out that yes she does, and she tells us that she gets it mixed.

Fair enough, in this instance she tagged the brand. But the comment I was replying to was talking about in general, not just that post.
Apologies. But, if you are a new follower or looking through f&b’s
Tagged photos on insta you wouldn’t know this, you would just assume it is f&b paint as who on earth would tag a brand when it’s not their product!? 🤭

Apologies. But, if you are a new follower or looking through f&b’s
Tagged photos on insta you wouldn’t know this, you would just assume it is f&b paint as who on earth would tag a brand when it’s not their product!? 🤭
That is very true!

It doesn't make sense as to why she would tag it... unless in this one case, she actually did spend a months wage on paint 🤷

I can’t tell you all how glad I am to have found this forum and this thread today! After nosying (never following - wouldn’t give her the satisfaction!!) at Blossoming Bird’s profile for a couple of years I was sick of her “perfect life” and decided to google her to find out a bit more and came across this forum, so glad others share my opinions!! I always had doubts about her wonderful life as I am from the same town and have seen her out shopping looking miserable and incredibly made up (caked in make up - so much so that she is actually shined and sticky looking) on many, many occasions (always minus kids and husband might I add!) Not the happy perfect family picture she paints, they’re not always out together having such great fun as she likes to portray. This comment is my favourite:

I have no idea why this woman has as many followers as she does? Her account is so boring, staged and awful. I followed for a couple of years and recently when yet another photo of perfect little girls with a inanely grinning mother surrounded by gifted tit came into sight, I realised that this utterly uninspiring drivel added nothing to my life and my only thoughts were why? Why is this in my life, why is this strange looking lady flogging her children with boring photos.

Someone earlier mentioned her house too, we actually sold and bought in the same area at the same time as her - the house she sold is in an ok-ish housing estate (I would not have asked a magazine to come out and feature it - would have been affronted to ask them to come to that area!!) and was actually quite small with the motorway right behind their back garden and the estate was directly opposite is a dodgy council estate with a lot of drug problems - not that nice a part of town. The house she bought had been on the market for absolutely ages for £280,000 and she mentioned she got it for less than the asking price and it is on a busy main road overlooking a car dealership and has a much nicer, larger house right in their back garden behind the hedge! We looked at it and dismissed it immediately, we actually ended up buying a beautiful house of the same size but without a garage close the centre of town, it’s overlooked in the back garden too but is a lovely new build and we don’t have to make adjustments/alter the angle of photos we take as it’s nicely laid out🤔

Overall the point i’m trying to make is that I’m glad others share my views because going by the comments on her posts everyone absolutely adores her and her weird grinning and toothy, wooden acting and all the ads🤢the ways she uses her girls actually turns me and I hope it doesn’t last that long, maybe i’m just bitter because I actually worked for my qualifications and job whilst she makes money doing something so meaningless in life🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Never said it for the old house

I can’t tell you all how glad I am to have found this forum and this thread today! After nosying (never following - wouldn’t give her the satisfaction!!) at Blossoming Bird’s profile for a couple of years I was sick of her “perfect life” and decided to google her to find out a bit more and came across this forum, so glad others share my opinions!! I always had doubts about her wonderful life as I am from the same town and have seen her out shopping looking miserable and incredibly made up (caked in make up - so much so that she is actually shined and sticky looking) on many, many occasions (always minus kids and husband might I add!) Not the happy perfect family picture she paints, they’re not always out together having such great fun as she likes to portray. This comment is my favourite:

I have no idea why this woman has as many followers as she does? Her account is so boring, staged and awful. I followed for a couple of years and recently when yet another photo of perfect little girls with a inanely grinning mother surrounded by gifted tit came into sight, I realised that this utterly uninspiring drivel added nothing to my life and my only thoughts were why? Why is this in my life, why is this strange looking lady flogging her children with boring photos.

Someone earlier mentioned her house too, we actually sold and bought in the same area at the same time as her - the house she sold is in an ok-ish housing estate (I would not have asked a magazine to come out and feature it - would have been affronted to ask them to come to that area!!) and was actually quite small with the motorway right behind their back garden and the estate was directly opposite is a dodgy council estate with a lot of drug problems - not that nice a part of town. The house she bought had been on the market for absolutely ages for £280,000 and she mentioned she got it for less than the asking price and it is on a busy main road overlooking a car dealership and has a much nicer, larger house right in their back garden behind the hedge! We looked at it and dismissed it immediately, we actually ended up buying a beautiful house of the same size but without a garage close the centre of town, it’s overlooked in the back garden too but is a lovely new build and we don’t have to make adjustments/alter the angle of photos we take as it’s nicely laid out🤔

Overall the point i’m trying to make is that I’m glad others share my views because going by the comments on her posts everyone absolutely adores her and her weird grinning and toothy, wooden acting and all the ads🤢the ways she uses her girls actually turns me and I hope it doesn’t last that long, maybe i’m just bitter because I actually worked for my qualifications and job whilst she makes money doing something so meaningless in life🤷🏼‍♀️

I actually prefer her old house to her new one by far

Never said it for the old house

I actually prefer her old house to her new one by far
Oh I absolutely agree, her old house was much more homely and welcoming. This new one just looks cold and bare 😕 I thought she was bonkers for moving, she said she wanted a spare bedroom, she could have extended or converted attic.

I thought it was bad enough that she went on a family holiday (including extended family members), and used it to meet up with an instagrammer she had never met, but now she is using her family holiday to do a Joules ad, and has her kids posing outside Joules, on holidays, with lots of bags. Sad.

F80E97AB-23D2-4833-89C9-CF0F4AFFA974.jpeg
As @Eyerolling said started off as a nice day out because the weather wasn’t great for the beach
32C9E6EF-605D-4F0C-8129-0431FD679FED.jpeg
Then all of a sudden an innocent drive became an #Ad

24678FDC-9741-4606-A1C3-6B391C1E9D9F.jpeg
And then we copied the style of “littlewood life” 🙄

These two little girls will think life is free.
Free holidays
Free clothes
Just put these on and stand over there with a big smile

I presume the #ad was prearranged?!

How was she copying LWL style? The way the kids are dressed?

I cant wait until panelling is no longer fashionable and they'll all be replastering their walls 😂
I was thinking this too 😂

Also.. who does she think she is saying she was offered all the stuff for free, but she's such a great person so decided to buy them out of her own money and promote them anyway. Well done Anna. Such an amazing person. I can only aspire to be as kind hearted as you some day 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.