Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yeah I seen that, they’re obviously just going to close ranks and not attempt to score 😆🤣 oh my days 🤯 wonder if Billy will come on?
Well he's come on and then Scotland concede just seconds later. He should have been on from the start Steve this result is on you as your gamble has massively backfired.

Reactions: 2

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Well Harvey posted his birthday message around the same time as P and yet Billy reposted his but he hasn't reposted hers :unsure:👀
Yep Harvey’s post was after hers and he reposted his? Probably on his private but you’d think he’d post on his public by now? I don’t think she’ll be happy with that.

They must have all been out for a family meal on Saturday for his birthday. Shame he’s always away with Scotland on his birthday.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Quite unwell? Didn’t stop her going on her holidays and other jaunts?

Probably a coincidence but she’s answered what we’ve been talking about for past couple of days? It’s like she’s ticking off our questions for us! 😆🤣 👋
Perhaps she became quite unwell soon after she came back from the holiday in Portugal as it was noticeable that she hardly posted anything after she came back.

It's funny we were mentioning about the Thailand trip yesterday and then a day later she announces that she is going next week. She's definitely ticking off our questions for us and it is very obvious that she 100% reads this thread or somebody that she knows does who then reports back to her about what we have said.

Last edited:

EllaBella10

VIP Member
That is some very interesting information 4l1xxo I wonder why she often goes back to Australia then as I take it none of her family come from there. If she isn't Australian then it seems strange that she refers to Austalia as home as it looks like she lived or still lives part time in Sydney.
Knew she was from money! 💰 Remember the college she went to in LA? You’d need serious dough to go there! That’s how she can go on endless holidays and travelling. Bank of mum and dad will be bankrolling her.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yeah, Billy was probably at O beach yesterday because if he wasn't I doubt the VIP manager would be following him, but just like his Portugal trip with P he's keeping things on the down low as for some reason he doesn't want to be seen.

It does appear that P has got a number of friends who are staying in the villa with her as it looks like they arrived today so I reckon she is staying in Thailand for at least another week before she goes on her European tour.
He’s definitely in Ibiza, my colleague is currently at a very famous beach hotel and he’s there sitting in VIP! She saw Harvey Elliot as well! She was more excited about him tbh. He wasn’t in VIP, he was mingling with all the plebs as she called them 🤣 she’s due home tomorrow, she’s in bits 🙈

Why didn’t he go to Thailand? Perfect opportunity to meet her friends and family? 🤷‍♀️

Poppy462

VIP Member
Funnily enough a travel influencer was exactly what I was thinking as IMO she would make a really good one tbf as she is always going away and she could review the places that she goes to and say what she likes and dislikes about them.
Yeah she’s seems fortunate enough to be well travelled & been to some beautiful places.
You need to actually go on camera and speak though about stuff like that. She’ll be walking about with a filter on 😆🤣
That is a good point but could just do voiceover 😆

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yeah I’m feeling optimistic 💙 we can definitely get a result. Just need to get the tactics right and have belief in ourselves! 🙏🏻
That's good to hear EllaBella10 you can definitely get a result. Hopefully the lads will be up for it and settle a lot better than they did against Germany as I think nerves took a hold of them on Friday🤞. P's still been very quiet and I don't get why she continues to repost old stuff on her Insta stories.

Last edited:

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Exposed by girls 😂 is she a model/ influencer?! It’s a nice villa
No I don’t think she’s either?

Yeah looks a nice place 👍

This Insta lot just can’t help but post and out themselves 🤣
---
Looks like her friend was there as well.

May well be a plausible explanation for two random girls on their balcony early hours of the morning? 😆 May have been a big group of them went back for a party and it was all just an innocent get together, we don’t know 🤷‍♀️

Doesn’t look good though 🙈 if I was P seeing that I’d be wanting answers.

Last edited:

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Anyone considered the fact that billy and phoebe might no longer be together? Was she maybe posting his happy birthday message as they were going through a bad period and he’s called it a day?
I do think they’re still seeing one another but they’re not as serious as I thought. They’ve only been seeing one another since March though so still early days I suppose!

I don’t see them lasting though.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Apart from the last day of the season Billy hasn’t really acknowledged her as his girlfriend. You’d think he was single!

He didn’t repost her holiday post or his birthday post - which I’m still perplexed at! No holiday photos? Not bothering to spend time with her in Thailand to meet her family and friends, despite not seeing her in weeks and her friends’ boyfriends all being there! No good luck posts from her for the Euros. She didn’t go to any Euros games, said she was unwell apparently?

He’s still not liked her last two bikini / lingerie posts so I assume he isn’t a fan of those type of posts or her ‘career’ either. She’s apparently going travelling around Europe this summer and then out to Australia later in the year? He has pre season coming up.

I thought we had left the casual phase, but appears not! I just can’t see it lasting tbh. But maybe they’ll make it work and work through the distance thing. Who knows! 🤷‍♀️ He’ll split with her before she does, that’s for sure!
Exactly you would 💯 think that Billy is single given the fact that he hasn't acknowledged or mentioned her once.

Like you I still can't believe that he didn't repost her holiday or his birthday post as it doesn't make any sense to me as to why he ignored them because as P's his girlfriend you would think that he would have reposted them to at least acknowledged her yet he didn't. The fact she didn't post any holiday photos was very strange because as we know that P loves to post photos of her holidays yet for some reason the Portugal trip still remains completely out of bounds as she hasn't posted a single picture of the trip. It is strange that he hasn't bothered to spend any time with her in Thailand as it would have been the perfect getaway to meet all her friends for the first time and see P for the first time in weeks yet he chose to go to Ibiza instead. Again it's strange that she posted nothing about the Euros because given how her boyfriend was playing in the tournament you would have expected her to post a message of support yet whenever Scotland were playing she remained quiet which was totally unlike her as we know she likes to post hints about Billy whenever she gets the opportunity but this time decided for whatever reason to post absolutely nothing, I also have to say I was very surprised that she didn't go to Germany as I was fully expecting her to get a ticket from somewhere and turn up to one of the Scotland games yet she never did.

I agree the fact that he hasn't liked her last two bikini/lingerie posts just confirms that he doesn't like these types of photos because whenever she posts a picture of her arse or tits he tends not to like her posts and IMO it is totally understandable as to why he doesn't like them. I honestly just can't see when they will find the time to next see each other because I reckon when her trip to Thailand finishes she will be soon off travelling around Europe with her friend which I reckon will last a month and a half possibly longer and then she will be preparing for her trip to Australia in October which I reckon will last for a few weeks as she will meet up with some more friends before coming back to the UK in November, so the next time Billy and P could possibly see each other depending on their schedules is November.

I also thought that we had left the casual phase given that she has met his family and friends but I definitely get the impression that something has happened in the last couple of weeks as she didn't post anything about the Euros which I found very strange given how she was always posting hints about him before. I can't see it lasting either but we could be wrong and they'll make it work through the distance and not getting to spend that much time together but at the moment I am getting the impression that things don't seem to be as rosy as they were before. I agree if were to go their separate ways he will end it before she does.

Poppy462

VIP Member
I hate that prick! (Excuse my French) 😡

They’re at O beach, someone I know is there and saw them 🤣😆
---

I would like to think he was a good boy. I’ll be sooo disappointed if he’s not! 😆
LB is a sponge & will post everything 🤢😆
I hope Billy is one of the good ones but since season ended he has tried to keep the relationship private & well he’s a footballer 😆

Poppy462

VIP Member
No I don’t think she’s either?

Yeah looks a nice place 👍

This Insta lot just can’t help but post and out themselves 🤣
---
Looks like her friend was there as well.

May well be a plausible explanation for two random girls on their balcony early hours of the morning? 😆 May have been a big group of them went back for a party and it was all just an innocent get together, we don’t know 🤷‍♀️

Doesn’t look good though 🙈 if I was P seeing that I’d be wanting answers.
Really? 😂 maybe she has a real job 🙊😂
Yep, it may all be very innocent. A group might just have went back for a party and nothing more. I just can’t see B cheating. Not sure why it’s only him she’s following though? If there were lots of other people there surely she’d be following more people? 🤔 It does look suss though. Who knows 🤷‍♀️ His mate also has a girlfriend. LB and H are single as far as I know though so they can do what they want.

I noticed Billy had posted a pic of him and James Forrest early hours of this morning looking worse for wear but it’s been taken down now 😆 must have been meant for his private account? 🙈
Probably because Billy is the only know worth knowing 😂 oh I met Billy G prem player & Luca from love island ages ago 🥴😂

Poppy462

VIP Member
Knew she was from money! 💰 Remember the college she went to in LA? You’d need serious dough to go there! That’s how she can go on endless holidays and travelling. Bank of mum and dad will be bankrolling her.
Went to college in LA but decided to be an ‘influencer’? Money well spent 😂

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I seen she posted from o beach earlier and asked if she’d seen anyone famous and one of the names she said was that dick from love island! 🤣 knew it was him 😆

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I think we’ll win 1-0 💪 hopefully we’ll get more than that as need to improve our goal difference.

I see P is in Thailand. Quite boring pics so far. Don’t know how she is getting all these extra followers, 125k now. Her content is poor.
I think it will be a close game but you will win 3-1 and I reckon Billy will also score.

Yep, I noticed that P is in Thailand but I agree the photos are quite boring as they aren't very interesting in the slightest which seems strange as usually she posts more interesting photos. I wouldn't be surprised if she is buying followers again because I honestly don't see how she is getting extra followers when she has hardly posted anything in the last month but I fully agree with you for an influencer her content is poor.