Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsLennox23

You can be our eyes and ears at the Amex next season! 👍🏻😆
Oh absolutely! We often meet a lot of the players and their families around the local area. Tesco, Halfords, Churchill Square…loads of places, so I’ll keep an eye out for her now I know who she is 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3

AdsB

VIP Member
I would say he has a cute accent but he sounds like my brother in law and he’s a twat so 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
She must have deleted it because I definitely saw it and she tagged the place they were at which was Saltcoats Ardrossan Beach
I know that place well! Billy must be showing her the sights! 😆

I can’t see it so she’s deleted it. She may have been told off for doing that, especially in his hometown! I wouldn’t have done that 😳

foreverbeginstoday

She’s sitting in the directors box - you cannot buy those tickets. 👍🏻 just above the press area, above the tunnel.

ETA - the soft seats, carpet on the ground and local knowledge 😉

I don’t know if it makes any difference to you ladies 🤣 actually clicked this thread by mistake and had to hunt out who you were talking about 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Also, if we were breaking any rules the moderator would have shut down this thread ages ago. By the way the thread on the Northstandchat was only created on Saturday.
Northstand chat can do one!

Hope a flock of seagulls shit all over them! 😆🤣

• Haha
Yep, normal service has definitely resumed but I'm really struggling to understand why we are only getting this content now? Like surely she could have posted a roundup of what she did each day instead of posting just this one picture to her Insta story (by the way that archived post she uploaded to Instagram is actually from her trip to Las Vegas so nothing to do with Portugal).

Exactly if we don't get a glimpse of Billy in her upcoming posts then we know that he's specifically told her to not post anything of him. Yep, the only glimpse we got of him was from that video on Thursday and as you have said we even had to dig for that as we haven't seen a single thing of him from this trip whatsoever. Exactly apart from that one video you would have thought that P was there on her own. I honestly don't get it why has he hid himself on this trip as he went public with her on Sunday and then just days later decides to completely hide himself away for the whole trip. I honestly don't get what the issue is? 🤷‍♀️🤔
She’s probably been too busy shagging him

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Aww, sorry you feel like that luvvy 😢

If I’m honest, I do feel a tad self conscious myself knowing all of those lurkers are lurking! 🙈🤣 As poppy said, it does feel like a group chat at times.

But for that Brighton mob, I really don’t give two fucks what they write! We’ve not discussed anything untoward on here whatsoever. Branding me in the same bracket as devil baby Orla is absolutely laughable! 😆 They can feckin do one!🖕They obv don’t know the concept of tattle and haven’t read the whole thread. Anything discussed on here is in the public domain, on socials or inside knowledge. We just add our tuppence worth in as we are fans of Billy and this is a gossip site after all!
Don't worry EllaBella10 I'm feeling better than I was at first as I'm slowly coming around from it all I think it was just the shock.

Like you I feel a tad self conscious knowing that 34k people are lurking on this thread and I agree with what Poppy said it does feel like a group chat at times.
---
Anyway, these made me chuckle 🤭

Wtf was he thinking wearing those? 😆
Yeah, the trousers really didn't suit him.

• Heart

MrsLennox23

Her face looks really different compared to her Instagram photos and in this photo she looks older than 22. In fact she looks like a totally different person altogether and I take it you're not a fan of her either MrsLennox23.
Absolutely NOT! I’m a Brighton season ticket holder so we see all sorts of women come and go with the players…and she just gives me a vibe…and it’s not a good one. Today the way she was acting was very centre of attention when realistically no one had a clue who she was! 😂

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I know that place well! Billy must be showing her the sights! 😆

I can’t see it so she’s deleted it. She may have been told off for doing that, especially in his hometown! I wouldn’t have done that 😳
Yep, Billy is giving her a tour of when he comes from which I totally understand.

If you can't see it then she must have deleted it fairly swiftly after posting it and I agree she was probably told off for posting it as I can't imagine that he would have been very pleased especially when they are in his hometown. I wouldn't have done that either as I would have wanted to see everything without getting my phone out 24/7 and that was a big mistake on her part to post that image IMO.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

That’s the best I’ve got at the moment 🙈😆

This thread has been more entertaining than I thought. Thanks for joining me and listening to me waffling on! @Hannahebee @Poppy462 💜🤣
---
Oh and not forgetting all of you lurkers! 👀😉

And a shout out to @AdsB as well 👍🏻

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Billy’s portrait shots for Euro 2024! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Looking quite tanned after his recent holiday in Portugal 😆

View attachment 2967476View attachment 2967477View attachment 2967478
---
Also who’s the girl in P’s post today, because it ain’t her! She looks nothing like that? 🤣
He definitely looks tanned and it is obvious that he spent most of his time on the sun lounger.

I've no idea who the girl in her post is but straight away I was like that isn't her as this girl in the picture is a totally different person to P both in appearance and looks. Also I've noticed that she hasn't posted any pictures from her holiday in Portugal.

Reactions: 2

Poppy462

VIP Member
IMG_1997.jpeg
This is exactly what the glasses remind me of 😆
I’ve seen a few wags wear shirts like the Arsenal wags but they wear them to most games

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Billy Gilmour #2 Billy’s been hiding in Portugal, let’s hope he’s not on to a hiding in Germany!

That’s the best I’ve got at the moment 🙈😆

This thread has been more entertaining than I thought. Thanks for joining me and listening to me waffling on! @Hannahebee @Poppy462 💜🤣
That's a good suggestion EllaBella10 I love it ❤

This thread has definitely been very entertaining and enjoyable and I couldn't have spent it with 2 better people EllaBella10 and Poppy462 I love you both ❤😘💜😊 and not forgetting all of you 30k lurkers plus the other people who have joined us on this thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart