Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also that coat looks as cheap as anything!! It needed steamed. And it looks all pilled.

Reactions: 1
I used to follow her a few years ago and she’d sometimes share pics of her and her husband from years before - I used to think then that she was nearly unrecognisable. But then after a few years away from her account I stumbled on her again, and yet again she was unrecognisable from 2 years ago! She’s either plastered in make up and extensions or she’s had a lot of work done!!
See what I mean....!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She does look older now, far older than 31, and not in a needs Botox way, she just looks a lot older than her age. She has been wearing a lot of makeup any time I’ve seen her in real life and I do think that makes people look older

The hot scones out of the oven comment makes me want to barf. Mother bleeping theresa or what.

• Haha
The hot scones out of the oven comment makes me want to barf. Mother bleeping theresa or what.
Yeah and then in teeny writing it says they are from the garage next door 🤣

She is beyond annoying. Couldn’t have anyone thinking her windows were still as filthy as they were in her stories yesterday, even though the story yesterday was about how windows could wait because family time is more important. Well obviously they couldn’t wait Anna, because you had to then story this morning that you cleaned them 🤦🏻‍♀️
I actually think her stories at the windows and of the cows are to make it look as if she lives in the middle of nowhere in the countryside. Again all smoke and mirrors because she doesn’t

Reactions: 2
Yeah and then in teeny writing it says they are from the garage next door 🤣

She is beyond annoying. Couldn’t have anyone thinking her windows were still as filthy as they were in her stories yesterday, even though the story yesterday was about how windows could wait because family time is more important. Well obviously they couldn’t wait Anna, because you had to then story this morning that you cleaned them 🤦🏻‍♀️
I actually think her stories at the windows and of the cows are to make it look as if she lives in the middle of nowhere in the countryside. Again all smoke and mirrors because she doesn’t
Total stealth boast

She has won a NI social media award .... only won it because her good friend is the PR company for the awards 😂😂

Those awards are total bullshit. Some of them are for under 10k folllowers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m surprised all that’s pretty wasn’t there 🤷‍♀️
She wasn't nominated, or didn't nominate herself! Apparently only about 6 finalists were nominated by someone else, the rest put themselves forward!

• Wow
  • Haha
Another vote for the mother hen here too. She seems so lovely and actually genuine!
I had a DM from a new follower saying they found my page through this tread on Tattle.
I look at Tattle to read the conspiracy pages 😂

But I just want to say thank you for your kind words 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
Never become like them Kathryn 😂😂😂
Oh gosh I don’t get involved in chatting about others I just read the off topic board on the royal family and conspiracies 😂

However if at any time If something I do bugs someone or someone has something to get off their chest about me. Contact me through here or on Insta and we will chat ☺

My user name here is the same as my IG account 👍🏻

So not even going into labour was going to stop her collecting her award!!

• Haha
Bella moon needs to stop using these non influencers to sell her poxy products ✌

Que all the Johnson ads... Can't wait to watch her nightime routine, bathtims routine blah, blah, blah

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.