Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s wrong with this woman for her to keep getting dressed in front of a camera for strangers. Why does she think we want to see her in her knickers?? Get a grip! What an airhead

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't usually comment on this thread but YES YES YES, I can't take her any longer!!!! Never seen anybody so in love with themselves!

Reactions: 5
It's breakfast time and she's waving her flabby gut at the world .🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
Give me strength! She's deranged 😂🤢

The dancing!!! Jesus wept it makes me CRINGE
I know ! She's absolutely In Love with herself. She definitely needs to get a life.

She really is! I am embarrassed for her
Cringe cringe cringe.

I don't usually comment on this thread but YES YES YES, I can't take her any longer!!!! Never seen anybody so in love with themselves!
Snap ! Just said that. She's just so narcissistic. Sad really.

Reactions: 3
It baffles me as to how anyone follows woman and even more so that brands what to work with her. Other than an alright figure for her age she’s just vile, absolutely vile!

Reactions: 6
She is such a twit
Literally having orgasms over one wine and a mulled wine in the pub.
When will Mr W ( lol) just tell her to FUUUUCKKK OOOFFFFF

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it fizz o'clock? Who knows but it is most definitely stupid o'clock every minute of every day in that silly woman's pea brain

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is such a twit
Literally having orgasms over one wine and a mulled wine in the pub.
When will Mr W ( lol) just tell her to FUUUUCKKK OOOFFFFF
😂😂😂😂 if Mr W (🤮🤮) had any real idea of the extent of her online cringefests Im sure she’d be toning it down a bit - whose husband would objectively enjoy seeing this shite from their partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she goes to London and treats herself to Chanel makeup and then adds affiliate links to buy this makeup rather than just sharing the information for free. She wants commission! She’s vile. Can’t stand watching her - she sounds nasally all the time and I can’t understand why brands want to work with her. She absolutely puts me off buying anything she models

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So she goes to London and treats herself to Chanel makeup and then adds affiliate links to buy this makeup rather than just sharing the information for free. She wants commission! She’s vile. Can’t stand watching her - she sounds nasally all the time and I can’t understand why brands want to work with her. She absolutely puts me off buying anything she models
Exactly! Cannot stand the greedy witch.

Reactions: 4
Why on earth does she keep strapping belts above her gut so she looks like an overweight woman trying to keep his pants up?

• Haha
Reactions: 3