Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And apparently she did pay for it, every penny and now she's hinting for another mama one for Mother's Day - oh dear god, they really are thick or just covering their arses, aren't they? There really is no point in trying to make the idiots see sense.
She is such a b***ch

Reactions: 2
And apparently she did pay for it, every penny and now she's hinting for another mama one for Mother's Day - oh dear god, they really are thick or just covering their arses, aren't they? There really is no point in trying to make the idiots see sense.
Ohh passive aggressive much Anna 🤣 What a tit. Speaking of tits actually, saw this and thought of her instantly 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The latest IG stories of her dressed to go to a kids party. Is it normal to be so ‘done’ in some areas? I’ve lived in a few different parts of the UK. I currently live in a very affluent area and she’d honestly stick out like a sore thumb constantly dressed to the nines with full make up and hair curled, outfit perfectly styled and smart. I don’t know a single mum in the entirety of my child’s school who is like this 🤔 I’m not criticising her as quite admire the fact that she’s put together day in day out but wondering how on earth you find the time and money or the inclination?? Is this the norm where any of you live? I’ve just never come across it at all!

Reactions: 3
The latest IG stories of her dressed to go to a kids party. Is it normal to be so ‘done’ in some areas? I’ve lived in a few different parts of the UK. I currently live in a very affluent area and she’d honestly stick out like a sore thumb constantly dressed to the nines with full make up and hair curled, outfit perfectly styled and smart. I don’t know a single mum in the entirety of my child’s school who is like this 🤔 I’m not criticising her as quite admire the fact that she’s put together day in day out but wondering how on earth you find the time and money or the inclination?? Is this the norm where any of you live? I’ve just never come across it at all!
No it’s not normal. She lives a deluded fake lifestyle.

Reactions: 1
Glad it’s not just me who thinks it’s odd. I honestly don’t understand how she does it with 3 kids to deal with an a house to keep. Mental!

Glad it’s not just me who thinks it’s odd. I honestly don’t understand how she does it with 3 kids to deal with an a house to keep. Mental!
Her mum runs after the kids all the time, always has. Also her house looks clean on Instagram - it’s not clean in reality

• Wow
Theres things that should just remain between yourself and your family. Poor baby has had no choice in her birth story up on the world wide web for everyone to read. She wont care now but in years to come... the 'mid contraction' selfie though... 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She would be really out of place in my wider circle of school parent friends / acquaintances and they come from all walks of life. I'm not clued up on her area but I imagine noone is too pleased to see her trotting in so perfectly done. Maybe I'm just jealous 😉🤪

She would be really out of place in my wider circle of school parent friends / acquaintances and they come from all walks of life. I'm not clued up on her area but I imagine noone is too pleased to see her trotting in so perfectly done. Maybe I'm just jealous 😉🤪
Shes not perfectly done though, she is absolute overkill and looks like every insta cliche has boked all over her 🥴

trying far too hard to look like she has money- money talks, wealth whispers 😉

Reactions: 3
In my opinion, there is just no need to post your labour photos on a public blog. There is just no call for it. Who wants to see it? Who ultimately really cares? I had our first baby last year and labour was horrific, the last thing either of us was thinking about was taking photos.
Why do we live in such a vacuous society, obsessed with ‘self’?? Why is nothing private.

Reactions: 4
In my opinion, there is just no need to post your labour photos on a public blog. There is just no call for it. Who wants to see it? Who ultimately really cares? I had our first baby last year and labour was horrific, the last thing either of us was thinking about was taking photos.
Why do we live in such a vacuous society, obsessed with ‘self’?? Why is nothing private.
Her insta buddy, the “delightful” RVKloves did it so of course Anna was going to do it too

Shes not perfectly done though, she is absolute overkill and looks like every insta cliche has boked all over her 🥴

trying far too hard to look like she has money- money talks, wealth whispers 😉
Exactly. Everything she has is either gifted or on credit. She’s just too try hard

Last edited:
Her insta buddy, the “delightful” RVKloves did it so of course Anna was going to do it too

Exactly. Everything she has is either gifted or on credit. She’s just too try hard
True. Don’t get me started on the RVK thread 🤣🔫

• Haha
What a complete vacuous cow - she actually makes me ill, her and Erin (her cheap/overcharging bracelet buddy are two witches, I know Erin from years ago and she is a horrible self obsessed person ego is so nasty and arrogant so not surprised they are friends, they actually turn my stomach - such ugly people inside and out, and I’m not being mean, they are just horrible and I know from personal experience #cheaters #fakers #dumpyourkids #othermumsactuallywork

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.