Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it was the hotel marketing team possibly manager who said about the use of influencers is on their plan so they must need them. It wasn’t that they needed someone to tell them but to showcase it. Listen to it on digg mama channel it’s all there. My point being I do think Anna showcases it well and I don’t agree with a lot she does regarding the children but sometimes I think she can’t win.
I would prefer if she showcased things without camera trickery, filters and angles, and actually showed reality though. It’s not showcasing, it’s trying to fool people. But that's every aspect of her Instagram.

Reactions: 5
She bought it from RVK loves husband's company 🙄
The eyes were rolled out of my head when I saw this. I thought she might have given up trying to be RVK now that she's largely been exposed for the nasty piece of work she is ... but then again Anna's original brand is just a peppering of everyone else so it figures she would still dabble every now and again. Personally I don't know why anyone would pay for those stools when the original IKEA hack is so well documented and easy to do yourself.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she agrees with all the comments here and thought it was best to avoid the rooms 🙈😂
I saw a post about galgorm using influencers I think she’d be a better fit for there as she does go and does showcase it well I think, plus she has used them for work and is local to them so it would make sense I feel.
I really don't think the Galgorm need Anna and her kids lowering the tone.

Reactions: 2
Well it was the hotel marketing team possibly manager who said about the use of influencers is on their plan so they must need them. It wasn’t that they needed someone to tell them but to showcase it. Listen to it on digg mama channel it’s all there. My point being I do think Anna showcases it well and I don’t agree with a lot she does regarding the children but sometimes I think she can’t win.
I don't think Anna has the potential to showcase any business well as her main priority is showcasing herself.
If she was showcasing the Hilton in her AC role, why is there the usual grinning post of her on her BB account.
Her main aim is to always raise her own profile and as others have said, out of the three pictures, two are of Anna as the main event, not the hotel.
I said a while ago, there will be a good few 'giveaways' on her grid until she's reached 100k (which I'm sure the photoshoot is already planned and the gurls' matching gifted beige outfits hanging waiting for the camera).
She uses these businesses for her own gain. To boost her followers and increase her earning potential. Her income is as a result of Blossomingbirds. She is an 'instagrammer' and if she was honest about that, fair enough.
But, she's pretending that she's a successful business woman and her BB account is just a side little hobby - she has actually said this. She is trying to be something she isn't.
If AC Connects was as successful as she portrays, why do we never see or hear about her business activity on her actual business account but always the BB account.
If she has the ability to showcase businesses well, her own 'business' is certainly not an example of this.
What business advice does she offer? Let me upload a photo of me grinning maniacally with my beige family and your business will soar?

It's not the Galgorm that diggmama was talking about though it was a sister hotel. Some rabbit hotel I think 🤔🤔

I’d say she’s having a canary today after seeing RVK_loves outdoor new play area. I’d say she’s pulling her hair out trying to think how she can re create it without showing her single white Anna side AGAIN

Reactions: 4
That bonnet is hideous, 1942 wants their outfit back Anna. That poor kid is dressed up like a doll and used every single day for content, are those clothes even comfortable for her to play in? Tight cottons and elastic round her thighs, never mind wearing a cotton bonnet covering her ears indoors!? Put the kid in a comfy outfit and let her play Anna, give her a day off!

Reactions: 4
That baby needs a day off from financially supporting her parents. You must be a proud Dada Col ?

Reactions: 8
I have friends who like this tit and even comment. What grown women can't see through this crap content or even think regurgitating the same Instagram clichés is worth liking or commenting on?

I have friends who like this tit and even comment. What grown women can't see through this crap content or even think regurgitating the same Instagram clichés is worth liking or commenting on?
So do I but I can't say anything as I can't risk exposing that I'm a tattler😂

• Haha
So do I but I can't say anything as I can't risk exposing that I'm a tattler😂
plenty of non tattlers think the same, they just haven’t made it here! Thankfully, everyone I know realises it’s all fake, and that it’s awful using your children like that. I don’t know one person who follows her anymore 🙌 she knows she needs to keep doing the giveaways to keep followers now

Reactions: 3
Embarrassing when she says she ordered the cake for this weeks #ad photoshoot but then you remember it was sitting out for Mother’s Day last week - so definitely all organised by her rather than the girls/Colin. You wonder how they get a minute to breathe in that house bouncing from one staged shoot to the next.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah, the proverbial Sunday photoshoot. Like clockwork. She's been itching to get posting this all week.
What theme will next Sunday's shoot be I wonder?
What 1940s bonnet will money maker Martha be sporting? The excitement.
Keeping up with the Corrys.
How absolutely sad is she? Totally deranged.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.