Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely does. I mentioned here that her "blog" was never updated as she's so lazy. (she hadn't updated it to say she was mum of 3 girls, I think Martha was about 1 at the time) Low and behold it was updated within the next week.

Reactions: 1
She noticed those vitamins "in so many places recently" when apart from supermarkets and pharmacies, shops are closed in Northern Ireland. So is she just walking around all the chemists she finds, noticing them?! No respect for her or for those who buy the tit she peddles.

Reactions: 7
She noticed those vitamins "in so many places recently" when apart from supermarkets and pharmacies, shops are closed in Northern Ireland. So is she just walking around all the chemists she finds, noticing them?! No respect for her or for those who buy the tit she peddles.
she noticed them on Elle pearls page. Elle must be sharing information of all her collabs with her or she’s just copying. Her skin looked worse in those stories imo so not a good ad.

I notice she has followed Eurogarden that Elle also works with.........watch this space! Garden has to be kitted out somehow.

as for that platter dish I was genuinely confused why she was sharing and raving about a mediocre sainsburys range. Had no idea it was that price, madness! Looks like those awful patterned plates from wetherspoons.

Reactions: 3
I hate the way she is now starting with the stories/ad’s. Starts having a wee chat, then poof the next part of the story is an Ad!!! Ffs. It’s becoming her go to. Also, her forehead actually moved a lot more yesterday in the vitamins story! Botox top up required.

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker on tattle.
I’m local to blossomingbirds & have got such an eye opener on here!
does anyone know what happened with her, littlewood life & cherington house?

The vitamins have been doing the rounds on quite a few influencers in the last 2 weeks. If something is that good for you it shouldn't have to be sold this way. Also Anna's skin flare ups just correlate with whichever product she needs to sell : vitamins / moisturiser / facemask surprised she hasn't told us that Hello Fresh keeps the acne at bay.

Reactions: 3
Frig me it’s absolutely Baltic here in NI and your woman is out in shorts and sandals and the kids all matching! I feel an add for sandals coming on!! What the hell is she like? Those kids must be freezing!!!

Reactions: 10
Just off to the beach after dinner for a paddle??? No Anna, you're actually just off to the beach for a photo shoot with your employees/children in matchy matchy clothes with annoying music and sickly hashtags. Does she know its 11• C, poor kids must have been frozen, but that wouldn't stop manic Anna! Tomorrow is Friday (peak viewing) so it's probably a prelude to a salties or jumper ad, 🥱 this woman is so transparent, who does she think she's kidding!

Reactions: 13
I can't believe she had that poor baby in the water, my hands were frozen just walking by the coast earlier. She is unhinged. Pretty sure she was griping about Martha's sleep recently too... Sure trek x country at bed time for a photoshoot... That'll help! Colin is as bad for not telling her to wind her neck in.

Saltwater sandals ad coming right up. Though maybe she's already done that in previous years, if so where is the #ad? Oh that's right, everything would need to be labelled as such because her whole lifestyle is an advert or affiliated links. 🙄

Put the phone down anna. Wash that horrendous tan off your bare legs in 10 degree heat. Give yourself and the girls a break. We can already see colin cant be arsed. His account is dormant and never in her pics or stories. She is an addict and needs help!

Beyond ridiculous. Why not live your life according to your real desires and not what will look good on an app to strangers? It’s completely baffling. I had my winter coat on yesterday so God knows how cold it was in the sea in NI 🥶🥶🥶 those kids must have been freeeeezing!! Stupid woman

Long time lurker on tattle.
I’m local to blossomingbirds & have got such an eye opener on here!
does anyone know what happened with her, littlewood life & cherington house?
Yep she basically used LWL for a year or two to learn what works on Instagram and also to benefit from LW audience. Then she got in with a few English bloggers and ditched LWL because she didn't need her anymore. LWL saw right through her, just a little too late sadly. It's been a huge thing in the blogger community in NI, everyone has talked about it and it ruined her reputation around the bloggy Instagram people. She's using others at the moment but they will serve their purpose and then be gone too

Put the phone down anna. Wash that horrendous tan off your bare legs in 10 degree heat. Give yourself and the girls a break. We can already see colin cant be arsed. His account is dormant and never in her pics or stories. She is an addict and needs help!
That would mean a proper job then...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.