Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that’s the very essence of Instagram - fur coat and no knickers. I want you to think I have this lifestyle but I don’t.

Reactions: 4
It’s obviously Centre Parks blogger weekend. I’ve seen three heading there so far including Anna and LauraAnne. Plus one from RoI and one from RoI possibly slightly narked they weren’t invited!!

Reactions: 1
It’s obviously Centre Parks blogger weekend. I’ve seen three heading there so far including Anna and LauraAnne. Plus one from RoI and one from RoI possibly slightly narked they weren’t invited!!
They’ve both practically posted the same stories all day. Boring

Reactions: 2
Are you talking about Rosie Connolly? Not once has she declared it as a gifted stay. You would think with her history she would be a bit more prudent 🙄

They’ve both practically posted the same stories all day. Boring
Don’t they always!? A floral dress here, link for a Boden top there... 😴

Are you talking about Rosie Connolly? Not once has she declared it as a gifted stay. You would think with her history she would be a bit more prudent 🙄

Don’t they always!? A floral dress here, link for a Boden top there... 😴
Such show offs. Much rather have Anna though. Laura Ann is so fake. Tries to be funny all the time (🤣🤣) never misses putting up emoji 🤣.

Centreparcs is incredibly expensive. It would be between €999 and €2999 depending on the accommodation.

It’s interesting. Centreparc obviously think it’s worth it. And it was interesting to get a look at it but I don’t feel them getting a freebie has influenced me either way about whether I’d want to go there or not. The whole concept of stealth marketing is a bit emperors new clothes to me. Unless they see a massive spike in bookings then how is it worth it?

I've stayed in center parcs in both basic and executive lodges/chalets and , although it's fun, it is extortionate in cost..... with all the hidden extras like bike hire/pancake House etc etc....not good value by any means ...great for her she gets it for free but for the family of non- instagramming the shite out of their kids/marriage/pregnancy/home etc ...a week in Spain would probably cost less!!!!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From her videos I thought bike hire etc was included, no mention it would cost even more!!

It's all a bit temporary isn't it? When you look at the ups and downs of social media, how long can the influencer wave really last? I loved instagram for a couple of years, but now have lost interest because of advertising- it's the same reason I stopped buying glossy magazines.
I think this will bomb out eventually. Knowing how expensive Center parcs is, and giving away free stays to already affluent people such as Anna and Laura, puts me off going there.
On the other hand- I completely understand why they do it! They will however have to live with the digital footprint left behind when it wanes, and they have to work in the real world again. So will their children

Reactions: 3
It's all a bit temporary isn't it? When you look at the ups and downs of social media, how long can the influencer wave really last? I loved instagram for a couple of years, but now have lost interest because of advertising- it's the same reason I stopped buying glossy magazines.
I think this will bomb out eventually. Knowing how expensive Center parcs is, and giving away free stays to already affluent people such as Anna and Laura, puts me off going there.
On the other hand- I completely understand why they do it! They will however have to live with the digital footprint left behind when it wanes, and they have to work in the real world again. So will their children
An when the bubble bursts then explaining to the kids (that are used to the freebie holidays but don’t understand it was free) that they are not going to be living that lifestyle anymore

I don’t understand why a dentist hasn’t contacted her yet? Surely that would be a worth while # gifted 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.