Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in buying for families that are less fortunate and there she is listing off the brands that they stock... bugaboo etc.... Just another #Ad Anna, I hope you got your cut.
Thank goodness im not the only one!

Reactions: 1
Her feet always look terrible, I've noticed it in other pics too. But would def agree there's some kind of filter on that pic or she's size 22 feet 😭

Reactions: 2
I don’t know what her credit is like 😂
Do you mean why would I be livid if I was the new owners? Well because if she’s still using her ID and electoral details as the old address that means the new Range Rover and god knows what else will be taken out at the old address and the owners will know nothing about it. I just wouldn’t like someone using my address
Oh a RR now? Is that because Laura-Ad has one?? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Anna, love if you are reading along here, please be your own person, have your own thoughts and likes.

That photo from her kitchen with the wide angled lens so you can see through to her Christmas tree etc - was she up on the bench beside the tap to take it. My god 😂😂😂

I used to really enjoy her account when it was much more organic. Now it’s become her job it feels greedy and money grabby. I went to view her old house and it was so tiny and dark!!! Amazing what a bit of editing can do. I imagine the new gaff is similar.

Reactions: 5
I used to really enjoy her account when it was much more organic. Now it’s become her job it feels greedy and money grabby. I went to view her old house and it was so tiny and dark!!! Amazing what a bit of editing can do. I imagine the new gaff is similar.
that’s the way they all go when they give up their day jobs unfortunately

that’s the way they all go when they give up their day jobs unfortunately
This is what I’m curious about. When Anna worked for Tesco and this was all a hobby, I enjoyed her account.

I didn’t sign up for an #Ad fest so unfollowed.

This is the part I’m curious about; does IG earn them that much that she can give up a secure job, buy a bigger house, furnish this larger home ( I realise partly #gifted) upgrade the car to something flashier, afford another child and have a maternity leave from her own consultancy employment?? Also detailed on here that the husband’s job is in a not secure employment.

Reactions: 5
This is what I’m curious about. When Anna worked for Tesco and this was all a hobby, I enjoyed her account.

This is the part I’m curious about; does IG earn them that much that she can give up a secure job, buy a bigger house, furnish this larger home ( I realise partly #gifted) upgrade the car to something flashier, afford another child and have a maternity leave from her own consultancy employment?? Also detailed on here that the husband’s job is in a not secure employment.
I’d say it’s all credit cards, keeping up with the Jones’ and living beyond their means for a lot of them. Anna didn’t announce leaving Tesco until after she got the mortgage on the new house. I’d say there’s a reason for that (needed to say she had that income)

Reactions: 6
Another competition...........yawn

Holy fudge!!!!! The thought of what she’s doing with that electric toothbrush in the bath is enough to put me off my dinner.........

Last edited:

Maybe short term. Not long term!!

Another competition...........yawn

Holy fudge!!!!! The thought of what she’s doing with that electric toothbrush in the bath is enough to put me off my dinner.........
She shares way too much ridiculous stuff. She is pure cringe. Get a life love and put your phone away.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.