Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Correct, click and collect isn't allowed. She's just dropped that salon in it!! Mine has a strict no click and collect policy advertised and instead offers free delivery within xx miles. Skin consultations also free, sorry Anna!
I hope the salon Dosent get in to trouble. Her so called good deed could cost them a fair penny.

Reactions: 1

Starshining

VIP Member
Numbers on Instagram don’t equal sales in the shop though, so it might not be even worth it in the long run. People see mulberry and enter but there is nothing they want from the shop after that. It’s not even something that the shop stocks. It’s just a ploy for Anna to benefit herself as usual ...
So is it “one to Anna, one to the winner”?

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Did she not also say before that she gave up a utility room to have a boot room. I would love a utility room - many families would love that use of space, but she gave it up for a few Instagram shots basically. A room she rarely uses!

Also if she really was in the actual countryside, and not a couple of minutes from a big town, her boot room would not be looking like that. Just shows how fake and shallow she is
Does she not live in country side ? Looks like it. Where is it then. Looks set on farm

• Haha

Oh I didn’t know they didn’t work. Sure lots of disabled people work. In fact there is a few disabled people in my work. In fact the Tesco I work in has a lot. Mostly on till. They love work in fact.
I could be wrong, but she has never mentioned work of any shape or form. And she talks about every other aspect of her life and shares her husband's work with everyone, so I'd assume she would share her work too, if she worked x

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
She couldn't get a Tesco delivery slot this week??? Surely she should be leaving these for people who NEED them like people shielding or isolating. No wonder I couldn't get a slot last month when I was isolating due to selfish brats like her 😡😡
I know. My mum used to trail 6 of us around to shops. Then carry them all home on a buggy !! She can’t take 3 in a car.

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
That's horrendous. I thought Glenarrif but discounted it as it's definitely a drive, and the roads can be difficult even in good weather. Add in snow, ice, no parking...... And essential travel only and it just shows what her priorities are. But as long as she got photos of her cavorting in the snow. At least there wasn't a swimwear shoot.
mum taking it that’s where she was. Unless she was more local like galgorm forest.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I would love to know the psychology behind it all. Its a very show off culture of posting all what they all have and must be those who need continual validation and admiration. Does it make them feel better to show what they have. Fascinates me as it’s so alien.
Comes from a deep insecurity I'd guess.