Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent wstched bb in ages and then just went on to watch. What a bloody bores. She tries too hard . I feel like the world of an insta blogger is totally miserable. Ever since they moved house something hasnt been right
Totally agree - she seems to even more wooden and fake since moving house, nothing genuine about her, it actually creeps me out a bit - imagine asking family members to take all these bokey, cringey staged photos? And in regards to the husband always flirting and wanting some action, I imagine that’s actually the truth (that he gets none) and she only agreed to conceiving baby no.3 for the income it would generate😂Having sex with Colin wouldn’take her any money on instagram...yet!!😂😂😂😂My husband saw him once and said “oh who’s that gay fella? Is this a new blog?”😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't be surprised if she nominated herself. I know lots who did!

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be surprised if she nominated herself. I know lots who did!
Yeah from I could see you could nominate yourself which is fine but I can’t believe she got shortlisted! So many other amazing NI bloggers out there and they pic her. Must be because she’s so Ad friendly 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think you had to submit why you should get to the final, and she can certainly talk a lot of crap.

She’s even made an ad from the baby shower outfit. Is nothing sacred. Another RVK_loves for sure.

Seen her, hubby and the kids heading into next this morning. She had make up growled on. Reminded me on something from that horror movie Paris Hilton was in years ago. Anyway, I hadn't realised it was baby shower day then must have been getting some last min outfits!

She does
Seen her, hubby and the kids heading into next this morning. She had make up growled on. Reminded me on something from that horror movie Paris Hilton was in years ago. Anyway, I hadn't realised it was baby shower day then must have been getting some last min outfits!
She does plaster make up on for def. Wonder do they ever just sit on their asses and chill like normal people and just enjoy what they have instead of showing off.

Reactions: 1
It's the kids I feel sorry for. All their days out, holidays, everything is all for "the gram"

Poor kids probably don't get a chance to really enjoy themselves. Always being made to pose for a photo 🙄

The kids don't know any different now. They pose and play their roles well.
That dress and heels BB wearing for the pic today makes her look about 10 foot tall!! All for the ad, doesn't matter how ridiculous you look.

Years ago she wrote a dreadful review of the Slieve Donard (same group as Grand Central) dreadful as in terrible grammar throughout, along the lines of “When I seen the room it took my breathe away”. So possibly angling for another reviewing gig!

• Wow
  • Haha
Noticed Laura- ad (all that’s pretty) was invited to her baby shower (cough content for the gram) quite sad really that she clearly hasn’t got much friends that she has to
Invite her insta friends 🤷🏻‍♀️

Noticed Laura- ad (all that’s pretty) was invited to her baby shower (cough content for the gram) quite sad really that she clearly hasn’t got much friends that she has to
Invite her insta friends 🤷🏻‍♀️
Laura Ann would have wormed her way in! Believe me, everything is for Instagram!

• Haha
So many more authentic and genuine NI bloggers than these pair out there! I just can’t believe they have the amount of followers they do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.