Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppy462

VIP Member
I’m 5’ 3 as well! 😆

The Newcastle game was the turning point. The fact she was just back from Vegas and went straight up to that game? Still perplexed how she was in the directors box and his family in the stands though? She wasn’t with him after that game or Wednesday nights game? Harvey and his other family and mates still not following her? Some things still not adding up?

I doubt she’d look at Billy if he wasn’t a PL footballer. She is with him 100% for clout and exposure. Well, she’s officially a Wag now, congrats Phoebe 👏🏻 mission accomplished!

Did you notice she’s changed her Insta bio from London / Sydney to Syd / Ldn? Sydney being at the forefront now? Interesting… maybe she’ll change it to Brighton soon enough? He doesn’t even live in Brighton 😆
I’m also 5’ 3 😆
I’ve looked on Getty for clearer images

Reactions: 2

Poppy462

VIP Member
She seems to have also lost her BBL along the way as well 🤣

She won’t like these photos at all. Maybe why she was hiding her face a lot? Unfortunately for her she can’t photoshop pics other people take. She’s so fucking fake in every aspect.
She looks normal & her waist isn’t the size of a small child! It’s a toxic world sm & as I said P probably looked at that & thought I need to be a certain way. Then others follow & repeat.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
He’s liked her latest post from his public account 👀

Annoys me how her bikini tops don’t fit. But then it’s probably on purpose!🙄🤣

Wonder whose job it is to take all her photos posing?

EllaBella10

VIP Member
He might be happy to see her at the match but the fact that she is sitting in the directors box and is probably all smug about it speaks volumes for me. If his family are at the match I wonder what they think if they see that P was sitting in the directors box I can't imagine that they will be too pleased about it tbh.
I don’t think it will go down well tbh, they are down to earth and humble. They always sit in the stands, even at home games.

I wonder if she went for a pie and bovril at half time? 😆 Champagne and caviar more likely!

EllaBella10

VIP Member
It's almost a carbon copy of what P is doing as she tried to a soft launch yesterday by posting a picture of his phone screensaver which showed him and his family. It's wouldn't surprise me if he does get annoyed that P keeps posting hints as surely he can't be happy that she keeps on posting whenever they are out together.
Especially as it was in real time! He won’t like that. Could she not have waited a couple of hours to post after they had left? Maybe it was deliberate as she wants people to see them out and about 🤷‍♀️

What’s the betting they’ll be papped out soon?

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep, the only person who is in it for the fame and money IMO is P and I hate to say that about her but she just comes with so many red flags whilst none of the other partners do.
I hate to say it too but there’s so many red flags with her. I don’t know the girl but I just don’t get a good vibe from her at all.

If B likes her then so be it, but he’s not stupid and knows deep down what she’s all about. Hopefully he’s just getting his leg over with her and that’ll be it.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
If he did that would still work out good for Billy I think.

Can’t wait for all the incoming Scotland content! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

That re-post last night lasted all of 2 mins. Think he meant to post on his private? 🤭
I agree if Graham went back to Brighton I think it would work out good for Billy anyway because he was the one who wanted him at Brighton in the first place so he must have rated him.

Yep, I can't wait for all the incoming Scotland content either as I prefer it over the England content, plus the Scotland players are far more cuter than some of the England lads.

100% the re-post was definitely meant for his private account hence the reason as to why he quickly deleted it. Speaks volumes though doesn't it?

EllaBella10

VIP Member
She probably needs it ready for when the press pick photos 😆 I’ve not looked but I’m guessing the majority are still bikini? 😆

That was my fav pic 😆 I’m sure we will get more pics can’t see her changing the photoshop habits
Yeah, didn’t think of that! Of course she’ll be making sure her pics are all press ready 🤣😆

No wonder there’s no pics of her pitch walk the other day. She can’t photoshop those!

Hannahebee

VIP Member
He is private so unless it’s serious he won’t want anyone knowing about them or his business. She’s the total opposite though 😆🤣 he won’t like that.

I’ve been keeping an eye on her post from yesterday to see if his private liked it but I haven’t seen anything, unless I maybe missed it? Yeah I thought he’d like her birthday post but he didn’t? Also still waiting on the present pics! Oh well…. 😆
Exactly as he is such a private person he won't want people knowing about his personal life whereas P wants everyone to know about the relationship by posting hints when she is with him.

I'm surprised he hasn't liked her birthday post as I was convinced that he would have liked it so the fact he hasn't is very strange to me, also the fact that P hasn't posted about what she got from Billy makes me think that he didn't get her anything because if she did she would have posted it on Instagram IMO. I'm also convinced that they did not see each other during her birthday week either because if they did she would again have posted a hint which showed that she was with him.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Did you see John’s pics?! 😆

These influencers always do a pic dump 😆
Maybe waiting to post with more traction around the euros?
Yeah, I seen McGinns omg 🤣😆

I reckon she’ll keep the Portugal holiday posts up her sleeve for nearer or during the Euros. Wonder if she’s managed to get herself a ticket? Not much talk of her post last week, was there?
---
He definitely looks tanned and it is obvious that he spent most of his time on the sun lounger.

I've no idea who the girl in her post is but straight away I was like that isn't her as this girl in the picture is a totally different person to P both in appearance and looks. Also I've noticed that she hasn't posted any pictures from her holiday in Portugal.
Yep, totally different girl! That is not her 🤣

Yeah surprised no photos yet, not like her not to post unless she’s saving them for now.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep, if they are down at Ardrossan today I'm sure she'll post a hint that she is with him as we know she can't keep anything quiet, but if for some reason she isn't with him then it speaks volumes IMO. Exactly I wouldn't be surprised if his mates and family don't recognise her as she looks completely different on her Instagram photos to real life as we seen many different versions of P as she never looks the same.

Yep, there wasn't any doubt that he was going to be in the squad and it is a shame when players have to miss out but that's the way it works unfortunately. The forward line definitely looks the weakest part of the squad but you can always rely on McSauce, McGinn and Robbo for goals as they do score vital goals at very important moments.

I have to say though I find it very strange that she has been so quiet about the holiday to Portugal with him as usually she can't wait to post about her holidays yet she hasn't posted anything about how much she enjoyed it. Plus I don't get why she did that big reveal as it just looks more weirder with every passing day.
Yep it’s strange how quiet she’s went since the big reveal. Maybe because billy hasn’t publicly acknowledged her she’s decided to keep quiet for now? I think she’d have been disappointed with him snubbing that post.

Did you notice her last Q&A someone apparently asked her if she was single and she replied no, but then deleted it not long after? 🤔

I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t post this weekend though.

• Wow

Poppy462

VIP Member
Yeah I was surprised to see that but then I see Lallana in his place so he’s getting a last run out with the team. He’ll probably come on in the second half.

Do you think P is there today? 👀🤣 I’m not sure.

No posts for a few days. If it’s still in the casual phase he won’t want her down every game or staying all the time though?
I think she will go, post a pitch pic but won’t be doing a lap with the fam!

Hannahebee

VIP Member
It’s blatantly obvious photoshop and just looks silly. She needs to stop or do it more subtle. Nobody looks like Jessica Rabbit! 😆🤣

I notice she removed her last post. It didn’t get as many likes as usual, that’s maybe why? Thought it was one of her nicer ones 🤷‍♀️ I notice as well that someone with 100k+ followers that she doesn’t get as many likes as you would think. But then she does have a lot of fake followers, doesn’t she?
Yep the photoshopping is so obvious and isn’t the post she removed the one that Billy liked from his private account. Like you I thought it was one of her nicer photos so it seems strange that she deleted it and it is noticeable that the number of followers she has does not transcend to the number of likes that she gets on her posts.

Poppy462

VIP Member
Brighton Player of the year awards on tonight! Don’t think he’ll win but worth a look to see him looking cute in a suit 🥰

I think it’s being streamed on BHA’s you tube channel.
Don’t players normally take wives/gf with them?

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yeah noticed that with a few. Large following low engagement. There is website you can check people’s followers count but think you need an account. Red flag if you see a big increase in followers one week 😆
@Hannahebee already checked, at least 30% are fake I think she said? 🙈😆 Is it expensive to buy followers?

Hannahebee

VIP Member
We’ve been mainly correct in our thought process throughout her quest of the pursuit of famous millionaire PL baller Billy 😆 She’s went all out since she came back from Vegas.

She’s started following Harvey now but not Robyn, so don’t think she’s met her yet. That private post of his prompted Robyn’s follow so there must have been a post of her. Not on his public so that tells me he’s still keeping things on the down low. That and any lack of media interest will prompt her teasing posts again.

There’s not any interest as she’s nothing special. Just a carbon copy of every other wannabe Wag.
---
Ok, so now she’s following Robyn! 😆

Doesn’t mean she’s met her though. Shes one of Billy’s best mates so P obviously knows about her.
Yep, we've been correct in our thought process throughout her quest of the pursuit of Billy as we have got a number of things spot on. I don't know what changed since Vegas but she's done a complete 180 as she decided to attend the last 3 games of the season whereas before that she didn't even bother to attend a single game it's almost as if she realised that she needed to get the exposure that she needed before he went to the Euros, however this seems to have completely backfired on her as no gossip pages have said anything about her.

It's becoming more obvious now that the private post included a picture of the 2 of them because if it hadn't have done I doubt Robyn would have followed her today. He's definitely still keeping things on the down low by not posting her on his public account and to me it just confirms that he wants the relationship to remain private, but if P doesn't get any attention between now and the start of the Euros then she will definitely start to tease things about the relationship again because at the moment she is far too quiet for my liking.

I agree she's nothing special and seeing her on the pitch shows just how different she looks in real life compared to her Instagram photos as she looks way older than 22 and looked like a completely different person. In fact looking at the pictures of her on the pitch I swear she looked the spitting image of Orla.

I don't think she's met Robyn either and P has only followed her because she will obviously know about her seeing as Robyn is one of Billy's closest's friends.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I just don’t like what her intentions are. I would love to see him with a nice down to earth girl from back home who’s not constantly hustling.

If Billy likes her and wants to be with her despite the red flags then who are we to argue? On the other hand he may just want to get his leg over, so he may just be using her as well? 😆

It is annoying seeing her post as I can just picture that smug face of hers! 🙄😆

I still see this as a casual thing and nothing serious. I’ll be shocked if it goes the distance tbh.
I don't like what her intentions are either as I just think she is up to no good and is using him in order to get people to recognise her for being Billy Gilmour's girlfriend. Like you I would love to see him with a nice down to earth girl from back home who loves him for who he is.

If Billy likes her and wants to be with her then that is his decision despite the many red flags that we can see but part of me thinks that he also using her.

Whenever she posts a hint that she is with him it just pisses me off because like you I can just picture that smug face of hers which says look at me I'm out with Billy again (evil laughter Mr Burns style).

Like you I still see this as a casual thing and IMO they will not be together by the end of the year because if she keeps posting hints that she is with him then I can see Billy getting fed up with it and dumping her.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yeah I was surprised to see that but then I see Lallana in his place so he’s getting a last run out with the team. He’ll probably come on in the second half.

Do you think P is there today? 👀🤣 I’m not sure.

No posts for a few days. If it’s still in the casual phase he won’t want her down every game or staying all the time though?
I wasn't pleased about it at first but as you have said once I saw that Lallana was playing it made more sense because as he is playing his last game for Brighton it give the fans the chance to stay their final goodbyes. IMO Billy will probably come on around the 60 minute mark.

I honestly don't know if P is at the match but I guess we will soon see 👀

I agree if it's still in the casual phase he won't want her at every match or staying over all the time, but at the moment it feels like she goes down to Brighton every single week and I have to say I find it pretty weird as she never seems to give Billy the chance to relax on his own as it feels like she is pestering him 24/7.