Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
I admire her dedication to being the main girl and not the side one 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Hannahebee

VIP Member
That’s the thing with a new manager coming in as players never know if they’ll take to them or not. Hopefully he’ll be fine, just keep doing what you’re doing Bill!🤞

Have always said I can see Billy leaving after next season. He’ll have one year left on contract then and Brighton may want to cash in.
Yep, you never know what style the new manager will implement and you don’t know if the players will take to them or not as they may agree or disagree with the way that they implement things. All you can ask for is that Billy gives 💯 in training and on the pitch every week.

I agree I can see him leaving after next season as I can see Brighton wanting to cash in on him as they wouldn’t want him to leave on a free transfer. I don’t have a clue where he would end up though.

Reactions: 2

Hannahebee

VIP Member
She’ll defo be pissed off!

I’m not surprised she’s went all out with the declaration of love. She’ll be wanting to mark her territory 😆 Billy will be in the limelight just now with the Euros so she’s wanting it known he’s hers.

Wonder what the situation will be after the Euros as Billy usually goes away with the boys to Ibiza? Now he’s in a relationship will that still be the case? Will be interesting how that pans out…. If she’s touring Europe wouldn’t be surprised if she joins him!

Wonder if Thailand is still in her plans?
I agree the fact that he hasn't reposted it is going to massively piss her off especially when she posted her birthday message before Harvey did which he reposted.

She'll definitely be wanting to mark her territory and tell everybody that Billy is hers hence the reason as to why she went all out with the declaration of I Love You. The problem is Billy seems to be very unwilling to tell everybody that P is his as it is coming across that he possibly doesn't have the same feelings for her that she does for him.

I honestly have no idea what the situation will be after the Euros but I still think he will go away with the boys as he hasn't seen them for a while and will want to have a catch up with them. If she does tour Europe I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she joins him but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't join him either. The question is if she did join him would Billy want her there?

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if she has cancelled her trip to Thailand because I think if she was going she would have gone by now.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yeah surprised at that as well! A big gamble, hope Clark knows what he’s doing 🙄

I think we’ll get a draw tonight, 1-1 💪 we usually play well in the big games 🤞 but without Billy pulling the strings in midfield im not so confident now 😕

Wanted to go out and watch the game but can’t get a babysitter ☹

Hope you’re feeling better! 🫶
It's a big gamble but I suppose as Clarke is the manager you can't argue with his decisions.

I think it will be a very tight game and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it ends in a draw but I just hope the match isn't decided by the dodgy VAR decision.

I'm feeling better than I was as I have got an itchy/sore throat at the minute and I have also got a little bit of a cough. I am on the mend now though.

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Maybe one of her parents is Australian? It’s hard to get a visa for Australia unless you have a trade or job out there to go to, which she hasn’t! Maybe her parents are so rich they’re sponsoring her while she’s out there? Not sure how it works tbh? 🤷‍♀️
That's what I thought one of her parents must be Australian for her to be going back in October as she wouldn't be going otherwise. The fact that her bio even refers to Sydney as it says Syd | Ldn tells me that she lives in both places.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
If she could have got a ticket for the euros she would have been there without a doubt! Thailand isn’t a bad option though 😆

Wonder if we’ll get any Portugal content or if she’ll just skip to Thailand? I hope she’s managed to hone her photoshop skills during her few weeks of convalescing.
I agree if she could have got a ticket for the Euros she would have 100% gone no doubt about it as she wouldn't have wanted to miss it. I'm just surprised that she isn't going at all as I really thought that she'd have gone to Germany at some point.

Tbh I don't think we'll get any Portugal content now as the trip was a couple of weeks ago so my guess is that she will just skip to posting about Thailand instead.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Exactly if she doesn't go to Thailand within the next week or the week after then she is 100% not going. I wouldn't be surprised if she turns up in Germany as I don't think she would miss out on an opportunity to be seen and perhaps she managed to get a spare ticket as possibly one of Billy's friends couldn't go due to work commitments.

Things have definitely progressed since she came back from Vegas and I don't like the way it is heading tbh as I think things are moving far too quickly especially from her side. On her recent Q&A though somebody asked her if she was staying in the UK and she said that the current plan is to stay here for a little while which indicated to me that she is only planning on staying in the UK for a short period of time and that she has no intentions to live in the UK. I don't know what you think of this but that is certainly the impression that I got from her response to that question.

I agree with you if Billy goes to Ibiza then she will be there but if she isn't then it's because she has gone travelling around Europe with her friend and had no time to see him.

I haven't seen a recent picture of them lovey dovey on holiday or in Scotland last week I mean I know she posted that picture on Saturday but quickly deleted it as I think she realised that tagging the location of where they were was not a good idea. I really don't understand why she chose that picture either because it seems strange to be posting a picture from nearly 3 months ago as surely she had better choices than this one. It's just very strange that she hasn't posted a picture of when they were in Portugal together as this would have made more sense given that the trip was recent whereas the spa trip wasn't. It honestly makes me wonder why on earth the Portugal pics out of bounds.
I thought the opposite, I think she’s staying longer now? She said back to Australia in October initially but her last Q&A she didn’t say that and it sounded like she was staying a while longer? That’s what I took from it? So she’ll be here after October now?

Tbh I thought they’d be done by end of the summer what with all of her travelling etc and not seeing one another… not so sure now? 👀🤣

Poppy462

VIP Member
Exactly the posts of her arse and tits are the only ones that get her the followers and likes as none of the others get anywhere near the same likes and comments. I honestly don't know what content she could post as it wouldn't be very engaging IMO and it would certainly not get the same interest. It will definitely be interesting to see how it all pans out because I honestly can't see it lasting for long.
Travel influencer? She could review hotels 😆or will it be GRWM to go to my bf football game ?
I wish I had a roster.
Anyone fit at the gym? You could join someone else’s? 😆

Poppy462

VIP Member
Nah he’s added more birthday reposts! So muggy he hasn’t added his girlfriend’s post 😂

I remember her saying she had an English accent? Maybe one of her parents are Australian or she was born there but she was raised here because of her accent? Who knows!

If she does settle with Billy then I can’t see her doing her usual tits and arse posts or going away all of the time. She’ll have to change her content and as we’ve already discussed many times, that will cost her likes and followers. I don’t think she’s got much else to offer tbh! What else will she post about? 😆 Maybe they won’t last after all? 🤷‍♀️
---

He should have reposted her post. Don’t care if he did it on his private, he should have done it on his public as well! It’s his girlfriend for god sake.
This is common tho footballer ignores gf 😂

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
That's good to hear EllaBella10 you can definitely get a result. Hopefully the lads will be up for it and settle a lot better than they did against Germany as I think nerves took a hold of them on Friday🤞. P's still been very quiet and I don't get why she continues to repost old stuff on her Insta stories.
Yeah if Billy starts he can bring calm and composure to that midfield. They were like headless chickens the other night! I think the same that they got overwhelmed by the occasion.

Yeah P is still very quiet. Somethings going on, wouldn’t be surprised if she’s got her boobs done. We’ll soon find out as she’ll be on her holidays again soon! No doubt we’ll be inundated with photoshopped bikini shots. Bet Billy is looking forward to everyone seeing his girlfriends bits! 🙈🤣

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yeah it’s very strange, isn’t it?

Why isn’t she posting her scotland nails now? 😆🤣

That photo was when they were at the spa place night after the N Ireland game. Out of all the nice recent holiday pics she must have of them, she picked that one? 🤷‍♀️

Billy’s starting! Woohoo! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🙌
Yep, it's very strange that she hasn't posted a single thing about the Euros as I honestly expected her to.

I don't get why she had her nails painted in the Scotland colours in March especially when both games weren't of any significance given that they were both pointless friendlies.

Exactly I just thought it was a very odd choice to pick that picture for his birthday post especially when they had just been Portugal together as surely she would have got numerous pictures of them yet for some reason she chose one that was 3 months old. That Portugal trip just seems to be out of bounds for some reason and I don't understand why. It's very strange.

Indeed Billy's starting let's hope he scores a goal he's due one 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥅

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yeah, I have to admit the relationship is making better progress than I thought but how long it will last remains to be seen as I can still see them splitting up at some point in the future.

I agree I think P will go to Ibiza with her friends to keep an eye on him because if he goes with LB I can only see drama happening. If she's not in Ibiza the same time as him then I will be really surprised.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she does cut her European tour short as I don't think her and her friend will go to every European country IMO they will go 15 to 22 European countries. She's going to Australia in October although whether that is at the beginning or the end of October remains to be seen and I wouldn't be surprised if she spends a month there or possibly goes until the New Year. We just don't know.

Nope I haven't seen the pics of the Gilmour family out in Germany but I can imagine that they are having a whale of a time and that is why I'm surprised that P didn't go to Germany as she is missing out on so much. I bet when she is in Thailand next week she will be wishing that she was in Germany instead.
Did you see who Brighton are after for their new manager? A guy called Fabian Hürzeler, he’s the same age as me! 🤣 Currently with St Pauli in German league. He must have something about him as Brighton are really good at recruiting.

De zerbi going to Marseille apparently. Surprised he didn’t get another PL gig.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Looks like LB is in Ibiza and so is H. Wonder if Billy is there with them? 👀

I don’t know anyone out in Ibiza just now to be a lookout, damn! 😆

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Just realised it’s Billy’s birthday on Tuesday, wonder if we’ll get any Billy content? 👀

Also wonder if he took her to his local bakers for a slice roll and tattie scone? 🤣😆
I wouldn't at all be surprised if we get Billy content as you know she wouldn't miss the opportunity to post about his birthday and it wouldn't surprise me if she posts pictures of when they were together in Portugal. If she doesn't post anything then it will be very interesting to say the least.