Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I could be wrong - thought it was gifted around the time Smeg was giving appliances out to everyone.
It could be gifted though! I’ve just never seen it marked as gifted. She seems to have gone for SMEG appliances. Gifted or not, there is no need to show off the expensive one on insta and have another one for every day use. Ridiculous

It could be gifted though! I’ve just never seen it marked as gifted. She seems to have gone for SMEG appliances. Gifted or not, there is no need to show off the expensive one on insta and have another one for every day use. Ridiculous
But that’s exactly what her life is, isn’t it? All fur coat and no knickers, no doubt After she shills the expensive sezane knitwear and excessive jewellery via affiliate links she is slobbing it out in her wotsit stained t shirt and hole in the knee leggings 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
yeah just like the green smoothies decorated with straws were probably chucked down the sink after the picture set up. Yes you are the best mama Anna in these highlights but I’d be very interested in being a fly on the wall to the reality. It’s all so fake and the stories seem like she has memorized a script

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh look she made blueberry and chocolate scones but forgot to add the blueberry and chocolate #BANTER and definitely not done on purpose for a hilarious 'I'm winging it' post...

Was it just a plain packet mix then because if you are following a recipe and had the ingredients out, how could you miss the steps to add both chocolate and blueberry. Like you said, just for the “just winging it” drivel 🙄

7FE77428-9D58-401E-BDC2-4F1E51985E62.jpeg

Anna love, we get it. You are breastfeeding, we know! We don’t need the Maggie Simpson sound effect too?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Har har! Anna you’re a hoot with what I will refer to as your meticulously planned April fools day content creation, as that totally did not just so coincidentally happen today of all days “oh I don’t ever know what day/ date it is” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Har har! Anna you’re a hoot with what I will refer to as your meticulously planned April fools day content creation, as that totally did not just so coincidentally happen today of all days “oh I don’t ever know what day/ date it is” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Also blanked out some texts in between ... probably so it looked more like he wasn’t taking her seriously. Just can’t believe anything she says. Sorry Anna.

Reactions: 2
Also blanked out some texts in between ... probably so it looked more like he wasn’t taking her seriously. Just can’t believe anything she says. Sorry Anna.
“Colin I’m gonna post this screenshot so it looks authentic, so say “free eggs happy days in your next post, ok?”

“sure Anna, so what comment do you want me to leave under the accompanying grid post?”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even during this pandemic she is just thinking of what she is ‘wanting’ and still ordering deliveries to her house, even if she wants to live the faux good life with a face full of slap, curled hair and her pristine hunters, she’s just ALWAYS spending and thinking of the next piece of Instagram content! We need not worry about a recession as Anna will save the economy as she never stops spending and wanting, Colin must think it’s never ending with her as she always has to have something. It jars on me that the woman who has had about five new sofas in about five years, always wears so much fast fashion is trying to come across now as eco and wholesome. It is all just so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He has become as showy as her - it’s just he has to work flat out to cover the bills, he doesn’t get the same time to do it on social media. But when he gets the chance, he does.

Reactions: 3
Even during this pandemic she is just thinking of what she is ‘wanting’ and still ordering deliveries to her house, even if she wants to live the faux good life with a face full of slap, curled hair and her pristine hunters, she’s just ALWAYS spending and thinking of the next piece of Instagram content! We need not worry about a recession as Anna will save the economy as she never stops spending and wanting, Colin must think it’s never ending with her as she always has to have something. It jars on me that the woman who has had about five new sofas in about five years, always wears so much fast fashion is trying to come across now as eco and wholesome. It is all just so fake.
The pristine Hunters get me every time 🙄 Nothing says "trying too hard" like a pair of super shiny wellies! 😂

The pristine Hunters get me every time 🙄 Nothing says "trying too hard" like a pair of super shiny wellies! 😂
Not a mark on any of their wellies. She’s trying too hard to portray that they live in the middle of nowhere with loads of land. They don’t.

Reactions: 3
Waiting for the “here’s the affiliate link to my top that so many of you are asking about”

have you noticed granna/ Laura ad Et al only ever do talking stories when they’re wearing something current that they can link via an affiliate scheme, hmmmm...

I’m going off topic but someone mentioned those bracelets. Do you think people are actually buying them? My 4 year old daughter loves those god awful kids magazines you know called Girl Talk or along those lines and I’m sure I’ve seen those garish lucky bag bracelets come free with them and stuck at the front. Are people insane and actually paying over £20 quid for them?????? Mind boggles!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.