Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Exactly EllaBella10 it is a complete contrast to her Instagram photos as she looks like a totally different person. Who is that person she is portraying on her Instagram account because it certainly isn’t her.
---

She really does honestly I am just shocked to see how different she is compared to her Instagram photos.
Billy’s been catfished big time! 😆🤣

Can’t believe how different she looks! 🤯

Her face will be like a melted candle by time she hits her 30s! 🕯

Reactions: 2

EllaBella10

VIP Member
She has definitely copied other influencers and whether or not they arranged this trip together I still think he would have preferred to be in Scotland with his family and friends rather than going to Portugal although I could be completely wrong.
It’s strange though that she mentioned nothing about this trip in her last Q&A which makes me think it was very hastily arranged

Do I think Billy’s paying for this trip? On this occasion I don’t think he is.
Yeah I do agree it’s been a last minute arrangement. And yes, Billy would have went back home if he had the chance but has went along with her to keep her happy.

Maybe it’s gifted? A lot of influencers go here, they might pay them? But if it’s gifted she’ll have to promote it I reckon which she hasn’t been doing so far so probably not!

Poppy462

VIP Member
I see P's done what she likes doing best by tagging where they are again and we know it's Billy P so I don't see the point in only showing half his face especially when you have already done the big reveal.
Exactly! What’s the point? Just post or don’t bother 😆

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I’m also 5’ 3 😆
I’ve looked on Getty for clearer images
The short arse club! 😆🤣

Yeah would love to see clearer images, see what she really looks like without filters and photoshop! 😬
---
Can’t see her face

IMG_5543.jpeg

---
She’s got those awful flower earrings in 🤮

Last edited:

Poppy462

VIP Member
She does look different again and I thought she was wearing heels as I think this picture is from the date night on Thursday as her shoes look the same as they do in that video we saw.

Exactly this explains why she's been messing about with her Insta pictures as she was getting ready for the big reveal. She knows that due to this photo she'll be getting more attention, more exposure and her followers will now fawn over her because they will know who she is dating. She knew exactly what she was doing by posting at this time and it is classic attention seeking look at me behaviour.

That's what I was wondering the same thing because Insta stories only last for 24 hours before they disappear. Somehow I doubt he will post about her on his public account.

Exactly his behaviour at the moment is so contradictory as he hides on holiday and isn't seen once and now here he is on her Insta story in full glory? I'm getting a bit sick of it tbh and I'm not gonna lie but he's starting to piss me off a little bit.
Now she’s done this I can see him featuring on the grid. The story is testing the reaction & engagement 😆 I don’t see him posting her at all

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yep, I think Poch did a good job considering all the egos he had to deal with! He would have done better next season I think.

I read McKenna going to United, good manager but is he ready for a big job like that? He’ll either do really well or really bad, no in between. I think Brighton would suit him better.

Wouldn’t be surprised if de zerbi at Chelsea enquired about bringing Billy back. Chelsea were crying out for a player like Billy and he works well in de Zerbi’s team.
Exactly I have to give a lot of credit to Poch as he did well in very difficult circumstances as Chelsea have a lot of egos in the squad and he did a good job in dealing with that. I think he would have done a lot better next season as he was just starting to get them playing decent football and then they sack him.

My Uncle is a United fan and even he doesn't think that McKenna is ready for a big job like United as he thinks it is too big of a step up in such a short period of time and that he needs to manage a season in the Premier League first before being touted for the big jobs, plus if he does go to United my Uncle also said that he doesn't think that it will go well as managing Ipswich to then managing United is a completely different task altogether as he will be working with better players. Like you I think McKenna would be better off at Brighton as Brighton it would suit his style of play that he wants whereas at United I don't think this would work. My Uncle would actually prefer Poch to take over as United manager than McKenna.

If De Zerbi does go Chelsea he will definitely ask about bringing Billy back as his style of play is perfect for Billy's game plus you can tell that Billy really enjoyed himself playing in De Zerbi's system last season.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep, it feels like ages ago since we were last on here and P has been very quiet indeed as she has only been posting stories and has posted nothing on her account since the 9th of May which is totally unlike her. It's very odd that she hasn't posted anything about Portugal as I thought she would have posted a few pictures but at the moment she hasn't posted anything about the trip and it is noticeable since the big reveal she's just gone very quiet.

Like you I have a feeling that she'll appear in Scotland for the game tomorrow but even if she is gearing up for that I still find it strange that she has been so quiet as usually she can't wait to post about things, however the fact that she hasn't posted anything about her holiday in Portugal still seems very strange to me. If she doesn't go then either 1. She couldn't be bothered for whatever reason or 2. Something is off. She will want to go though IMO as it will be her last chance to see him before he goes off to Germany as I don't think they will see each other for ages as she will be going on holiday and then be travelling around Europe with her friend at some point whilst Billy will be away with Scotland and then go on holiday with his friends.

When I saw you only beat Gibraltar 2-0 my first thought was yeah that can't have been a brilliant game if you only beat them by that score as I fully expected you to beat them 5 or 6 nil. Obviously the players want to protect themselves from getting an injury but at least put the effort in and show that you want to be in the starting 11 against Germany.
Yeah she’s been so quiet. The big reveal then nothing? He didn’t re-post on his public 🫢

I’m anticipating a post of the airport or the Hampden pitch tomorrow though 🤣

• Haha

Poppy462

VIP Member
Yeah hopefully! 🤞I reckon he’ll play first half and then maybe 15-20 mins of second?

P is doing a Q&A I see. I do think she sends some of these questions to herself though.

Good for her for admitting she uses extensions, botox and filler, but why would a 21 year old need botox? 🤷‍♀️ I don’t get it! But whatever makes you happy, eh? Saving up for new boobs? Lucky Billy 😆

They all do it & turn out looking like clones of each other
Just seen she wants 550cc! Seems big for her frame but her choice

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Those comments always make me 😂 that’s exactly that! Rather sad that Phoebe & some of these girls probably don’t know what ‘real’ is anymore. Same for the audience following them
Agree, it’s sad that girls feel the need to do this when there’s nothing even wrong with them. It’s so obvious she photoshops her pics, yet people still praise them. Not just her, I’m talking in general.

Going on about her cellulite a few weeks ago because it’s normal and natural, yet she puts out altered pics like that? 🙄 Nothing normal or natural about that.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yeah, I can imagine that she is well pissed off and sulking that she can't post anything and I wouldn't be surprised if he too was pissed off about the fact that she posted about them being in Portugal. If that is the case he has definitely put his foot down and told her not to post anything IMO and I agree it was very noticeable that she never tagged that restaurant until the morning after as we know that she loves to post in real time. He has without a doubt said something to her about this because knowing what we do she would have 100% posted in real time.

I agree it will be interesting to see if she does post after the holiday as I can't see her not wanting to keep quiet about this trip as she will want to post about the trip and say how much she enjoyed it. If she doesn't post about the trip after they get back then something is seriously wrong IMO.

It could be possible that he doesn't want her to be targeted by fan girls or the media which I totally understand although she would love that as it brings the attention and exposure back to her which she craves for. If he wants privacy I don't get why he would take her onto the pitch then it doesn't make any sense to me. I do think it's possible that he is testing her at the moment as he wants to see if she blabs about anything hence the lack of holiday photos IMO and I agree if he does suspect that P is using him then he will end the relationship.
Something has definitely been said.

She will not keep quiet about this trip, I think she will post about it when back home.

Wonder how many photos Billy has had to take of her? 😆 He’s there to chill before a busy few weeks, not take pictures of her parading around in a bikini. Maybe that’s why there’s no posts? 🤣

I reckon this mini break will be an eye opener for him.

Poppy462

VIP Member
We’re 100% getting a photo dump of this trip & I think Billy will feature!
I do think she has been advised to tone the posting down as she has also started cleaning up her IG! I think Billy wants privacy maybe now private not secret?!

EllaBella10

VIP Member
She’s just posted from a sun lounger ‘Last Day’… yes, we already know P 😒

Do you think Billy is still there or do you think he got that earlier Glasgow flight? Maybe he’s not going back to Glasgow today? Maybe he’ll travel up home tomorrow? Less time with his family but I just can’t see them travelling separately? Unless she travels to Glasgow but I can’t see her doing that either.

Let us know P! 😉😬

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep, we more we learn the more red flags I am getting off Phoebe and it makes me wonder if she is dating Billy to get her revenge back on him after what happened with Orla as it comes across that she was very close to her.
Didn’t she do this with Mason? She teamed up with one of his exes apparently to bring him down? Who was it @Poppy462 did we ever find out?

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yep, it’s blatantly obvious she photoshops the life out of herself yet her brain dead followers praise her! People must think women should look like that and they don’t! It really annoys me. Maybe why Billy doesn’t like some of her pics?
I mean it's so easy to spot on the photoshopping on her pictures as she makes it so obvious yet people praise her for being natural when the photos are anything but natural. Like you it annoys me when people think that women should look like that when they don't and I think this is why Billy doesn't like some of her pictures because he can see how much she has photoshopped them and therefore doesn't approve of them IMO.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep, what do they know at the end of the day we aren't breaking any rules as Tattle is a gossip site.
Exactly!

If I want to comment and laugh at P’s photoshop skills or talk about B then I will! If that makes me deranged or unhinged then so be it! 🤣😆 Bring it on! 👊

Hannahebee

VIP Member
He always went back home after the season finished just before meeting up with Scotland. P is in his life now so he’s been persuaded to go somewhere luxurious and hot by looks of things. As if she needs yet another holiday! 🙄

Just waiting now on the obligatory photoshopped bikini post with his foot sticking out from a sun lounger 😆
I already feel like P is trying to take control of the relationship by changing up things that he used to do before she came on the scene. Would he have really wanted to go on this holiday with her just before the Euros my answer is no he wouldn't as IMO he would rather be back at home seeing his family and friends. I honestly wonder what his family and friends think about it all because if it was me I would be more suspicious of her now than ever before. She honestly doesn't need another holiday and it makes me wonder why does she need to constantly go on holiday all the time it's almost as if she gets a real buzz out of it.

Yep, I just waiting on a photoshopped bikini post that doesn't look anything like her and you can guarantee that she will post a little hint of Billy too which will either be his foot or the back of his head.

I see Pochettino has left Chelsea and the favourite for the job is De Zerbi so what's the betting that he gets the job and Billy ends up going back to Chelsea.

Last edited:

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yeah it was the one Billy liked from his private.

Just checked comments no happy birthday wishes from him or his mum?
That’s what I thought so I wonder why she deleted it and I don’t know if it’s just me but I think it’s rather telling that neither Billy or his mum have wished her a happy birthday, although Billy probably hasn’t said anything as he is trying to keep the relationship on the down-low.