Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope definitely not. Part of me feels sorry for her. But the other half rages
I’m not sure I feel sorry for her but I do know what you mean. I think it’s a quite a sad existence to prance around in front of a tripod to get validation from strangers on Instagram. To talk into the camera telling strangers what you are doing each day including what prescriptions you are collecting and what they are for, what you are having for dinner, what your family are doing, I mean, who cares? I just don’t understand the mentality of someone who feels the need to do that. I’m not sure the lift goes to the top floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure I feel sorry for her but I do know what you mean. I think it’s a quite a sad existence to prance around in front of a tripod to get validation from strangers on Instagram. To talk into the camera telling strangers what you are doing each day including what prescriptions you are collecting and what they are for, what you are having for dinner, what your family are doing, I mean, who cares? I just don’t understand the mentality of someone who feels the need to do that. I’m not sure the lift goes to the top floor.
Love that expression, her lift is definitely broken!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The hair touching gives me rage
Yep, me too! Arrrrrgh !

Off on a freebie night away. Why does she keep fluffing her hair up & touching her hair? I still cannot believe a grown woman actually prances around in front of a tripod like an idiot.
That's one hotel I shan't ever visit! I bet she stays in the room all night with PJ's on ! 🤣

Exactly! Bloody inane boring waffle ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nope definitely not. Part of me feels sorry for her. But the other half rages
Yeah, she’s just the sort of stupid bimbo that Instagram preys on. Closet narcissist blinded by the “big lights” - Sell your private life, family, dignity & soul to the platform in return for a sometimes favourable algorithmic and some freebies. It’s just not worth it.

Reactions: 6
Sooooooo it's eat Croissants and drink coffee while sat on the bed (not in bed!)time. She's is well and truly deranged. Why, I mean why, why why - just don't get it ! All while looking so bloody smug. As Cutthebull said - the lifts not going to the top floor !😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sooooooo it's eat Croissants and drink coffee while sat on the bed (not in bed!)time. She's is well and truly deranged. Why, I mean why, why why - just don't get it ! All while looking so bloody smug. As Cutthebull said - the lifts not going to the top floor !😂😂😂
She thinks that set up is aspirational 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god. I can’t stand it. She makes me cringe so bad the hairs on my neck stand on end

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think we can all confirm that yes, she is rambling and no, she makes no sense whatsoever. What in the name of all that is holy is she talking about today and why do complete strangers on Instagram need to know any of it?!
Scratching my eyes out ! She's just full of fluff.

She thinks that set up is aspirational 😂😂😂
I know! I mean her bedroom looks so boring. 😂

Reactions: 5
So, it's jump on the 'Band wagon' time and she's prepping us for incoming Menapause/HRT talk - it's getting boring as GSDIH'S was flogging stuff and doing Live 'One to ones' about it months ago.

Now I'm all for getting it talked about and 'out there' but not by these cretins who are just doing it for 'content' and the #ads #gifted malarkey.

Just go to the blooming GP ! End of

Reactions: 8
So, it's jump on the 'Band wagon' time and she's prepping us for incoming Menapause/HRT talk - it's getting boring as GSDIH'S was flogging stuff and doing Live 'One to ones' about it months ago.

Now I'm all for getting it talked about and 'out there' but not by these cretins who are just doing it for 'content' and the #ads #gifted malarkey.

I won’t ever pay attention to anything any of the instahuns say. They make me sick the way they’ll use anything to make money

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I won’t ever pay attention to anything any of the instahuns say. They make me sick the way they’ll use anything to make money
It's true ! I was incensed yesterday to see one actually doing a #ad etc etc for a dress with Poppies on. She was decked out like a bloody Christmas tree. Seemingly was off to a Remembrance Day event. Just so WRONG. 😡

Also
It's true ! I was incensed yesterday to see one actually doing a #ad etc etc for a dress with Poppies on. She was decked out like a bloody Christmas tree. Seemingly was off to a Remembrance Day event. Just so WRONG. 😡
What you said, I totally agree any event, health problem, ANYTHING they get their claws on it to make money or gain followers.

Incoming ads for menopausal supplements, skin care, blah blah blah #gifted #ad. There just isn’t a bandwagon these shameless beggars won’t jump on.

Reactions: 4
Incoming ads for menopausal supplements, skin care, blah blah blah #gifted #ad. There just isn’t a bandwagon these shameless beggars won’t jump on.
You are spot on ! They'd flog their grannies if they could 😂

• Haha
I would love to know how many sales her 'Ads' actually generate. She's absolutely awful at it, she waffles, she flounces about, some people just weren't born for sales and thats ok! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1