Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but those kids are the most peculiar looking. Do they have genetic disorder by any chance?
I think this comment is out of order.
Anna has chosen to front her account, she is fair game when it is used for money. Those girls are innocent in this so I think any comments about how they look should not be discussed

Reactions: 15
Anna has chosen to front her account, she is fair game when it is used for money. Those girls are innocent in this so I think any comments about how they look should not be discussed
Totally agree.

Reactions: 3
Agree. I reported it for deletion as soon as it was posted, glad to see it’s gone

Agree. I reported it for deletion as soon as it was posted, glad to see it’s gone
Good! As its already been said, the girls are totally innocent in all of this. They didnt choose to be online. Comments like this is what their mum is exposing them too to make a quid few quid. And they might not see or feel it now but when they are older they will and dear knows how that will affect them!

Remember a good while back Anna said she was going to reduce the amount she shared about the girls, i actually began to respect her then. That didnt last long!

Look at feathering the empty nest as an example. She had her baby girl in august and didnt do one post for 5 months until yesterday and even then she didnt overboard share the baby. Shes got it right. But for Anna, we all got a blooming ,'blog post' from when her waters broke to when martha was born. We even got a selfie in the hospital car park. No shame!

I also remember when she said she would reduce content of the girls, didn't she write a blog post about it?
But, her account wouldn't be as successful without their exposure and Anna won't let that happen. A lot of the ads etc are as a result of the children. The family pics (as much as they irritate me because I know why she does it) with the girls are the ones that get the most likes.
Without those children, it would be less likes, less followers, less ads, less money and less attention - and Anna will never allow that to happen.
Just look at how much her account has grown since she had Martha. And just look at how little privacy that child has had (before, during and after birth). Martha is a fully fledged 'insta-baby' and she is serving Anna's purpose very well too.

Reactions: 7
It was very very badly judged to advertise an expensive fashion subscription service as everyone else enters the hardest lockdown yet she should hang her head in shame. Though you got to laugh at her insisting that she loves classic and neutral of course classic and neutral will be in her wardrobe too as she buys every trend going. A quick look at her instagram she’ll be in glitter, paisley patterns, polka dots, floral, stripes, leather or rubber lol, maybe she means those horrendous camisoles that are classic

Reactions: 2
January is the busiest month ever for AC Connects? Don't make us laugh. What 'friend' is she using this month.
Social media is her escape? It's where she comes to con people and where she makes her money.
Doesn't want to moan? But woe is Anna.
The girl is so full of s**t it is actually unreal.

Reactions: 9
Lets guess the work this month.... opticians, baby store, local band, local clothes shop, jewelery shop.

Would love to know how much she charges! And seeing as shes always so busy with work but not always talking about them on acconnects, i wonder how much the tax man knows

Reactions: 5
The woman who took her kids out of school early before Christmas is struggling after three days of home school. Fetch me a violin so I can aff link it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
January is the busiest month ever for AC Connects? Don't make us laugh. What 'friend' is she using this month.
Social media is her escape? It's where she comes to con people and where she makes her money.
Doesn't want to moan? But woe is Anna.
The girl is so full of s**t it is actually unreal.
Must be the only month she is busy ....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The woman who took her kids out of school early before Christmas is struggling after three days of home school. Fetch me a violin so I can aff link it.
Yet again trying to be relateable. When we all know her mum is probably out helping.

Plus Anna...putting your hair in a pony does not prove youve had a busy few days with the kids when youve a face full of make up. Just stop with the act already!

Reactions: 6
So it wasn't a snowy walk after all, it was a set up for ANOTHER #ad that's not an #ad but was previously gifted and would like some new boots so tagging and sharing the link again.
Everyone else: working throughout a pandemic/homeschooling..
Anna: ON THE BEG!

Also side not to say, is that 7 things in her basket at checkout? #fillthatvoid

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So it wasn't a snowy walk after all, it was a set up for ANOTHER #ad that's not an #ad but was previously gifted and would like some new boots so tagging and sharing the link again.
Everyone else: working throughout a pandemic/homeschooling..
Anna: ON THE BEG!

Also side not to say, is that 7 things in her basket at checkout? #fillthatvoid
Every single thing she posts is a lead up to an ad/aff link. It is so blatant.

Reactions: 4
She was moaning on someone else’s account saying how nuts everything was and how busy she was- did she not have her husband with her today to help? She doesn’t even have a proper job and she’s lucky she has him around some days. Rest of us are on our own juggling with other halves (or no other halves) at work. Couldn’t of been that busy Anna if you were able to go do a photoshoot. Ah but wait that’s work isn’t it?? What a bellend

Reactions: 4
Absolute moonbeam 🙃 how the hell will she bury the embarrassing insta years and go back to a normal job?

Reactions: 1
She was moaning on someone else’s account saying how nuts everything was and how busy she was- did she not have her husband with her today to help? She doesn’t even have a proper job and she’s lucky she has him around some days. Rest of us are on our own juggling with other halves (or no other halves) at work. Couldn’t of been that busy Anna if you were able to go do a photoshoot. Ah but wait that’s work isn’t it?? What a bellend
Saw that, oh comment on it for engagement but ignore private messages from the nobody’s 🙄 maybe if they spent less time on social media they wouldn’t be as hard done by. Eugh there’s nurses in this country at breaking point whose children won’t get home learning. I’ve no sympathy for these insta doses!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.