Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've as much a problem with companies who use people like Anna as part of their marketing strategy. So thoughtless throwing gifts and money at people like this at a time like this.

Reactions: 9
I've as much a problem with companies who use people like Anna as part of their marketing strategy. So thoughtless throwing gifts and money at people like this at a time like this.
Oh yeah, plenty of people avoid companies who give out these freebies like the plague, myself included. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who don’t realise it’s all fake, and not a genuine review of the product.

Reactions: 7
Did she really sell them on? 😳
She sure does

I honestly could not go online and brag about everything I own/have and and decorating for the 100th time when people can’t afford bread never mind their mortgage or decorating! Laura Ad all that’s pretty the same ‘I have AT LEAST 3 OTHER CHRISTMAS TREES TO PUT UP’ ok good for you!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is she actually having a laugh??!! I can't believe she even had the nerve to post this.
Challenging? F**k me. The girl doesn't know the meaning. She's been flat out with the freebies and holidays, lighting fires at mid-day, complaining her paint colour is too cold. I can't describe how much of a deluded, narcissistic and shallow person Anna is.
She does not work. Playing dress up is not work. Styling your home with freebies is not work. Utter scrounger.

And this styled picture is the boot room she admitted she never uses a couple of weeks ago, which is why she's getting some crap built in her hall. All fake.
What was this on response to ? To me it sounds rude and defensive. "Hope youre well aka duck off please"

Bgr101 - She referred to 'last night's announcement' (the latest Covid restrictions) in her post and a guy from Scotland asked what it was. In fairness, I don't think she was being rude but she did come across as a bit ditzy. The guy told her about the latest restrictions in Scotland and she said she wasn't aware of them as cartoons were always on in her house.
I mean, between 'working' and plastering her face in make-up, she's stated what we all already know - she has not a clue about what is currently going on in the world.
She is a cartoon.

You couldn’t even play a game of spot the insta cliche coz it’s in every cm of this pic 🐑🙄
It’s so staged, it’s not even pleasant to view. The dancing boots with blades are incredibly dangerous, and the children could easily climb to reach them and badly hurt themselves, but at least she has content for the gram.🤷🏼‍♀️
You couldn’t even play a game of spot the insta cliche coz it’s in every cm of this pic 🐑🙄
It’s not on a farm. Nothing like it. It’s a new build at the side of a main road, a couple of mins from the town she has always lived. With another bigger new build right at her back fence, looking in to her garden and back of her house. Instagram is so fake
That’s crazy! I’m sure she isn’t too happy with that. What town is she from?

Reactions: 1
It’s so staged, it’s not even pleasant to view. The dancing boots with blades are incredibly dangerous, and the children could easily climb to reach them and badly hurt themselves, but at least she has content for the gram.🤷🏼‍♀️

That’s crazy! I’m sure she isn’t too happy with that. What town is she from?
She's from Ballymena.

Those children don't have a normal childhood, done up like the railway children, don't get to play properly must always be camera ready. She's a disgrace I've never seen anyone as narcissistic as her. All that posing and falseness it will have a detrimental effect on their mental health in the future. I honestly hope she reads this. What are you going to do when Instagram changes the rules for advertising Anna?? I honestly feel very sorry for her children it's a form of abuse 😞

Reactions: 5
And Colin (Anna using his account) back on the advertising campaign. These creeps never stop.

And Colin (Anna using his account) back on the advertising campaign. These creeps never stop.
The way she writes to him via Instagram. Can she not say she's glad the girls like Harry Potter to his face? Is he not sitting beside her or taking photos of her?

Reactions: 2
First the ordering adult sized vans instead of kids and now the 'accidental' Christmas shopping delivery. With so many ads and aff links to pedal surely there's enough content to share without coming up with this fake nonsense ?

Reactions: 6
Two publicity stunts for maximum engagement stats leading into Ad Month on Instagram. So she can pocket more 💷💷💷 You just keep on with your pretty pictures and honest (lols) captions Anna 😏

Reactions: 2
How do expensive giveaways like Mulberry and LV bags work? Does she and the other business buy the bag and them give it away? Id be surprised of she forks out any money like but if she doesnt where does it come from ..

How do expensive giveaways like Mulberry and LV bags work? Does she and the other business buy the bag and them give it away? Id be surprised of she forks out any money like but if she doesnt where does it come from ..
She is doing it in collaboration with a clothes store, so I’d say the clothes store has forked out and collaborating with her for her follower numbers. I’ve seen a few influencers/shops team up and do it. It’s a teeny coin purse, not a bag, still expensive for a purse but in Mulberry’s lower priced leather items. I’d rather win 150 quid 🤣

She definitely reads here - the big glasses are back.
Delighted that she's able to get her kitchen painted before the two week lockdown. Priorities right again Anna.

She definitely reads here - the big glasses are back.
Delighted that she's able to get her kitchen painted before the two week lockdown. Priorities right again Anna.
I literally came on to say the exact same thing. Is there honestly anything left to paint?? She’s unbearable. Trying to be relatable... oh look at the mess of my kitchen. 🙄

I literally came on to say the exact same thing. Is there honestly anything left to paint?? She’s unbearable. Trying to be relatable... oh look at the mess of my kitchen. 🙄
My house isnt painted in 5 years. Shes mad. Nothing better to do clearly !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.