Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChristinaM

Who do you think it is? Must be Roe Park or Galgorm
I was thinking a hotel in Ballymena as she has been liking and commenting on their posts. She was there with her wedding band singer 'friend' over the summer in a 'working' capacity I think. It also has a pool which she had in her stories. I could be wrong though.

ChristinaM

It’s so staged, it’s not even pleasant to view. The dancing boots with blades are incredibly dangerous, and the children could easily climb to reach them and badly hurt themselves, but at least she has content for the gram.🤷🏼‍♀️

That’s crazy! I’m sure she isn’t too happy with that. What town is she from?
She's from Ballymena.

Bgr101

VIP Member
I thought it was just me.
I can believe they pay £80 for a everyday jumper.

Seen one pair of boots on Avril keys page £250.
I thought £50 would have been dear enough.
I know...crazy prices. Personally i just couldnt afford it and if i could i still wouldnt pay it. Even some of the baby boutiques are so expensive for clothes babies will wear for a few weeks.

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Poor reflection on the store when Anna travels from Ballymena to Limavady to try on clothes, which people from Limavady aren't able to do (you're not supposed to try clothes on in stores at the minute anywhere).

She's not really a digital communications advisor though, is she..
I think because she has big following she thinks she knows it all. Just looked her up again. I unfollowed at 40k now she’s over 80k.

teri_93

I have a feeling I know what hotel she is 'working' with if it's local and shame on them. There's a lot of professional photographers out of work at the minute but no, they choose Anna the blagger, who has raked in money and gifts during the Pandemic, to 'shoot images' and show them how to use a filter on instagram?
Who do you think it is? Must be Roe Park or Galgorm

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
The bigger one is very annoying but I wouldn’t feel right about a thread.

agree so much about the hall, very cluttered! I thought the same about the living room and nursery. Just SOOOO much stuff, any wonder she’s clearing out every other week. All the insta gear and no style idea.
Yes to much stuff in whole house. Never seen so many cabinets in one house. Even hall has two pieces of furniture.

Is it just me or is it completely rank to wash the mud off the boots in the sink? I know it’s her utility room but still! 🤮 surely you’d just hose them down outside?
Not often I agree with her, but that's exactly what my utility room sink is used for. Washing muddy wellies 🤣 it's well cleaned after every use, but it's only ever used for steeping dirty clothes and washing muddy wellies.

I’m sad I googled hotels with pools - going roe valley or killyhevlin.
hastings doesn’t need the advertising either - and it’s not the slieve Donard. Does the culloden have a pool?

Bgr101

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly, she is as thick as two short planks. She's constantly travelling beyond the 10 mile limit to have "days out" with the guuuurls and doesn't even have the sense to hide it. Then she puts up this nonsense, absolutely no clue. I'm in a group chat with a few of her old pals and she is honestly a laughing stock.
i bet she is !! How could she not be. Its so ridiculous