Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PassingThrough

Like as if they leave designer wellies listing perfect. I’m a family of 5 to and there shoes meet me at door. One in hall 24434 in next room lol
The comment about washing the wellies in the sink had me :oops: 😂 Ours get a quick hose down in the yard or at the back door!

Reactions: 1

Whatthechuff

She definitely reads here - the big glasses are back.
Delighted that she's able to get her kitchen painted before the two week lockdown. Priorities right again Anna.
I literally came on to say the exact same thing. Is there honestly anything left to paint?? She’s unbearable. Trying to be relatable... oh look at the mess of my kitchen. 🙄

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I'd say the cheese and wine are pre records and of course staged! A lot of accounts do that and save them for content.
I had mentioned Elle Pearl's before and have to say I do like her still, I think the main reason is because you know what you're getting, she is an influencer and doesn't deny that, so if you go to her account, yes she will more than likely be selling something. She has a successful you tube channel as she is a make up artist, so make up and hair do feature on her account but for me it's not weird, however when Anna does it 🤦‍♀️🤭

summersuzy

Women’s Aid are a reputable and worthy charity in my opinion. I just feel sorry that the hangers on like Anna can’t just use their clout for freebies in a more humble way and let the event and charity have the limelight they deserve especially in a year like this.
Yes I do feel it should be handled in a more humble way by all of them but that’s the nature of social everything is filmed for click bait on social and I don’t feel that a campaign to help people in hardshipis the right place for that. But maybe just maybe, it will help everyone involved be more humble going into 2021.

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
It's alright, noone else will ever be sitting there, they don't seem to have many real life friends these influencer types, just each other commenting on all their #ads #allmychristmastrees

Bgr101

VIP Member
Anna gives me serious single white female vibes if anyone is old enough to know what I mean 🤣. I feel she stalks whatever instahun she takes an interest in and copies them to the last and then repeats it with someone else. Over and over and over.
Freaky isnt it. She has no real identity.

Shes on the list of people going out shopping this week fpr diggmama. Of course !

Shes on the list of people going out shopping this week fpr diggmama. Of course !

Last edited:

Incredulous

Exactly, AC Connects is just used by small businesses for the Blossomingbirds following. That’s why she’s seen to always share them on her personal page but tells us she’s doing it because she loves the brand. But truthfully its the only trick she has up her sleeve. The businesses know that it’s a way of getting a few followers.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed a bit of a love fest going on with Anna and one of her baby group pals who now makes bracelets.
The girl credited AC with the photography - no harm - but any one of us could have taken that photo, including the girl herself.
Anna's reply though ... probably the first time the AC account has been active in a while.. and with the usual spelling mistake.
Just shows once again, all Anna's so called clients are people she knows and she's leeching off their skills.
Pics attached.
Pretty sure she advertised the bracelets when this girl started and then she advertised other bracelets soon after 🙄

fedupfatty

Yea I’m not sure either, google says it’s 17.6 mile from ballymena...I did this walk with my two kids a couple of weeks ago in the snow with hot soup in a flask...been there done that Anna love (hair flip) 😜😂
Hope the soup was #gifted or at least an #ad so your kids get the full experience 😜