Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
You should never have dropped Billy Steve as they are massively missing his creativity in the middle of the park. He should have 100% started this game.

Reactions: 2

Hannahebee

VIP Member
That’s the impression I get of him as well 🤮

If I were P I wouldn’t be happy with my footballer boyfriend being in Ibiza with his mates, he’ll have trollops throwing themselves at him constantly. LB will probably encourage it tbh!
Yep, he just isn't trustworthy IMO.

I don't think I would be very happy either as he will have women all around him who will want to flirt and throw themselves at him. LB will definitely encourage it as he will make out that Billy's single when he isn't and as a result I just can't see it ending well.

Poppy462

VIP Member
He's reposted 2 of the photos that he has put on his recent post yet he still can't be bothered to repost his girlfriend's birthday post that has honestly got to hurt. I know I keep saying it but I feel really sorry for P that he hasn't acknowledged her post and I'm not gonna lie it feels like such a sh***y move on his part.

Yeah maybe he doesn’t want stuff on social media but maybe communicate that!

P is English. I know her family. Very wealthy, from Cobham. 👀👀👀👀
I thought she came from 💰💰as she said she’s been going to the Bahamas every year since young!! Thought that’s a long way from oz 😆 how the other half live

EllaBella10

VIP Member
For some reason I think the European tour will start in London.

As I said yesterday I reckon she is in Thailand until Friday although I wouldn't be surprised if she stays until Sunday but I agree she will be itching to see Billy especially if he goes to Ibiza with the boys because if he goes without her I don't think she will be happy for one minute.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see more posts of Billy but at the same time she might not share anything because as you rightly pointed out yesterday she posts less about him now compared to when they weren't official as she was constantly dropping hints, yet for the Euros she posted absolutely nothing which I was really surprised about as I thought she would have posted a picture of her watching the game against Switzerland given that he was starting but she didn't.
I think he’s either told her not to post or she’s pissed off he’s not posting about her and she’s teaching him a lesson? 🤣

Oh well, he’ll be home now getting ready to go on his holiday - without P 😆

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Funnily enough a travel influencer was exactly what I was thinking as IMO she would make a really good one tbf as she is always going away and she could review the places that she goes to and say what she likes and dislikes about them.
You need to actually go on camera and speak though about stuff like that. She’ll be walking about with a filter on 😆🤣

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I was thinking about when they could next see one another and tbh the next time I can possibly see them seeing one another is late September/early October as I think this is the only time that they will be have a free schedule because I think when P goes on her European tour it will start in late July/ early August and finish in late September given that's when Summer officially ends as I can see her spending a few days at each place that she visits with her friend. I honestly can't see them meeting up before that tbh unless she goes to Ibiza which could be a possibility although I think that is very doubtful at the moment given that it will be a holiday for the boys. Like you I'm still a bit dubious about the relationship as something still isn't sitting right with me. Surely they can't go until late September/early October to next see one another though, but as I said further up it's possibly the only time I can see them next meeting up with one another.
Yeah I’m still not 100% sold on this relationship either, but it’s made better progress than I thought by now.

I can see P going to Ibiza, not necessarily with billy but with her friend(s) and they’ll meet up with him and his friends? No way will she let him party with other girls etc! I’ll be shocked if she’s not in Ibiza same time as him.

I dont think her European tour will be that long tbh. I reckon she’ll cut it short. The big question is when is she going to Australia and for how long?

Did you see all the pics of the Gilmour family out in Germany? Looks like they’re having a ball, bet P wishes she was there as well.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep, she definitely stays in both places hence her bio including both and I agree that flat in Sydney looks amazing and looks very spacious.

As she is from West London and goes out all of the time in both West London and Mayfair and with Billy staying at Cobham when he was at Chelsea it makes me wonder if they had perhaps met each other years ago and for some reason lost contact with one another before getting in contact with each other again this year.

Honestly I don't think the shoot she did in Vegas will see the light of day now.

I wonder how she is feeling tonight I bet she is feeling very upset that Billy has not reposted her birthday post. I mean I genuinely feel really sorry for her that Billy hasn't acknowledged her post as it feels like such a cop out on his part.
Yeah they may have crossed paths before if both stayed in Cobham? I think they’ve probably met each other out in the West end one night though. Same haunts as all the other wannabe wags.

I think she’ll feel a tad pissed off today. Was lousy of him not reposting on his public. She did like his earlier post so can’t be feeling too angry 😆

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep, I'm fully expecting her to post on Tuesday. If she doesn't then it will look very strange as to why she hasn't posted anything on his birthday and I have to say I'm still surprised that she hasn't posted anything about her holiday to Portugal with him as I thought she would have done by now, but maybe with this new clean girl persona she hasn't posted anything because all of her pictures are of her arse and tits. Either way it just seems strange that she hasn't posted anything about the trip not even anything about what they did or what towns they visited etc. I mean it almost feels like they didn't even go to Portugal due to her not posting a single thing about the holiday.
We got a few snippets but nothing major. Maybe these pics are out of bounds for whatever reason as it’s strange she’s not posted more.

Have a feeling we might get a holiday pic on Tuesday or one from her time in Scotland 👀 Will Billy re-post if she does? That’s the question! 🤣

Poppy462

VIP Member
She’ll definitely be pissed he’s not in Thailand with her. I know I would be!

He’s still not liked her post from this morning. Maybe he doesn’t like her getting her bits out for all and sundry! Which is totally understandable.

Did you see Valentina Hartman has started following him? She’s Talia Storms sister 🙈🤣 she’s out in Ibiza just now, watch out Billy! 😆
No run Billy! Talia probably already tried with him like half the Chelsea team 🙈 remember the pics of her kissing Harvey Vale?!

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I think we’ll win 1-0 💪 hopefully we’ll get more than that as need to improve our goal difference.

I see P is in Thailand. Quite boring pics so far. Don’t know how she is getting all these extra followers, 125k now. Her content is poor.

Poppy462

VIP Member
It was but it’s been moved 😆 oh well I did try!
Thanks for a new thread 😊 Could you request it to be moved there? 😆
Where was hidden hills based? Oz? As she could be changing her plans or now going solo?! Doesn’t need an agency now she’s a wag 😆

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Wonder how the Scotland camp were feeling this morning? 🫠🫠🫠 We can’t get any worse than last night! I believe we can still get 3rd place 🙏🏻

P saying she misses her bikini shots and will be back in a week, yeah me neither, give me a laugh at the photoshopping fails we’ll no doubt see! 😆 She just keeps reposting old stuff, she just can’t be bothered can she? Maybe she’s still ill? Well, she doesn’t exactly need influencing to boost her income, does she?

Wonder if Billy will approve of all the incoming tits and arse content? I’m sure his team mates and family will be thrilled at the prospect! 😁
Hopefully despite the bad result last night the camp are still feeling positive that they can get out of the group as in football anything can happen. I believe you can also get 3rd place and qualify with 4 points as I think it will be enough to see you through as one of the 4 3rd place best teams.

Yep, the photos will be heavily photoshopped and we will not be able to recognise her either as she will look like a different person and I honestly don't get why she is constantly reposting old stuff as we have already seen it before and I have to admit it becomes rather boring when you see the same pictures over and over again. I don't think she can be bothered to post new stuff hence the reason why she is reposting old pictures.

Part of me thinks that Billy will approve of all the incoming tits and arse content whilst another part of me thinks that he won't. I mean I thought she was going with a new clean girl persona hence the reason as to why she has deleted so many photos but this obviously hasn't turned out to be the case as she is going back to posting the content that gets her likes and engagement. Somehow I don't think his family will be thrilled at the prospect of seeing her with her arse and tits out.

Last edited:

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Thanks for a new thread 😊 Could you request it to be moved there? 😆
Where was hidden hills based? Oz? As she could be changing her plans or now going solo?! Doesn’t need an agency now she’s a wag 😆
You’re welcome ☺ I definitely put it in rave section not sure why it got moved!

No I think it’s US based? They’ve got offices everywhere though.

Yeah I thought that as well, maybe she thinks she can go it alone now and doesn’t need their help?! 🤣 I said before she may reinvent herself now she’s a wag and be less smutty etc.
---
Poor Billy must be getting such a hard time at this camp 🙈🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
View attachment 2987609

So as expected P has posted a happy birthday post and also declaring her love for B. He’s not reposted 🤔 why would you not repost your girlfriends birthday post? I don’t think she’ll be happy with that.

P looks lovely here but think it’s a filter? 😆

Pic looks like the time they were away at that hotel spa when he got injured the night before for Scotland? Can’t see his legs to see if he’s wearing a brace?
Yep, we expected her to post but I have to admit I didn't expect to see a full on declaration of love at this stage. I have to say I find it very strange that he hasn't reposted her birthday message especially when she posted her birthday message around the same time that Harvey posted his. Like you I somehow don't think she will be happy about this either.

I agree she does look nice here but I do suspect that she might have used a filter although I could be completely wrong.

If the picture is from the same time that they were away at the hotel spa I wonder why she hasn't posted a recent on as seems strange to be posting a picture from nearly 3 months ago.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Tbh I thought a little while was only referring to a couple of months but yep if she's truly in love with Billy then she won't be going anywhere in a hurry.

I don't think she knows herself how long she will be here for as she seems to be constantly changing her mind and exactly she'll see how things pan out with Billy and whether Wag life is for her because if she realises that she isn't I wouldn't at all be surprised if she goes back to live in Australia.

She's not tied down to a proper job because if she is was she wouldn't be consistently going away. Even though she is Australian she must have a British passport to stay here.
I remember her saying she had an English accent? Maybe one of her parents are Australian or she was born there but she was raised here because of her accent? Who knows!

If she does settle with Billy then I can’t see her doing her usual tits and arse posts or going away all of the time. She’ll have to change her content and as we’ve already discussed many times, that will cost her likes and followers. I don’t think she’s got much else to offer tbh! What else will she post about? 😆 Maybe they won’t last after all? 🤷‍♀️
---
As I said a short while ago I find it so degrading that he hasn't reposted her birthday post. I genuinely feel really sorry for her that Billy hasn't acknowledged her post as I have to admit I fully expected him to do so and I bet she is very upset knowing that he has reposted everybody else's except hers.
He should have reposted her post. Don’t care if he did it on his private, he should have done it on his public as well! It’s his girlfriend for god sake.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Good luck boys! ✈ 🇩🇪 Let’s hope we can make it past the group stages for a change 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤞

Wonder who Billy will be sharing a room with? Fergie and Patto are out injured.

View attachment 2983798
It would be a successful tournament if you got to the last 16 especially when you consider what group you are in and the teams you have to face. You can do it lads we all believe in you 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙🤞.

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Totally back fired! We’ve just not been on it all night though. Good to hear we’re still out-singing the Germans though
Yep it totally backfired and tbh I think a number of the players got stage fright as they didn't seem to know what to do. At least you managed to out-sing the Germans and score even if it was an own goal by Rüdiger.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
You need to actually go on camera and speak though about stuff like that. She’ll be walking about with a filter on 😆🤣
That's a good point EllaBella10. I honestly don't know what she content she could do then as I don't think anything would be that interesting for her followers as she definitely would not get the same amount of likes and comments.