Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was more concerned at the humble bragging about a jet setting 5 month baby. Who in their right mind takes a little baby on unnecessary travel right now?

Reactions: 5
I was more concerned at the humble bragging about a jet setting 5 month baby. Who in their right mind takes a little baby on unnecessary travel right now?
My thoughts exactly! I wouldn't be out the door with my wee one never mind in an airport and on a plane and in heavily populated London. But it's all for the gram baby!!

Reactions: 3
Her post tonight about coronavirus is so hypocritical - “she’s lost for words”. Didn’t stop her flying to London and attending a mass event yesterday 🙄 what a cretin

Reactions: 10
What was she thinking taking a baby to London at this time 🤷🏼‍♀️ .... oh I know #MONEY

Reactions: 5
Yes I think it was a huge error of judgement and showed where her priorities lie. She has a baby and she has mentioned family with health conditions there would not be a chance in hell I’d put them below the gram! It’s like she had no awareness this was happening, running around airports, London, tubes, escalators! It was like she was boasting that she was travelling with a baby! This was coming then. Silly girl!

Reactions: 4
I think it could be interesting how accounts like this develop over the next while given their fairly flimsy content. I know I've spoken to two people this morning who are genuinely concerned about keeping their jobs and looking after family members in the current climate. Flogging random jewellery/ furniture/candles/clothing brands/whatever :rolleyes: is bound to jar with lots of people while some are struggling to either access or afford the basics 🤔

Reactions: 10
MORE ADS!!!
Seriously! Ya know just in the middle of a health epidemic but I’m a still use my kids to make money. And their dad will post about it too for maximum reach 🙄

Reactions: 4
In her stories today she said she was making these little videos so the girls could see what they did on their time off. Well then keep them for the girls Anna. No need to show them to anyone else. Give your children some privacy

Reactions: 9
I wonder, with the majority of people unable to sustain the rampant consumerism of late, will most influencers be out of work? Ads on insta are literally the bottom of the pile right now

Reactions: 7
She has too much time on her hands. Can someone please tell me how a mother with a small baby and 2 young girls can manage to make these videos. Even down to the editing and the “fading out” detail. Not only that, but then makes a video of her making the video. She’s obviously not as tentative to her kids as her videos make her out to be. She’s really starting to bug the tit out of me.
Oh... I should add to the above, ‘all of which is done with a full face of make up and straightened hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has too much time on her hands. Can someone please tell me how a mother with a small baby and 2 young girls can manage to make these videos. Even down to the editing and the “fading out” detail. Not only that, but then makes a video of her making the video. She’s obviously not as tentative to her kids as her videos make her out to be. She’s really starting to bug the tit out of me.
Oh... I should add to the above, ‘all of which is done with a full face of make up and straightened hair.
I’ve said it above, it’s because her mum runs, and has always run, after the kids. Her mum does everything

Reactions: 2
She is completely fake and self-obsessed. Does not exist in the real world.

Reactions: 1
I just don’t know how she does it. One day of workIng from home and trying to entertain my daughter and I haven’t even brushed my hair 🤯. When I say working though I actually mean working !!!

I wonder how overstretched all these floggers are with this pandemic crisis. Although there is much gifting there is also so much copying and spending going on to keep themselves “relevant”. Other halves may have to take pay cuts on jobs that are already shaky. Just saying...

Can she not just sit down with her kids, bake a cake, paint a f**king picture, let the kids pick their nose, whatever. But why the need to post absolutely everything. Something tells me that when all this crisis is over and we return to normal life, a lot of these ‘influencers’ will be looking for real jobs.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.