Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppy462

VIP Member
I definitely noticed the 🍑 size difference and I seriously don't understand why she has to constantly photoshop her pictures as it just quite frankly looks ridiculous. It's almost as if she is not happy with any of the features that she has got and frankly it is quite sad that has to photoshop every single photo that she takes. I always say you should always love yourself for who you are as you should embrace your entire being, including your strengths and weaknesses, triumphs and challenges as well as your successes and mistakes.
I agree but it’s so deep rooted now in sm & society. People are judged based on looks see the praise & then think they need to be like them! It’s just goes round & round 😂

Reactions: 2

Poppy462

VIP Member
It might be a big brand but the reviews on TrustPilot are not very positive as a lot of people are very unhappy with their customer service, that they are misleading, that they are cheap products which are poorly made and overpriced, that they haven't received the package and the items have arrived damaged: Here are some of the reviews.
Review 1
Terrible customer service.
Don't listen or read emails properly
Still have ongoing issues regarding returns that are unresolved
No telephone number to speak to anyone and if you're lucky enough to get a reply it's normally days if not weeks later

Review 2
Bought jeans for a Christmas present. Within 2 months of wearing the seams were fraying. Now completely gone and unwearable. Not a cheap pair, however probably should have been as they are obviously cheaply made and over-priced. Complained and got a derisory 15% off next order, this isn't worth anything as I won't be ordering again.

Review 3
Never received my order and didn’t get any refund either. I haven’t been able to get in contact with anyone from customer service.

Review 4
My dress was ripped and the whole thing shredded after wearing ONCE. Should be able to return for refund. Not satisfactory quality.

Review 5
One of my items came with a tear at the neck of the zipper.
Wow not a brand to be associated with then. Guessing they get sales from influencers modelling & given them free clothes

Poppy462

VIP Member
I wonder if she knows someone from Newcastle as I doubt that Billy would have got her these tickets. :unsure: the mystery deepens.
Didn’t someone say she was in Newcastle for a weekend in March? She must be with them
She's got to be with friends surely it's the only logical explanation and I agree we should have known that she wouldn't be slumming it with Joe Public in the normal stands. I'm now even more certain that Billy couldn't have arranged for her to sit in the directors box and therefore I'm starting to doubt that he even knows that she is at the game.

I honestly can't believe what I am seeing.
She might be trying to surprise him 😆 Will see if she posts after the game

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
They think we are weird, creepy, said that the thread is scary, that us three are seriously weird freaks on there and that we are obsessive.
Really?! 😆 It’s a gossip site, not doing any harm! This is tame compared to other threads!

If you don’t like it jog on back to your northstand wherever that is!

• Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I mean surely she has gone the match to see him because otherwise it doesn't make sense to go all that way and then not see him. If he is going home then I suspect he has invited her to meet his family but then again he might not have done I mean it's all very strange.

If he does go back to Brighton with the squad after the match then it was just a complete waste of a journey. It will be very interesting to see if his family are there seeing as it is the nearest away game that they can attend as it is close to home but it seems strange that P is in the home end though as surely if his family are in the away end she would be sitting next to them.

We'll soon see and it will be very interesting to see what happens because i'm sure she will post a hint if she is with him because as we know by now she can't keep anything quiet 👀
I still don’t get her being in the home end? Maybe it was last minute and only tickets available?

If we see him after the game with an overnight case he’s going home, if just a ruck sack then he’s going back down south 👍🏻
---
Ah ok 😊 I’m caught up now. Yeah she’s following the hint/launch steps it’s textbook 🙄😆
Yep, getting more blatant and obvious as time goes on. She’ll be wanting a hard launch before the Euros!

Still think it’s just casual at the minute. If she goes home with him tonight then that may change my mind. God knows when they’ll actually see one another though?! 🤷‍♀️

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I don’t think it will go down well tbh, they are down to earth and humble. They always sit in the stands, even at home games.

I wonder if she went for a pie and bovril at half time? 😆 Champagne and caviar more likely!
I can't see it going down that well either tbh especially when his family are so down to earth, humble and caring and like to sit in the stands whereas P seems to be the complete opposite as she likes to sit in the POSH areas, so if she were to attend a home game which will happen on Wednesday IMO she will 100% sit in the posh area. Oh you can bet your bottom dollar that she had the champagne and caviar I can't see her going for a pie.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Scotland usually meet up Sunday afternoon / night and then training first thing Monday.

Speaking of Orla devil baby, have you seen her recently? She’s had more work done to her face, she looks bloody awful! Had a look at Jolie as well, Jesus Christ! Her lips are huuugge! 🙈😳 She’s went private now and deleted the account she had with 20k+ followers? Wonder why?
I thought that would be the case so if they are still in Portugal they will either leave tomorrow morning or tomorrow afternoon.

Yep, I have seen her photos of Instagram and I agree she looks bloody awful and I bet Jolie doesn't look much better either. It does seem strange that she deleted the account that she had with 20k+ followers and went private though.

Also, if they are still in Portugal then how come this is the only thing she has posted today and why has it come at practically 22:00 in the evening. I don't know about you but me thinks that Billy must have put his foot down yet again.

Just checked this restaurant is part of the Conrad and closes at 10:00pm so it’s no wonder as to why the place looks so dead.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Exactly it's the classic influencer pose by hiding who you are with even though most people probably know who she is with by now.

The secrecy is very strange to say the least I mean I totally get that he wouldn't want his location back home being broadcast for everybody to see hence the reason why it was deleted so quickly as he more than likely wasn't pleased that she tagged the location. Exactly she has made it very clear that they're together by posting about him after they had come back from Portugal and he has also made it very clear that they were together by allowing her on the pitch on the last day of the season. I really don't know why he has been hiding ever since it's just very strange to say the least it's almost as if he doesn't want to acknowledge that he is with her.

Yep, this will be their last time together for a while and it will be interesting to see what happens next 👀

By the way as we are now past 1000 posts I think it's time that we created a new thread.
No worries, I’ll try and do a new thread when I have time 👍🏻 any ideas on a thread name? 😆

Did you notice P’s email has changed, no longer hidden hills and they don’t follow one another anymore? Think it’s safe to say they no longer represent her? 🤔

• Wow

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yeah it always seems to be the girl pushing the narrative & forcing the hard launch
Exactly the girl always wants to reveal the relationship and force the hard launch which is exactly what P is trying to do but Billy won't fall for it and doesn't want to be rushed into anything which I honestly don't blame him for as he seems such a genuine, humble and sweet man.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
She definitely made her own arrangements for that match.

Will be interesting to see if she turns up next two games. And if she does, will she be in the posh player lounge or in the stands with his family? 😆 The former most likely!

Billy must see her posting? Is he not asking her why she’s tagging or posting in real time? If I were him I’d be very cautious what with all the stalker trouble he had. (Orla who P seemed to be friendly with at one point! 😳)

Would love to know what his family think of it all. As long as Billy is happy I suppose, but they don’t want him getting taken advantage of either. She’s a walking red flag.
Yep she definitely made her own arrangements for the Newcastle match yet I still don't understand why she was sitting in the directors box.

It will be very interesting to see what happens on Wednesday when Brighton play Chelsea and if she does go to that match she will 1000% sit in the posh player lounge and not with his family which is another red flag especially when they haven't even supposedly met her.

You would have thought that Billy would see her posting and surely he must ask her why she's always tagging and posting in real time because if he doesn't then that's just silly of him IMO. I'd also be very cautious if I were in his shoes especially with all the stalker trouble that he had and if P continues to do what she keeps doing someone could easily track him down and start to stalk him like Orla did as it is can so easily be done.

I don't think has family would be very pleased tbh but they would obviously want Billy to be happy yet at the same time they will not want anyone to take advantage of him either and that is why for me I think they might be a bit wary of P as like us they can see that she's a walking red flag.

Poppy462

VIP Member
I thought that seemed big? Why doesn’t she just get a boob lift if they’re just a bit saggy? Why pump them up like that? 🤷‍♀️🤣

Yeah these Insta models / influencers ALL look the same. Nothing original at all. Unless they are good with engaging with their followers or absolutely stunning (P is a pretty girl but not stunning IMO), then you’ve no chance of getting noticed or get past the magic million follower mark.
---

Wonder when she’ll fit a big operation like that in if she’s doing all this travelling? Jolie had mahoosive boobs, way too big for her frame. She looked ridiculous. How do you get decent clothes to fit you with that unnatural shape?
Yeah it seems a majority follow this route & the norm 😔 it’s a vicious circle. Competition & comparing to each other.
They don’t just continue to wear bikinis too small 😆

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Billy’s been catfished big time! 😆🤣

Can’t believe how different she looks! 🤯
He definitely has as it certainly isn’t her when she uploads photos on Instagram and from now on whenever she posts I’m going to be like that is not you P as you don’t look like that.

I am shocked to see how different she looks and she doesn’t look 22 at all.
---
Her face will be like a melted candle by time she hits her 30s! 🕯
By the time she hits her 30s she will be totally unrecognisable.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I reckon she’ll keep the Portugal holiday posts up her sleeve for nearer or during the Euros. Wonder if she’s managed to get herself a ticket? Not much talk of her post last week, was there?
I wouldn't be surprised if she posts the Portugal holiday pictures the day before the game against Germany. IMO I don't think she has managed to get herself a ticket as she is supposed to be going Thailand in June and I don't think her post was hardly spoken about.
---
Yep, totally different girl! That is not her 🤣

Yeah surprised no photos yet, not like her not to post unless she’s saving them for now.
Yep, that is a totally different girl as it doesn't look like her in the slightest.

I'm surprised by the lack of photos as I thought she would have posted them when they came back but she must be saving them for a little date i.e. the day before the game against Germany.

Last edited:

EllaBella10

VIP Member
She does look different again and I thought she was wearing heels as I think this picture is from the date night on Thursday as her shoes look the same as they do in that video we saw.

Exactly this explains why she's been messing about with her Insta pictures as she was getting ready for the big reveal. She knows that due to this photo she'll be getting more attention, more exposure and her followers will now fawn over her because they will know who she is dating. She knew exactly what she was doing by posting at this time and it is classic attention seeking look at me behaviour.

I was wondering the same thing because Insta stories only last for 24 hours before they disappear so I wonder if she will put anything on her grid about him. Somehow I doubt he will post about her on his public account.

Exactly his behaviour at the moment is so contradictory as he hides on holiday and isn't seen once and now here he is on her Insta story in full glory? I'm getting a bit sick of it tbh and I'm not gonna lie but he's starting to piss me off a little bit.
I’m dying to see if he will re-post her story of them! 👀 If not then that’ll speak volumes.

Why didn’t she post this the other night? Was it because he was with her and he’d go mad?🤷‍♀️ Maybe she’s feeling braver now that she’s not with him?

I reckon he’ll get the weekend off after the Finland game on the Friday. See if P makes an appearance in Scotland? Wonder if she’ll go to the game at Hampden?

Poppy462

VIP Member
That's a good suggestion EllaBella10 I love it ❤

This thread has definitely been very entertaining and enjoyable and I couldn't have spent it with 2 better people EllaBella10 and Poppy462 I love you both ❤😘💜😊 and not forgetting all of you 30k lurkers plus the other people who have joined us on this thread.
🥺 ❤ It’s definitely been entertaining thanks P 😆
Yes 31k & can see that increasing with operation hard launch & the euros
He’s re-posted! 👀😝

It must be lurve! 🤣 Only took him 2hrs!

Brighton northstand forum? What they been saying? 🙈🤣
Did he delete it! I can’t see it 😆
That must be where most of the views from come from then 😆

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
She’s definitely pushing for them to be known. Billy will be playing it cool, but she’ll want it out there! Euros coming up, maximum exposure! Though I don’t think she’ll be at the games?

Hard launch could be final home game on Sunday?! 👀 If not then it isnt happening anytime soon - if ever!

EllaBella10

VIP Member
And there it is! The post we’ve been waiting for, hi Phoebe! 👋

Oh and look, a nice pic of Billy in the background 😆

She may be sitting with his family as I think that’s where they usually sit?

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yeah every influencer and Wag seem to be adorned in van cleef! 😆 They can’t see shit, can they?

Shoot is for fashion brand Jaded London. They look a bit tacky tbh, not my cup of tea!

Yeah the lips are too much. Not nice.
I swear every influence and wag is the same nothing changes with them.

The fashion brand doesn't look like my cup of tea either as the clothes looks very revealing and tacky.

The lips are definitely too much and they do not suit her at all in fact they look awful.

Wtf is she wearing? 🙈😆 Doing her boobs no favours here!
One boob looks too small for the bikini whereas the other boob looks too big for the bikini. It doesn't suit her boobs at all.