Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The joy of new pillows and duvet”………there’s only joy because they are free.
Like she needs gifted pillows and duvets - it’s absolutely disgusting. She wears gifted Wyse London clothing which is expensive yet she can’t be bothered tagging any of her posts as AD. She’s everything that is wrong with society. Take, take, take and screw those that really need help.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Like she needs gifted pillows and duvets - it’s absolutely disgusting. She wears gifted Wyse London clothing which is expensive yet she can’t be bothered tagging any of her posts as AD. She’s everything that is wrong with society. Take, take, take and screw those that really need help.
It's ABSOLUTELY TRUE ! Greedy witch. 😡

Reactions: 3
Have you all ordered your berets?! 😂😂😂😂😂 The way she says “it’s SUCH a GOOORRRRGGGGGEEEEOOOUUSS day here” for some reason gives me the ick.

• Haha
I'm just ENRAGED !!! people are struggling to buy their kids gifts this Christmas and she's been given a 'Bobbin' bicycle. She's f****** prancing around in a Mrs Christmas swing coat like a total twit ! Give me bloody strength ! It's just WRONG WRONG WRONG

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm just ENRAGED !!! people are struggling to buy their kids gifts this Christmas and she's been given a 'Bobbin' bicycle. She's f****** prancing around in a Mrs Christmas swing coat like a total twit ! Give me bloody strength ! It's just WRONG WRONG WRONG
I think people are getting pig sick of these Instahuns getting their freebies and appearing looking so smug. Perhaps a really nice thing would have been to give it away, or give away some of her freebies in the run up to Christmas. They cannot possibly need all these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Remember to report all posts where she’s advertising Wyse London clothing - these are adverts and she’s not being honest and tagging them as such. Any brands that she’s worked with and is advertising she must declare. She must also declare all gifted items in any posts or stories and make it clear which items are the ones she has been given -she cannot simply say ‘some previous Pr items’ - she must clearly identify them.

Also, she very sneakily tags some posts as Ads but uses the tiniest of lettering that you can barely read the words -these can also be reported :

I’m fed up of seeing her misleading followers. She knows the rules and makes lots of money from paid adverts, gifted clothing etc, and from affiliate links, so she should run her business in accordance with advertising rules. No blooming excuses Niki 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think people are getting pig sick of these Instahuns getting their freebies and appearing looking so smug. Perhaps a really nice thing would have been to give it away, or give away some of her freebies in the run up to Christmas. They cannot possibly need all these things.
That would be so lovely if they did that, but they are greedy witches out for the grab !

Reactions: 2
She would probably find if she lit her fire it might be warmer than just lighting this candle.🤣🤣 Who in the name of god arranges their table like this just for a photo?!
Those titchy baubles and flipping White Company book are always coming out ! Spring, summer, autumn and Winter ! 🤣

• Haha
Those titchy baubles and flipping White Company book are always coming out ! Spring, summer, autumn and Winter ! 🤣
She definitely needs some new “faffing” items from Father Christmas! Every picture is the bloody same

• Haha
Don’t encourage her 🤣 it’s the torn croissants for me 🤣
Those bloody torn Croissants get me too. Just eat the things. Mind you she looks like she doesn't eat anything. Can't have any bulges while wearing Pleather leggings hey. Oh no ! Just realised it's getting towards the off the shoulder jumper and bobble hat time, while holding a Champagne coupe ! 🤣

She definitely needs some new “faffing” items from Father Christmas! Every picture is the bloody same
So true ! Sick of seeing that wooden brick box thing too🤣

• Haha
Here we go again! Yet another gifted prod from the twit in a Hat Company - Fairfax and Fowler. Oh, and to draw in more sheep, opps! (followers!) A Giveaway !

How many more boots does she NOT need?
Oh, and Niki ! It's not the 3rd Day of Christmas - It's the 3rd December, ok!

Reactions: 4
Here we go again! Yet another gifted prod from the twit in a Hat Company - Fairfax and Fowler. Oh, and to draw in more sheep, opps! (followers!) A Giveaway !

How many more boots does she NOT need?
Oh, and Niki ! It's not the 3rd Day of Christmas - It's the 3rd December, ok!
Amazing what you can be gifted with bought followers.🙄 Really starting to see Fairfax and Favour like Joules and The White Company, I’m definitely not spending my money with any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Amazing what you can be gifted with bought followers.🙄 Really starting to see Fairfax and Favour like Joules and The White Company, I’m definitely not spending my money with any of them.
Exactly! Also I thought they were called Fairfax and Favour 🤣then I doubted myself....oops !

Yes, I've stopped buying stuff from Whire Company because if all their 'gifting' - they'd do better lowering their prices !

• Heart
Exactly! Also I thought they were called Fairfax and Favour 🤣then I doubted myself....oops !

Yes, I've stopped buying stuff from Whire Company because if all their 'gifting' - they'd do better lowering their prices !
White Company might find themselves going the same way as Joules

Today’s rambling included a weather update and chat about her two imaginary dogs. There’s wiser eating grass. 😜

• Haha