Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really, my friend who knows them told me he did - I was just going by what she told me.
He works for another aerospace company. Similar to Bombardier I suppose, but not losing his job any time soon 😂

Reactions: 1
He works for another aerospace company. Similar to Bombardier I suppose, but not losing his job any time soon 😂
You never know, especially the way things are going in NI at the minute, so many large factories closing and companies going bust, but anyway, plenty of ads will keep them afloat!! His insta was prob planned to be another big source of income for them but hasn’t really taken off, he was advertising bins for the local council a while back☹

You never know, especially the way things are going in NI at the minute, so many large factories closing and companies going bust, but anyway, plenty of ads will keep them afloat!! His insta was prob planned to be another big source of income for them but hasn’t really taken off, he was advertising bins for the local council a while back☹
It probably hasn't taken off as I guarantee at least 90% of his followers were already her followers. The house and girls aren't that exciting, especially when you're seeing them twice over!

Reactions: 2
Just so dull no matter how hard they try. The house is cold and empty, don't see the great appeal. Constant ads at the min, what's it gonna be like when the baby is actually born.

Reactions: 3
Omg,complaining post tonight,who gives a feck,poor me.attention seeking at it's best. Zzz

Just so dull no matter how hard they try. The house is cold and empty, don't see the great appeal. Constant ads at the min, what's it gonna be like when the baby is actually born.
The poor baby will be used to make money from the day it is born, actually it’s already generating income and free goods!! And all the bump cradling makes me want to boke, and I’m a mum of three by the way - the OTT sickening sweetness turns me, all with a big toothy fake smile🤮🤮🤮when in reality she’s farming the kids she already has out to her mum and in-laws all the time to allow her to pose for her stories, what an unlikeable person!! Ok rant done😄

Reactions: 4
The bump holding in EVERY picture 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t worry Anna, we (and every baby brand page you’ve liked) all know that your pregnant

• Haha
its the fake smile and the teeth that get me 🤦‍♀️. The only thing she’d influence me to do is to get braces 😬

• Haha
Is it not poor taste shes turned her latest post re hospital app into an ad? I'm finding her so frustrating 🤦‍♀️

I havent wstched bb in ages and then just went on to watch. What a bloody bores. She tries too hard . I feel like the world of an insta blogger is totally miserable. Ever since they moved house something hasnt been right

Reactions: 4
She definitely tries too hard. Especially in stories! All those fake 'jokes' and she says ERM after every one. It does my head in! Just be yourself and stop trying to be funny when you're not!

She definitely tries too hard. Especially in stories! All those fake 'jokes' and she says ERM after every one. It does my head in! Just be yourself and stop trying to be funny when you're not!
Totally agreed. Her captions are too try hard too. The fake banter with her husband that he’s always after a bit, and she’s always turning him down - cringe 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.