Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of quietly making a donation to the Australian wildfire disaster, she feels the need to post a screenshot of it. She is so cringey I actually laugh out loud as my teeth grind with embarrassment for how desperately saintly she tries to appear.
Anna, when you read this, do us a favour and clear off 😂😂
Theyve all shown their donations to the fires. I happily made mine without having to tell everyone about it.
They are all patronising the lot of them "this is how I live my life and you should too" Um no thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else think the sling looked like a bin liner? She is trying to play the hip, cultured gallery, earthy, veja wearing mama except veja is just a bandwagon now that they are all on and has just cheapened the brand and it has put them into the fast fashion domain. Somehow veja, woke mama doesn’t go with a face full of Bobby brown

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s at least the third or fourth post from her about having managed to tidy the playroom, but it’s such a pointless exercise. Struggling for content

Reactions: 1
That’s at least the third or fourth post from her about having managed to tidy the playroom, but it’s such a pointless exercise. Struggling for content
Her posts are so insincere and forced these days. Boring !!

Her content is so bad. It's basically photo after photo of her baby and identically dressed kids and she dresses those kids like it's 1952, do they even own a pair of jeans or a hoodie? She mentioned that she has to tear herself away from her baby for a 2 days actual work. Seriously get a grip woman and is it possible you could actually put something other than your children on your content! I miss old Anna, she was so much more relevant.

Reactions: 8
Can Colin please locate his balls and put them back in place 🏀🏀 he must be a laughing stock at work and with friends 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for ALL insta husbands tbf :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: My ex hated it and never ever wanted our girls on it. My partner on it but follows sports people etc and car brands. The amount of women running to their phones every time they ping with a notification...poor blokes are getting neglected

Can we discuss the new ad please? 😂
1. Didn't she say she used hello fresh so she had more time to do everything the other day? But now all of a sudden she doesn't have any longer than 5 minutes 🤷
2. You're not an actress, your attempt to be one is embarrassing
3. She literally took the washing out of the basket, folded one item, hung one over the radiator and then chucked it all back in the basket again. Are we supposed to believe that's her doing the laundry 🤷

Two ads for easy meal prep things - one ad contradicts the other!!
Also in her post about running - “head strung”? I think you mean head strong Anna. She has no clue, it’s embarrassing 🤣

Reactions: 2
I see she’s jumping on the panelling bandwagon! Does this woman ever have her own ideas?!

Her house is really boring. She only shows the same views because obviously they are the only bits that are up to insta scratch in her opinion, and they’re still boring. Everything just looks so bland. Actually her whole feed and stories are bland these days, everything on repeat isn’t it? She’s not a natural at this full time Instagram rubbish

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one that thinks it’s random that she basically named the middle child after herself?? Annie/Anna? Bit narcissistic? 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.