Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really set the phone up in her kitchen to record her grumpily slumping about with the baby?
She tries to make it look like she is so relatable but it's not anything of the sort. It's "I'm such a loving mum, I look good without makeup, my house is still tidy even when I'm up all night" crap again. I'm surprised she didn't have another breastfeeding post (maybe another with sucking sounds) to reinforce it.
This woman is way too much, it's all bullshit, she has made a career out of being totally fake, absolutely everything she posts is contrived or an affiliate link.

Reactions: 5
This girl is beyond lazy, her 'blog' hasn't even been updated to say she's mum to Martha. Guess making her Instagram the equivalent of the QVC channel is taking up all her time.

Reactions: 6
I had unfollowed a long time ago and recently spotted a post of her’s and couldn’t believe the difference, she’s completely morphed into Hunters & Heels!! Her appearance, the house, the style of photos, that ‘completely old before my time’ style and the ‘over the shoulder laugh out loud hilarious’ photos! Crazy!!

I had unfollowed a long time ago and recently spotted a post of her’s and couldn’t believe the difference, she’s completely morphed into Hunters & Heels!! Her appearance, the house, the style of photos, that ‘completely old before my time’ style and the ‘over the shoulder laugh out loud hilarious’ photos! Crazy!!
Not someone id aspire to emulate !

Reactions: 1
Also RVK_loves but at least Anna’s is cleaner

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, Anna deserves a new pair of pyjamas. I guess they're appropriate since she does sweet fa all day.
How weird are her feet in that story pic? The front one looks like it belongs to one of her chickens.

Yes, Anna deserves a new pair of pyjamas. I guess they're appropriate since she does sweet fa all day.
How weird are her feet in that story pic? The front one looks like it belongs to one of her chickens.
really £170 quid for pjs. Is she real

really £170 quid for pjs. Is she real
People furloughed, losing their jobs..but £170 spare for pjs. What planet is she on?
I didn't swipe up to find out price because not only did she get them for free, but she will earn from them too.

Reactions: 2
Breast milk infused ring wtf. I think the pyjamas are completely reasonable after reading what that ring is made out of. Seriously she wears a ring made out of her own breast milk?? How self obsessed can you be?

• Haha
Breast milk infused ring wtf. I think the pyjamas are completely reasonable after reading what that ring is made out of. Seriously she wears a ring made out of her own breast milk?? How self obsessed can you be?
I think she mentioned that before and I thought it was a little creepy but wholly appropriate for Anna. I mean, she's never done posting breast feeding pictures/videos with sound effects. She's a strange one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg people need a bit of integrity. Breast milk in a ring .... people have way to much time and money .....

I knew there was going to be a swipe up on the Christmas planner as it was in full view in the first few shots of the cake making video. Even taking up the whole side of one shot. She’s so predictable. Every moment in her life is just prep for a swipe up or ad. She is shameless

Last edited:
Digg mama doing another charity event this year. How long before BB makes it all about her ..?!?!

Remember when you were younger and your friends or boyfriend would be at your house and your mum would show them all your baby and childhood pics andyou used to be so embarrased... all Anna is doing is oversharing her girls but not for their friends or future partners to see...but for thousands of strangers! Its so so sad

Ps her stories today are like watching paint dry.....literally lol

Last edited:
How many more things are there to paint?! Why is everyone panelling every room? Don’t get me wrong it is sort of ok looking, but everyone is doing it and I think it dates the place too much and makes rooms look smaller. I actually wonder how many people DM her about any of her content? The whole “loads asking....” maybe a wee woman up the road but hardly loads Anna! How could anyone be influenced by her. And if they are, why isn’t she using her gram for good or highlighting issues? I’m hoping 2021 puts a stop to all this tit. If 2020 has shown me anything it’s brought to light how absurd these instagrammers are.

Reactions: 7
Digg mama doing another charity event this year. How long before BB makes it all about her ..?!?!
She’s done well hasn’t she, she def does do a lot of good and her business showcases are well put together too.

She’s done well hasn’t she, she def does do a lot of good and her business showcases are well put together too.
Shes great

How many more things are there to paint?! Why is everyone panelling every room? Don’t get me wrong it is sort of ok looking, but everyone is doing it and I think it dates the place too much and makes rooms look smaller. I actually wonder how many people DM her about any of her content? The whole “loads asking....” maybe a wee woman up the road but hardly loads Anna! How could anyone be influenced by her. And if they are, why isn’t she using her gram for good or highlighting issues? I’m hoping 2021 puts a stop to all this tit. If 2020 has shown me anything it’s brought to light how absurd these instagrammers are.
I wish i could say ive noticed a shift on instagram with the pandemic but its worse than ever.

Shes great

I wish i could say ive noticed a shift on instagram with the pandemic but its worse than ever.
I think that too. I have asked on here before -when will the instagram facade end - and although people say they have noticed a shift, I really haven't.
This pandemic has exposed how shallow and tone deaf these instagrammers are, Anna in particular, but their followers continue to grow and continue to lap it all up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.