Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is awful. It was just a week and a half ago she was swanning around London, posing inanely for pictures, bragging about her 5 month old travelling on planes and packed like a sardine on the tube then hits US with advice to stay home! Advice then was no unnecessary travel. For all she knows she could be infected and not showing symptoms and has brought it over to Northern Ireland. Then there’s the ads, so many in just a couple of weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s desperately trying to stay relevant and employed in a world that has collapsed for these floggers !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is awful. It was just a week and a half ago she was swanning around London, posing inanely for pictures, bragging about her 5 month old travelling on planes and packed like a sardine on the tube then hits US with advice to stay home! Advice then was no unnecessary travel. For all she knows she could be infected and not showing symptoms and has brought it over to Northern Ireland. Then there’s the ads, so many in just a couple of weeks.
Ahh yes, the London trip where she was dressed like she was going to a prodigy concert circa 1996 🙊😂 Such a numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was an ad free day or two and I thought she had wised up, as ads and affiliate links during this time are pretty low. But oh no, the donating breast milk stories was just setting us up for the breast pump ads. And the baking stories was just for more content today.
I actually find it horrible that these influencers can’t just do something for charity and not mention it. It always has to be for show and for their own gain.

Reactions: 9
There was an ad free day or two and I thought she had wised up, as ads and affiliate links during this time are pretty low. But oh no, the donating breast milk stories was just setting us up for the breast pump ads. And the baking stories was just for more content today.
I actually find it horrible that these influencers can’t just do something for charity and not mention it. It always has to be for show and for their own gain.
yeah they’re truly obnoxious. Such a self-obsessed world.

Reactions: 4
Its awful - she only donated milk to tie in with an ad she was paid to do and her followers lap it up! She can’t be anything like she portrays.
Everything. Is. An. Ad.
I’ve said it before, it’s so cringe her husband comments on all the ads ‘well done I’m proud of you’ typed whist probably in the same room.

Ah, a pic of a chest of drawers 🤪
Just what I needed this morning.
With a lovely sentiment about how she's staying in for the greater good.

This was all happening when she was swanning about London 🙄 absolute hypocrite!

• Angry
  • Heart
I'm not really sure what I expected but it's poorly judged content at the moment. I thought someone with a retail management background would show a bit of empathy for that sector whose workers are playing an absolute blinder but perhaps I missed it 🤷‍♀️ I've skimmed most of them recently as it's left a bad taste!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not really sure what I expected but it's poorly judged content at the moment. I thought someone with a retail management background would show a bit of empathy for that sector whose workers are playing an absolute blinder but perhaps I missed it 🤷‍♀️ I've skimmed most of them recently as it's left a bad taste!

I thought this too.
I can see her returning to retail when the instasham ends and the freebies stop

Reactions: 3
Maybe this will show some of them that they sold their souls when they decided to give up good jobs to talk people in to buying stuff through insta. Although selling every part of their children’s private lives hasn’t made them see that, so maybe not 🤔

Reactions: 2
Anyone see her husbands story yesterday? Video of a messy kitchen with anna and her hair in an unusual messy ponytail ignoring her kids but as soon as she sees the camera on her, it's miss attentive cooing at her girls. So see through. And her latest post talking about how isolated she felt bla bla, Anna...its not about you!

Can someone answer me this. Why the full face of makeup when you’re in isolation from the rest of the world. WHY?

So from her stories today ... she has two coffee machines, an expensive SMEG one she uses to show off on insta, and a cheap one she’s bought to actually make coffee on daily because the show off one is slow and needs cleaned after every go. What has this world become. Consumerism, materialism, and living beyond your means at its finest right there. Help me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.