Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothes shop she is collaborating with is also one she visited with her "business" a few weeks ago. I suspect her top notch advice was collaborate with me for a giveaway, will get your likes and follows up then you do x once they're there. Social media 101.

And yet somehow it works. 9000 people who don't see through the crap.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Numbers on Instagram don’t equal sales in the shop though, so it might not be even worth it in the long run. People see mulberry and enter but there is nothing they want from the shop after that. It’s not even something that the shop stocks. It’s just a ploy for Anna to benefit herself as usual ...

Reactions: 3
Numbers on Instagram don’t equal sales in the shop though, so it might not be even worth it in the long run. People see mulberry and enter but there is nothing they want from the shop after that. It’s not even something that the shop stocks. It’s just a ploy for Anna to benefit herself as usual ...
So is it “one to Anna, one to the winner”?

Reactions: 1
The pace this girl decorates is unreal, we just painted our kitchen and in this current climate I felt so guilty for doing it, should we be saving the money all those questions, she just seems to have an endless supply of money and tradesmen to go off on a whim

Reactions: 2
Yep more followers for Anna as a result of the competition equals more money she can command for her sh*t ads.

So grateful she can 'work' around her kids no matter how 'challenging' it can be? I can't deal with this doll.

Does she ever not have a coffee in her hand? Imagine if you saw her to that?! 🤣 I would literally laugh out loud if I saw anyone get on that way!
I am unsure why the coffee comes everywhere. It would piss me off having to hold a cup everywhere I go 🤷‍♀️

Hi I’m Anna I’m in my pjs with a full bake of makeup, hair curled and jewellery everywhere!! Anyone else bored with her stories?! I’m not understanding once again why anyone really gives a crap about what colour your walls are love. Absolutely never any mention of what’s going on at the moment. No bloody care in the world for what others are going through. Get ready for weeks upon weeks of ads... has to pay for those Santa pressies somehow!

Reactions: 6
Notice she didn't mark her optician friend as an ad in her glasses stories - she usually pretends she 'works' with her as part of her pretend business AC Connects.

• Wow
She’s Affiliating like a mad woman and 6 out of the last 7 posts are ads with some disguised as giveaways! Theres a lot of good influencers boycotting this pressure on people to spend on Black Friday; This little house is a good example of giving value but not hoodwinking the followers. I wish the poor followers who look on in envy at her extravagant lifestyle knew that there funding it by unwitting clicking on her links.

Did she really set the phone up in her kitchen to record her grumpily slumping about with the baby?

Reactions: 5
Did she really set the phone up in her kitchen to record her grumpily slumping about with the baby?
Yea cause when my children are having teething problems, the first thing i do is set a video to record her in bad form....

Cone on anna, let the chikd have done privacy. Just another failed attempt at being 'relateable'

I know!! Like what the fresh hell?! This is extremely sad as well. I feel sorry for the kids I really do. I hope I’m wrong, but it feels like she just does things for the gram and kids have a phone stuck in their face all the time. Can you imagine what it’s like for a baby or any child watching her mum talk to her phone all the time? My kids would be asking who I’m talking to cause he can’t see anyone! 🤣

Reactions: 4
I know!! Like what the fresh hell?! This is extremely sad as well. I feel sorry for the kids I really do. I hope I’m wrong, but it feels like she just does things for the gram and kids have a phone stuck in their face all the time. Can you imagine what it’s like for a baby or any child watching her mum talk to her phone all the time? My kids would be asking who I’m talking to cause he can’t see anyone! 🤣
Id love someone to do proper research into the types of people who become "influencers" i really believe there is something missing from their lives to feel the need to do this.

Reactions: 8
She uses her children as props, especially Martha. She has done this before.
How sad must you actually be to set your camera up to film something like this. How or why would you ever think to do that.
Attention seeking as usual at the expense of her child.
It is utterly bizarre behaviour.

She uses her children as props, especially Martha. She has done this before.
How sad must you actually be to set your camera up to film something like this. How or why would you ever think to do that.
Attention seeking as usual at the expense of her child.
It is utterly bizarre behaviour.
“Relatable content”

🙄

Yea cause when my children are having teething problems, the first thing i do is set a video to record her in bad form....

Cone on anna, let the chikd have done privacy. Just another failed attempt at being 'relateable'
I just reread my comment and seen the horrendous spelling errors lol. To be fair, i was drying my hair and typing one handed. Anyone would think I was getting spelling tips from Anna 🤪

• Haha
I first thought awww that’s cute, then straight away thought the exact same thing lol she completely took away from that lovely moment by setting the phone up. She’s obviously running low on content today And poor Martha has been roped in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.