Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've just made me have to 'ave a butchers' at her 🤣 - like you say utter utter drivel ! Who F****** cares that it's sunny and raining. Give me strength. Wonder if those people who are struggling to pay bills abd put food on the table listen to her. I think not. Imagine being stuck in lift with her. Think I'd be pulling my eye balls out ! 😂
Plus, take a look at this morning's post! See can't even iron what she's modelling (I use the term modelling lightly 🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Good point about the ironing as usually she’s going on about how much ironing she has or has done .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMFG who is she laughing at when she’s in the garden 2 days ago? No one that’s who. That made me CRINGE!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
twit in the hat is back!!!
who walks to work like that they must think she’s a proper
Bellend!!!
And the espresso martini video hahahaha whatta knob

• Haha
Reactions: 6
twit in the hat is back!!!
who walks to work like that they must think she’s a proper
Bellend!!!
And the espresso martini video hahahaha whatta knob
I've just seem the Martini video. Its enough to put you off ever having an Espresso M ever again. Like you say Bellend ! 😂

• Haha
I've just seem the Martini video. Its enough to put you off ever having an Espresso M ever again. Like you say Bellend ! 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute dick, who is she gurning at?? Just stop please, it’s all too cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am weirdly fascinated at her stories as she walks through her town. Seriously I have never heard a bigger load of drivel in all my life. Who does she think is interested?! She talks pure rubbish that even her friends surely wouldn’t care about?! I am incredulous that a grown woman actually does this. Yesterday she said she was going to collect some prescriptions and then said what they were, one was for eczema “nothing very exciting”……what prescriptions are exciting and why does she need to tell us what her prescriptions are for?! This woman is absolutely nuts and is dying about herself.

• Haha
I am weirdly fascinated at her stories as she walks through her town. Seriously I have never heard a bigger load of drivel in all my life. Who does she think is interested?! She talks pure rubbish that even her friends surely wouldn’t care about?! I am incredulous that a grown woman actually does this. Yesterday she said she was going to collect some prescriptions and then said what they were, one was for eczema “nothing very exciting”……what prescriptions are exciting and why does she need to tell us what her prescriptions are for?! This woman is absolutely nuts and is dying about herself.
It's all just inane drivel isn't it !
Who cares ?

It's all just inane drivel isn't it !
Who cares ?
Well I’m baffled why a grown woman would feel the need to do this?! It’s pure nonsense. Who cares that she’s wearing her high heeled boots (that she clearly couldn’t walk in) and that she had walked up a slight hill…….who cares and why does she feel the need to share?! What is her actual job and what age is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone ever see her or Lauren out and about in Ledbury posing for the camera?? 😂
I bet the locals have a right old laugh. Ohhh god look who's out with their tripod. Quick run and hide ! 😂

Well I’m baffled why a grown woman would feel the need to do this?! It’s pure nonsense. Who cares that she’s wearing her high heeled boots (that she clearly couldn’t walk in) and that she had walked up a slight hill…….who cares and why does she feel the need to share?! What is her actual job and what age is she?
She's about 52 ? Honestly deranged! Tell you if I started doing that my husband would think I'd finally lost the plot !

If I ever did I would stand and point and laugh. They all need to get over themselves fast!
Yes!!!! I would too. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Pretty sure she works for a welding firm as her actual job, probs not very exciting, but no doubt she's better at that than this shite she's peddling on insta!

Reactions: 3
Does she not know what the handles on that bag are for? What an awkward way to carry a bag, how cumbersome.
That’s not a barn door either……it has a door handle on it.
Honestly, that face is just so f****** smug. 🤢 Use the handles you moron !

• Haha
Reactions: 4