Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh my goodness! Just seen todays video. twit in Hat returns. Wide baggy 'silk'? trousers - when it looks like it's been raining!
What an arse ! GIVE ME STRENGTH 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What an idiot she is! Who dresses like that and struts up and down a road filming themselves?

worth mentioning, she never declares any of the Wyse London clothing - she works for this company and they give her the clothes to promote - twit in a hat Niki is breaching advertising rules and her account could be shadow banned as a result and she could be listed on the ASA’s version of the naughty list for Influencers - yes they occasionally name & shame 😂 . Report any undeclared adverts to the ASA - don’t let these people get away with it! She’s running a profitable business and therefore should abide by the laws.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Someone tell me they can also remember her wedding day when she took Instagram along with her! Literally storied the whole day, even had a chat to her followers in the back of the wedding car.
I think she actually has a serious problem
That is one lady with a very BIG problem there. OMG ! On her Wedding day in the car ! Plus her poor daughter at the time was recovering from an eating disorder. Think her priorities are all wrong.

Reactions: 2
That is one lady with a very BIG problem there. OMG ! On her Wedding day in the car ! Plus her poor daughter at the time was recovering from an eating disorder. Think her priorities are all wrong.
No she did not!!!!! I’m new to this woman so haven’t been watching this train wreck for long. Her wedding day?!!!! Is that not a day to leave your phone down and be present and enjoy every second? So was she married fairly recently?

Reactions: 3
Latest reel: Why does she think anyone wants to see her half naked?!? I don’t want to see her pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Latest reel: Why does she think anyone wants to see her half naked?!? I don’t want to see her pants.
Just what I thought. Plus, I think she's losing weight. Honestly she's up her own backside ! Also, all the clothes she has, bet they are only worn to take photos of. It's so wrong.

Does this cretin actually think she is French? Why the music and that cringey wiggle dance?
what a head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does this cretin actually think she is French? Why the music and that cringey wiggle dance?
what a head
Ohhhh it's embarrassing! When she went to Paris a few years ago she wore a stripey top and bloody beret ! Zut alors 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s doing. a marvellous job of hiding her wonky top teeth: lots of closed smiles and her face cut off at the corner of her mouth.

Reactions: 1
“Dressy uppy date night”. Jesus wept. How does her husband listen to this absolute guff?

• Haha
“Dressy uppy date night”. Jesus wept. How does her husband listen to this absolute guff?
Just seen it. What utter tosh ! I'm convinced she's got a cog missing in that pea brain of hers. She just loves herself so much. As I've said before my husband would think I'd lost the bleeping plot, wearing a black slinky dress for the sake of IG. Date Night my arse !

• Haha
Just seen it. What utter tosh ! I'm convinced she's got a cog missing in that pea brain of hers. She just loves herself so much. As I've said before my husband would think I'd lost the bleeping plot, wearing a black slinky dress for the sake of IG. Date Night my arse !
It’s all a charade isn’t it! Probably changed straight out of it and had her pjs on - date night, schmate night

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s all a charade isn’t it! Probably changed straight out of it and had her pjs on - date night, schmate night
Spot on ! Pj's, slippers, feet on the coffee table (like she does 🙄) and wine. 😂

Reactions: 2
Shame a local farmer doesn't drive by and 'accidentally' splash her with slurry while she's parading up and down those country lanes being a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Off on a freebie night away. Why does she keep fluffing her hair up & touching her hair? I still cannot believe a grown woman actually prances around in front of a tripod like an idiot.

• Angry
Off on a freebie night away. Why does she keep fluffing her hair up & touching her hair? I still cannot believe a grown woman actually prances around in front of a tripod like an idiot.
The hair touching gives me rage

• Haha