Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't even show the hotel in any of the photos for the competition which just about says it all. A good photographer can make anywhere look good, a good PR person can sell anything. Anna's just shown herself to be a complete amateur.

Reactions: 4
She didn't even show the hotel in any of the photos for the competition which just about says it all. A good photographer can make anywhere look good, a good PR person can sell anything. Anna's just shown herself to be a complete amateur.
And she’s just shown HERSELF. Which is her favourite thing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Larchfield estate are also using a photo of her and the children-looks old in one of their advertising posts on FB. 🙄

Reactions: 1
The Hilton must be desperate. It’s got great competition now from the rabbit aka the templeton - the galgorm group has thrown money at it! I wouldn’t have stayed at the Hilton if you paid me. I’ve been on courses there and it’s looking rundown and tired. Needs all the help of can get. Though don’t think Anna would do a great Job. There’s no really great photos is there?

The Hilton must be desperate. It’s got great competition now from the rabbit aka the templeton - the galgorm group has thrown money at it! I wouldn’t have stayed at the Hilton if you paid me. I’ve been on courses there and it’s looking rundown and tired. Needs all the help of can get. Though don’t think Anna would do a great Job. There’s no really great photos is there?
She's not advertising the hotel at all, she's advertising herself as always.

She's at the forefront with the hotel blurred in the background. It wouldn't entice me to stay at all, other hotels have pools. Show us the rooms, that's what I want to see when choosing a hotel.

We booked to stay in it and could have written our names on the dust in the room. Was horrible

Reactions: 2
The Hilton Templepatrick is a bit of a dive, it's the kind of place people who are having an affair go for the afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or is it completely rank to wash the mud off the boots in the sink? I know it’s her utility room but still! 🤮 surely you’d just hose them down outside?

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is it completely rank to wash the mud off the boots in the sink? I know it’s her utility room but still! 🤮 surely you’d just hose them down outside?
Not often I agree with her, but that's exactly what my utility room sink is used for. Washing muddy wellies 🤣 it's well cleaned after every use, but it's only ever used for steeping dirty clothes and washing muddy wellies.

She's not advertising the hotel at all, she's advertising herself as always.

She's at the forefront with the hotel blurred in the background. It wouldn't entice me to stay at all, other hotels have pools. Show us the rooms, that's what I want to see when choosing a hotel.
Same I like to see the rooms and food, so much so I actually looked it up on trip advisor, oh my its a dive alright. Loads have entered the comp 😬

So single white Anna did copy the 'sister' with the climbing stool. Bet she has been dyyyyyyyyying to post about it, there'll be a swipe up soon.
Think the sister went with a different company but still Anna couldn't be without 🙄
Ffs she is like Verucca Salt.

Reactions: 2
Same I like to see the rooms and food, so much so I actually looked it up on trip advisor, oh my its a dive alright. Loads have entered the comp 😬
Maybe she agrees with all the comments here and thought it was best to avoid the rooms 🙈😂
I saw a post about galgorm using influencers I think she’d be a better fit for there as she does go and does showcase it well I think, plus she has used them for work and is local to them so it would make sense I feel.

Maybe she agrees with all the comments here and thought it was best to avoid the rooms 🙈😂
I saw a post about galgorm using influencers I think she’d be a better fit for there as she does go and does showcase it well I think, plus she has used them for work and is local to them so it would make sense I feel.
Galgorm is up there as one of the best resorts with its own massive social media following, it doesn’t need the likes of some local mum telling them how to advertise their business 😂

So single white Anna did copy the 'sister' with the climbing stool. Bet she has been dyyyyyyyyying to post about it, there'll be a swipe up soon.
Think the sister went with a different company but still Anna couldn't be without 🙄
Ffs she is like Verucca Salt.
She bought it from RVK loves husband's company 🙄

Did you see that little baby drinking tea for the camera. She is only 1 and yet she knows when her parents point the camera it is time to perform. I think is is an absolute disgrace

Reactions: 5
Galgorm is up there as one of the best resorts with its own massive social media following, it doesn’t need the likes of some local mum telling them how to advertise their business 😂
Well it was the hotel marketing team possibly manager who said about the use of influencers is on their plan so they must need them. It wasn’t that they needed someone to tell them but to showcase it. Listen to it on digg mama channel it’s all there. My point being I do think Anna showcases it well and I don’t agree with a lot she does regarding the children but sometimes I think she can’t win.

Last edited:
She posted 3 pictures on her grid, 2 with her front and centre (with hotel blurry and farrrrrr away in the distance) and one generic pool side photo that could have come straight from Google images. This was an opportunity to really sell the hotel, profile all its highlights, take some impressive photos and change perspective but it's fallen flat. Compare that to the gushing posts from the Killyhevlin stay and the difference is massive.
(Was the Killyhevlin promoted as an actual job or as #gifted? There have been so many I can't remember).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.