Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but she makes sure she says that before posting about getting all the furniture free the next day. The furniture is worth a lot more so obviously takes that! I just find her very sneaky 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yeah but she makes sure she says that before posting about getting all the furniture free the next day. The furniture is worth a lot more so obviously takes that! I just find her very sneaky 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought the same, ohh aren’t I wonderful buying these small decorative items I was offered for free... Remember that when I show my £1k + #gifted nursery furniture 🙄

Reactions: 2
25DDD43C-004A-45BD-B61C-668839CE6CCB.jpeg

I think someone is getting a little bit smug...
I used to like Anna but the Ad/gift arrangement is getting too much.

Another one that’s given up a well paid, full time job to become a professional beggar online under the guise of her ACConnects

Watching/adoring RVKloves too much as well.

Reactions: 3
Her husband is a factory worker. Not an engineer. Despite what she says. My husband knows him from round Ballymena. He's a machinist, obviously on good money so I'm not sure why she's pretending he's something he's not!

View attachment 32762

I think someone is getting a little bit smug...
I used to like Anna but the Ad/gift arrangement is getting too much.

Another one that’s given up a well paid, full time job to become a professional beggar online under the guise of her ACConnects

Watching/adoring RVKloves too much as well.
She has smug written all over her face in that pic, she used to be so relatable too, shame.

I used to really enjoy her account & even when she left Tesco to set up her business I thought fab this could be inspiring .... erm no real idea what the business is apart from selling every family moment for a #ad

Definitely adoring RVKloves. She could do with reading RVKs threats on here - she’s said some vile things over the years

Firstly: she is going completely all 'single white female' over rvk! It's to the point of creepy!

Secondly: I work in the town she lives in. I've seen her about the shops so many times on her own looking miserable. once sitting outside m&s on a Sunday waiting for it to open for almost 30mins! Fair enough but I was taken aback as I didnt get that vibe from her insta.

Firstly: she is going completely all 'single white female' over rvk! It's to the point of creepy!

Secondly: I work in the town she lives in. I've seen her about the shops so many times on her own looking miserable. once sitting outside m&s on a Sunday waiting for it to open for almost 30mins! Fair enough but I was taken aback as I didnt get that vibe from her insta.
Oh she’s definitely miserable in real life, I’ve seen her about many times and always miserable. Her happy clappy sunshine persona is fake for insta, for sure.

That’s at least the sixth time she’s posted that same pic of her living room from the same angle. Just changed the accessories on the footstool. Had a Christmas tree in it once.
Boring much?

That’s at least the sixth time she’s posted that same pic of her living room from the same angle. Just changed the accessories on the footstool. Had a Christmas tree in it once.
Boring much?
They all do it when they have zero “content”

Totally agree with what previous posters have said about seeing her about the town looking miserable, I live in the same town and have too, money doesn’t buy happiness - especially when you have to spend hours and hours promoting online and using your kids as a walking, talking advert. Her husband is just a machinist by the way, not a skilled profession as she likes to make out and his job is continually under threat at Bombardier. I really didn’t like how she recently said she was using the money she was making from one of her ads as a donation to the local cancer treatment unit, yes it’s lovely to make a donation but not to put it on instagram and use the advert to make the money for it? Maybe it’s just me but I thought that was inappropriate.

Totally agree with what previous posters have said about seeing her about the town looking miserable, I live in the same town and have too, money doesn’t buy happiness - especially when you have to spend hours and hours promoting online and using your kids as a walking, talking advert. Her husband is just a machinist by the way, not a skilled profession as she likes to make out and his job is continually under threat at Bombardier. I really didn’t like how she recently said she was using the money she was making from one of her ads as a donation to the local cancer treatment unit, yes it’s lovely to make a donation but not to put it on instagram and use the advert to make the money for it? Maybe it’s just me but I thought that was inappropriate.
He doesn't work at Bombardier.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.