Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
We have a live location tag! Billy still hiding. Maybe loosen him up and get a few drinks down him P! Might get some pics! 😆

Reactions: 2

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I knew he’d leave. Wonder who they’ll bring in? Billy plays so well under him. I think he’ll stay one more season then he’ll leave.
Yeah, I suspected that De Zerbi was leaving months ago as he looked like he had lost his motivation and the favourite for the job currently is the Ipswich manager Kieran McKenna. You're right though Billy plays so well under De Zerbi and it is clear that he rated him very highly as he saw his talent and knew what he was capable of plus Billy always speaks very highly of him as he would constantly praise him in interviews. It worries me though that the new manager might come in and decide that he doesn't rate Billy and therefore decides not to play him either which will then derail Billy's development. Like you I think he'll stay one more season and then leave but if he doesn't get much game time next season then I can see him requesting a transfer away.

Poppy462

VIP Member
Yep, this is the content that she should have been posting at the start of the holiday not on the last day and exactly it is heavily filtered as we know she doesn't look anything like that.

He's definitely been hiding this holiday as at the moment there isn't a single glimpse of him in any of the photos. You can't keep yourself hidden forever Billy.
Normal service has resumed 😂 almost didn’t recognise her 🤭

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
His private account has just liked her post 👀
By liking it from his private account he is definitely keeping it on the down low which says it all really. It's almost as if he is making it out like they aren't a thing especially when he was liking her posts before from his public account. I don't know why but I am still getting the feeling that something is off what do you think?

Last edited:

Poppy462

VIP Member
Yep the majority of the photos are still of her in a bikini.

We will definitely get more pictures and they will still be photoshopped as she won't change her habits plus the person in the photos will still not look like the real her either.
Some of the pics deleted are still in her tags like the small child waist one

Poppy462

VIP Member
Me and EllaBella10 originally thought that she went to the Roma game and met his family at the match, but after we thought that perhaps she didn't go to the match at all as she would have posted an Insta story like she has today to show that she was at the match but since she never did we are convinced that she never actually attended that game.
Ah ok 😊 I’m caught up now. Yeah she’s following the hint/launch steps it’s textbook 🙄😆

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Why do I think this is an old photo that she's only just posting now as the place looks dead :unsure:

If they are still in the Algarve then yep they'll be home tomorrow and Billy will go back to Glasgow and I think P will head back to London. He'll then will meet up with Scotland on either the Sunday or Monday IMO.
Scotland usually meet up Sunday afternoon / night and then training first thing Monday.

Speaking of Orla devil baby, have you seen her recently? She’s had more work done to her face, she looks bloody awful! Had a look at Jolie as well, Jesus Christ! Her lips are huuugge! 🙈😳 She’s went private now and deleted the account she had with 20k+ followers? Wonder why?

• Wow

EllaBella10

VIP Member
It was definitely a weird as they started the event and then decided to take a break until 9:45pm so that the players and guests could eat their dinner. I thought that the first semi-final was very disappointing as so many songs were rubbish.
I knew Gross would win Player of the Year, well deserved as he’s been consistently outstanding 👏

Don’t see any of the players partners there, maybe just players only? Got one glimpse of Billy 🙄 what a waste of time, 2 hours I’ll never get back! 😆 Found this pic

IMG_5433.jpeg

Ended up not watching Eurovision, my fiancé point blank refused to watch it 🤣

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Nope, where is it? 😆

It’s a lovely horse. Not sure of its name though?

He posted today on Insta, P liked but he still hasn’t liked hers from yesterday from his public (her waist cinched into submission yet again and that dodgy arm) 🙄🤣
The dog is the bush as it is in the shape of a dog as you can see it's eyes, nose and tail.
1715005295203.png

I have to say it is very strange and telling that he isn't liking any of her posts as he doesn't acknowledge her, I mean I get that he wants to keep the relationship under wraps but it is strange that he doesn't even like her posts from his private account. I did notice that even in this picture she had to photoshop it to make herself look thinner.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
You can count on me for a bit of snooping and detective work! 😉 I love a gossip as well 🤣

So I think we can deduce that she probably wasn’t at the Roma match after all. The FaceTime theory with Billy’s mum is a good shout though 👍

Milli is the only mutual follow of B and P I can see, so just clutching at straws with her. I don’t think there’s a real connection there but it’s interesting that his bro and mate follow Milli as well? Maybe they were with him on that night out? 🤔

Will see how this weekend turns out 👀
I really do appreciate it EllaBella10 your snooping detective work is top draw ❤ Plus I also love a gossip.

I think it's safe to say that she definitely wasn't at the Roma match as the evidence doesn't lie and I don't know what it was but something at the back of my mind was telling me that his mum and P have never actually met before.

I think it's interesting that his brother and mate follow Milli as well so perhaps you are right when in saying that they were with him on that night out, but then again if they were how come they don't follow P unless P wasn't actually on that night out and therefore they didn't meet her.

As you said we will see how this weekend turns out although I'll actually be away in the Cotswolds but I will probably be on here in the evenings when I am back in the hotel room.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Honestly if she wasn’t next to Billy I wouldn’t have had a clue as to who she was as she looks like a completely different person compared to her Instagram photos and looks way older than 22.

It’s definitely not a good sign that she was acting as if she was the centre of attention and as MrsLennox23 saw this with her own eyes that P was making out like she was the centre of attention then I wonder what his family thought of the whole charade. It probably explains why Harvey was looking embarrassed as he probably found it cringeworthy that she was acting like she was the centre of attention when she has only been 2 home games this season.

If she behaves around the Scotland wags like that they will not be pleased and will 100% put in her place as they won’t stand for that behaviour.

His family will have definitely noticed that performance and probably found the whole thing cringeworthy as they will have thought why is she acting as if she has been at the games all season when she has only been 2 home games. I bet they were very embarrassed to see P behaving in such a childlike/teenage manner. Hopefully he will realise what she’s all about as she does not have good intentions about her at all and comes with too many 🚩 IMO it will be over by the end of the year.

Exactly none of the other wags were wearing a Brighton shirt with their partners name/number on them and they just walked around normally and blended in whilst P made it all about her. I did say that if she was on the pitch she would overshadow the day and that’s exactly what she done by the sound of it as she’s made it all about her.

Yep she made sure that by wearing Billy’s shirt she made sure everybody knew who she was and walked around the pitch as if she was the star of the show when she wasn’t. It sounds like her behaviour was completely over the top and was cringeworthy to witness which makes her look even worse as she was acting completely inappropriately. I wonder what his teammates and family thought about it all if it was me I think I would have found the whole thing embarrassing.

If there was one wag who I could be friends with it would 100% be Grace as she seems such a lovely, genuine and kindhearted person. Not at all like P who is the complete opposite of her.
Yep, so many red flags! His family must see what we see. Hopefully Billy will soon enough as well.

She’s not a natural beauty, is she? Caked in makeup and filler. Maybe he likes the fake look? The last one Jolie was the same.

Still no posts. No talk about her tbh on the other forums, wag accounts or media etc, so the posting will commence soon enough! 😆🤣

Nothing from Billy either, but I think he’ll post later though. Will be interesting whether he includes her? No follows from Harvey still which is very telling.
---
So he’s just posted one photo of him playing football. Nothing of him or P. Maybe he’ll post privately? I’ll try and find out.

Last edited:

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Amazing! Enjoy your time away ❤ hopefully the weather will be nice down there, always raining up here 😟
Thanks EllaBella10 looking at the weather I think tomorrow is going to be a mixture of sunshine and light showers, Friday looks like it's going to be light rain for most of the day, Saturday looks the best day as it is has forecast sunny intervals whilst Sunday is a mixture of tomorrow's weather.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I see P's at the game and it looks like she is sitting in the Skybox. Also I don't know who that person is in the video that she has posted in the selfie before but it doesn't look like her in the slightest.
Knew she’d be at that game and knew she’d be sitting in the posh seats! Wonder who she’s with? The Gilmours don’t normally sit there? If she’s sitting apart from them that won’t look good!

Billy will have the day off tomorrow so maybe they’ll be out in Glasgow tonight. Or he’ll take her down to meet his family and friends?

Yep that post looks nothing like her 🤣 filtered to within an inch of her life!

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Thanks for sharing pics @Hannahebee glad you had a nice weekend 😊
Every pic is photoshopped 🙄 yeah all seems strange especially around her birthday
Thanks Poppy462 me and my mum had a fabulous time and enjoyed every minute of it. It is noticeable that every picture that P posts is photoshopped in some way and it definitely seems strange though that Billy doesn't like any of her posts especially when it was her birthday last week as I thought he would have liked her birthday post yet he hasn't. I mean I get that he wants to keep the relationship under wraps but it just seems odd that he doesn't like her posts from his private account either. Something just feels off to me but I can't put my finger on what it is.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I have just seen the photo in question and it is honestly quite sad that she has had to photoshop this picture to make herself look super thin when there is nothing wrong with her. Why does she need to photoshop herself to such an extent that it just looks beyond ridiculous? I mean I always say you should learn to love yourself for who you are naturally without having the need to photoshop every picture that you take.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I think you could be right it will definitely be the most time that they'll have spent together and hopefully it'll open Billy's eyes and make him see what she is really like on this holiday. He might be testing her to see if she posts anything about him and if she does then he won't be pleased about it IMO.
Looks like the Conrad they’re staying in, very swanky! A favourite of many influencers, Phoebe probably picked it! 😆