Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so sad
Yep she basically used LWL for a year or two to learn what works on Instagram and also to benefit from LW audience. Then she got in with a few English bloggers and ditched LWL because she didn't need her anymore. LWL saw right through her, just a little too late sadly. It's been a huge thing in the blogger community in NI, everyone has talked about it and it ruined her reputation around the bloggy Instagram people. She's using others at the moment but they will serve their purpose and then be gone too
That’s very sad. I always thought Emma came across very genuine. And anytime I’ve spoke to Anna she’s been lovely but I’ve seen a big change in her insta & couldn’t put my
finger on it & so much makes sense now.

I drive past her house all the time & it’s so wierd I know it’s hers from her insta. Makes me feel a bit creepy if that makes sense? Even though I was only putting 2&2 together!

Reactions: 2
You can see the lines on Anna’s legs where she’s quickly just whipped her skinny jeans off and changed them for the shorts! Imagine living your life like this! 😳😳
How sad is this. We all knew the trip to the beach was purely for instagram.. and we got another 'spontaneous Anna and her gurls' collage for a few likes on insta. And centre of attention is Anna. Can she not do anything without instagram at the forefront. Take your children to the beach and just let them be. Why is their always an ulterior motive?
And the note from Digg Mama.. could that not have remained private? We all know Anna did that.. for Anna.
She is just ridiculous and she is getting worse.

Reactions: 7
That’s so sad

That’s very sad. I always thought Emma came across very genuine. And anytime I’ve spoke to Anna she’s been lovely but I’ve seen a big change in her insta & couldn’t put my
finger on it & so much makes sense now.

I drive past her house all the time & it’s so wierd I know it’s hers from her insta. Makes me feel a bit creepy if that makes sense? Even though I was only putting 2&2 together!
So many people have said this, everyone knows where she lives, where the kids go to school, when she's out of the house etc. Its madness.

• Wow
Colin's strava is public so even those people who aren't local and know where they live don't have to look far to find out! They are so utterly clueless regarding personal security and safeguarding of their children!

No doubt it will be changed to private by morning, Hi Anna!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think she’s covering her tracks with the Annie post?

Think a name change is also on the cards just like Hunters and Heels to distance herself from tattle. It was the hiding behind ‘Blossoming birds’ name thing she said.

They’re all changing to their real names so obviously she’ll copy them.

Reactions: 6

Think a name change is also on the cards just like Hunters and Heels to distance herself from tattle. It was the hiding behind ‘Blossoming birds’ name thing she said.

Missed that what was it. ?

Immediately thought a name change is imminent after that we post too. What do we think; byannacorry? AC_loves? 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Immediately thought a name change is imminent after that we post too. What do we think; byannacorry? AC_loves? 🙊😂
🤣 she might just go for it and call herself Anna Suthers

‘Hiding behind’ the name blossoming birds, what a pile of bullshit. That clampett has always been front and centre. This is all a manipulation to get the sheep prepared for the big name change.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hiding...?? She has hid nothing of those girls lives since they were born. That is a ridiculous statement. And funny how Annie is in the spotlight after it being mentioned here that she never shows Annie..

1, 2, 3....hi Anna, enjoy the show. We certainly are!

Reactions: 5
“I’ll be back sharing lighthearted stories soon”

translation

“I’ll be back selling my children’s souls and affiliate linking my knickers, coz you know, a gals gotta panel”

🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't it mad that we were all thinking there must be something wrong after she wasn't on our insta for a day. That's when you know you have a problem.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.