Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh I didn’t know they didn’t work. Sure lots of disabled people work. In fact there is a few disabled people in my work. In fact the Tesco I work in has a lot. Mostly on till. They love work in fact.
The other one is a moaning mini, "havent been on in ages" she says... love u were on 2 days chattin the same shit 🙄 they bloody owe it to the people who donated to actually tell them what the money did or went towards but instead all we see is renovations 🤷‍♀️... the both of them? We might get told off for not discussing the blossembird on this thread. The twin saga will continue tho 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 1

summersuzy

And then they will b out shopping for the appeal next week plugging their own platforms under the guise of helping the cause.
Yes exactly it’s appalling from them all! They could learn a thing or two from digg mama!

Bgr101

VIP Member
She definitely hasn’t read the room. All my SM currently is struggles from all walks of life, and then these people posting all manner of lifestyle that currently isn’t attainable (or relevant!!!!)
Or necessary!

Bgr101

VIP Member
I had unfollowed a long time ago and recently spotted a post of her’s and couldn’t believe the difference, she’s completely morphed into Hunters & Heels!! Her appearance, the house, the style of photos, that ‘completely old before my time’ style and the ‘over the shoulder laugh out loud hilarious’ photos! Crazy!!
Not someone id aspire to emulate !

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Anna gives me serious single white female vibes if anyone is old enough to know what I mean 🤣. I feel she stalks whatever instahun she takes an interest in and copies them to the last and then repeats it with someone else. Over and over and over.

Whatthechuff

Everything they advertise is expensive! Sisters and sons are advertising a Santa experience which would cost us £100 roughly for 2 adults and 2 kids! I’m sick of Anna’s pictures as well so fake looking. Are her kids ever dirty? They are very cute in their wee outfits but were is the normality?

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
She's tagged the long rug story saying "not an ad as I paid for mine" but she's got a 10% discount code for her followers. Surely there's something in that for her. % of profit coming from use of the code? Or future discount for herself? Can't see why she'd get a code and be willing to share if there was no benefit to her.

And she is an absolute pro at self promotion. I can't believe she tagged her own business in the list of businesses to thank for donations. Maybe I'm just being cynical but if AC Connects donated there's no way that wouldn't have been storied to the max. Though, to be fair, it's been a nice change from the endless decorating/interior gloating/kid posts that usually fill her stories. We see far too much of her daughters

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
£120 for a mini Christmas tree🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ok maybe it's an investment, maybe it is I who is deluded in that I follow these insta huns when I havent the wages to emulate, I personally would just nip to B&Q 🤷‍♀️

The Hilton must be desperate. It’s got great competition now from the rabbit aka the templeton - the galgorm group has thrown money at it! I wouldn’t have stayed at the Hilton if you paid me. I’ve been on courses there and it’s looking rundown and tired. Needs all the help of can get. Though don’t think Anna would do a great Job. There’s no really great photos is there?

Yes she wanted to work a few years ago but couldnt get a job as had no experience and now i dont think she would be able to really work as she seems to have deteriorated health wise.
Yeah I definitely don't mean Zoe, the other one I was talking about. I remember Zoe trying to get work a few years back.

Incredulous

Exactly what I was thinking. No time for her 'client(s)' and openly admitting this... but endless photos of cheese, netflix, choosing paint colours, posing in her latest Boden gifted coat. Add to that her utterly appalling spelling and grammar... who in their right mind would employ this girl to advise them on their actual, real life business.

Is she copying ellepearls at the minute with the running?
copying elle pearls with the running, the hair, the makeup tutorials. The difference is Elle comes across as genuine and treats it like a job, doesn’t pretend she’s a consultant and is professional. She shows her children but it doesn’t seem just as exploitative with ads selling them. Also she’s very pretty with a cute family. She’s an influencer but is straight up about it so I think that’s why she doesn’t bother me.

I think the meet ups were for Anna to steal YouTube info from Elle to cash in more just like she used Littlewood.

That coat from Boden, why does she dress like she’s mid 40s?

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Did she always have that step up thing for the smallest gurrrrl? Or is that copied from SASons recent purchase of the same thing?