Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shares way too much ridiculous stuff. She is pure cringe. Get a life love and put your phone away.
Too right, little does she know (or maybe she does) anyone in the town she comes from looks at her like “feel rare love!”

Reactions: 3
She’s just so irritating, tries too hard to come across as nice. She wasn’t that popular when she worked in the supermarket. Liked to power-trip and was sickly sweet fake

Reactions: 1
She’s just so irritating, tries too hard to come across as nice. She wasn’t that popular when she worked in the supermarket. Liked to power-trip and was sickly sweet fake
I’ve heard this from someone who used to work with her too. She was pushy and liked to power trip, but wasn’t too hot at having her own stuff done while being pushy to others. Always sickly sweet

Reactions: 1
Now she’s been gifted a babyzen yo-yo pushchair 🤦‍♀️ Which are like £400! So unnecessary. (But they are very nice pushchairs and I would love one!!)

Makes me chuckle how they clearly read tattle yet don’t change their ways. It’s like they are superhuman....thick skinned to the point of being careless.

So sickening the things she gets gifted. She’s always begging to companies......
I think it’s disgusting that at a time of year when a lot of people (including other new mothers) are worrying about the bills coming in after Christmas and money, she is showing off a second pram, one that she has been gifted. Her baby is only 2/3 months old and is a cash cow.

Reactions: 5
Instead of quietly making a donation to the Australian wildfire disaster, she feels the need to post a screenshot of it. She is so cringey I actually laugh out loud as my teeth grind with embarrassment for how desperately saintly she tries to appear.
Anna, when you read this, do us a favour and clear off 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Oh you can beat she reads this.......
She 100% reads here- she posted a nonsense filled blog post last year indirectly addressing all the points we had made here.

Anna, stop tagging the tit out of the culloden- yes, yes we know you paid for your little jaunt, thanks for making that clear. However, your constant tagging in order to get them to notice you for potentially #kindlygifted stays in the future is embarrassing 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She 100% reads here- she posted a nonsense filled blog post last year indirectly addressing all the points we had made here.

Anna, stop tagging the tit out of the culloden- yes, yes we know you paid for your little jaunt, thanks for making that clear. However, your constant tagging in order to get them to notice you for potentially #kindlygifted stays in the future is embarrassing 😳
She even tagged them in the story of her bath at home - made me cringe/laugh at her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.