Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do you recommend?
I really enjoy Elle Pearls I know she’s not originally from NI but she lives in NI and I think her wee family are just lovely. I also really like Danielle Donohoe and the Mother hen she has a smaller following but deserves way more IMO Both lovely genuine people who have been through some tough times but are just so honest and real.

Last edited:
I really enjoy Elle Pearls I know she’s not originally from NI but she lives here and I think her wee family are just lovely. I also really like Danielle Donohoe and the Mother hen she has a smaller following but deserves way more IMO Both lovely genuine people who have been through some tough times but are just so honest and real.
Yeah think im just bored with them all in general. Nothing personal against any of them.

Reactions: 1
Another vote for the mother hen here too. She seems so lovely and actually genuine!

Reactions: 2
It is counsellor, Anna ... unless your friend is canvassing round your door for a political party. I hope her presentations for her business are better written than her Instagram posts

• Haha
I hate the way they all put themselves down all the time in some sort of woe is me way. Oh im so disorganised my kids are going to school in their siblings jumper and littlewood life was hunting the house for uniforms. I dont believe them for a second . The uniforms are hanging ready to go for the last 2 months i reckon. Trying too hard to be relatable. Doesnt wash.

It’s competitive slack mumming. How big must your house be to be hunting for uniform. I stick all of DS2s in the same drawer at the end of term. Fairly sure it’s still going to be there when I go to look for it later!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doing an ad for photo books ..... she already did an ad for snapfish for her hall gallery wall, but not using them for her photo books. Were they not as great as you gushed at the time, Anna?

These influencers ain’t loyal ....

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I dont believe the results of the pink or grey vote! Normally she posts a screen shot of the results but this time she just said the % and over justified why she wants it. No one actually cares!

I realise this is very Petty of me but she boils my blood!

I dont believe the results of the pink or grey vote! Normally she posts a screen shot of the results but this time she just said the % and over justified why she wants it. No one actually cares!

I realise this is very Petty of me but she boils my blood!
Shes become so fake.

She’s “slipped off to the spare bedroom pretending to put the washing away” 🤦‍♀️ The photo couldn’t be any more staged. Everything is staged with her. Nothing is natural. AND she is so full of herself 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Her affiliate link stories today for Boden are awful - grammar mistakes and left out words; how can she advise anyone? Too busy swishing in front of the mirror 🤦🏻‍♀️
I saw her the other day on her own, at the health centre. Face on her like a smacked arse the whole time, and was stuck on the her phone the whole time in the waiting room too

Her affiliate link stories today for Boden are awful - grammar mistakes and left out words; how can she advise anyone? Too busy swishing in front of the mirror 🤦🏻‍♀️
I saw her the other day on her own, at the health centre. Face on her like a smacked arse the whole time, and was stuck on the her phone the whole time in the waiting room too
She was at an event at jo malone with s whole load of other instagrammers and her and Laura-ad sat through the demonstrations with their heads In their phones the whole time. So rude to the girl that was doing the demonstrations, who came over from England especially for the event!

• Wow
She was at an event at jo malone with s whole load of other instagrammers and her and Laura-ad sat through the demonstrations with their heads In their phones the whole time. So rude to the girl that was doing the demonstrations, who came over from England especially for the event!
That is beyond rude! And ungrateful!!

The hospital bag is packed and approximately placed Johnson’s wipes and baby bath. Can’t figure if it’s and ad that she didn’t say is an ad or if she is trying to get j&js attention. Who brings baby bath to the hospital and who uses wipes on a newborns bum. It’s more irritating she’s getting.

The hospital bag is packed and approximately placed Johnson’s wipes and baby bath. Can’t figure if it’s and ad that she didn’t say is an ad or if she is trying to get j&js attention. Who brings baby bath to the hospital and who uses wipes on a newborns bum. It’s more irritating she’s getting.
Anna is a Johnson & Johnson “ambassador”
She receives money from them so it should be declared.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is a “brand ambassador” for j&j 🙄

Anna is a Johnson & Johnson “ambassador”
She receives money from them so it should be declared.
Cross posted 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.