Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hashtagged

VIP Member
did anyone see the stories of one of those twins complaining that her living room hasn’t been decorated in three years!!!! Complaining that it’s a long time coming. This is the horrible culture that those influencers like blossoming have created, the world we’re you change your house 10 times in three years. If you have good style this doesn’t happen, you just need maintenance work.
What twins do you mean?

summersuzy

When it comes to anna and some of the others yes . Its also very good free publicity for all the small businesses which is good and bad in a way. But i think caroline means well and she cant be faulted for what theyve raised and the good it will hopefully do. My fear is that all of this stuff doesnt go to the right people who actually need it but we have to trust that the charities are reputable and know what they are doing. Lots of people know how to work the system which worries me.
I never even thought of that it’s a lot of money and hopefully it’s directed towards the right people. I suppose the influencers pull for getting more product for their money is the fact they’re so into social and so that goes hand in hand with the self promotion. I think in this campaign they’re all trying to do good I don’t doubt that for a second. The heating is also a good idea but I felt there should have been more involvement with the public who have raised this money and not solely the team of influencers who haven’t put into the pot. If I missed that tho and it was put to vote it’s my mistake.

Bgr101

VIP Member
Starting to think this campaign is getting a bit too much about these ladies pr and not about the poor families. It seems the only help wanted is if you’re a big insta name but what about the normal people who have donated and are willing to put in manual labour in this warehouse they’re being told no.
I dont really think thats fair. Shes made it clear she doesnt even want the influencers hanging around once theyre delivered and done and dusted.

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Their health condition does seem very severe, it must be very hard on them and they are very much entitled to whatever help they can get from the government. However, I think it's disgraceful that they set up a go fund for their dogs surgery. How embarrassing. How much did they raise?
That’s it. They are just right getting help as they disabled. But the dog thing made me unfollow
Tho they bugged me before then.
Wonder much they got.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Isn’t it funny how there all wearing outfits of over £100 each because of the insta favorite Vejas yet to the eye they all look very new look? Money doesn’t buy class.
Noticed the vejas aswell

Isn’t it funny how there all wearing outfits of over £100 each because of the insta favorite Vejas yet to the eye they all look very new look? Money doesn’t buy class.
Noticed the vejas aswell

Bgr101

VIP Member
I can't stand all the BS. If she bought it in a Black Friday sale then that's easily four weeks before Christmas. So she didn't try and get the Barbie one because she already had this. Her own lies aren't even very well thought out. 🙄

And I see she's also doing the CTM adverts when she actually CANT compare her energy bills with her neighbours or even use the website to get a quote for Northern Ireland. Piles of BS.

They'll have to have been housed up, can't roam because of the avian flu outbreak at present. Not as Instagram-worthy when you can't have you kids wheel them around or play outdoors with them.
I 100% bet they dont have them anymore. And anna if you do ..give us a glimpse.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
She's not advertising the hotel at all, she's advertising herself as always.

She's at the forefront with the hotel blurred in the background. It wouldn't entice me to stay at all, other hotels have pools. Show us the rooms, that's what I want to see when choosing a hotel.
Same I like to see the rooms and food, so much so I actually looked it up on trip advisor, oh my its a dive alright. Loads have entered the comp 😬

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Definitely not right I just seen the new sofa. That’s not good. People are even going to food banks at this hard time. I see lots of ni bloggers now doing ad after ad. Even ones that never did them. To be honest I’ve bought stuff in past seeing on there feeds. And it was worst buys ever. Never again.

Incredulous

Wow! That post is embarrassing! Bit of a sneaky ad today too. Are you not meant to put ad at the start of the caption by law?